The discussions

I need majoir help if u could!!fast plz

Hello, i have windows pro and i just lost all my icons/toolbar and i need them back.i can get on internet by usen the taskmanager.i tryed someones id...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
WesternWork

Windows xp not loading

Hello, In my computer i have installed windows xp. When i turn on my computer its taking 15 mins to load a windows .some times its automatically re...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
krish

Dell 4100 with w xp home, locked out!

Hello, My wife used our desk top Dell 4100 today to download a menu from Red Lobster, and left the computer on while we went out for Dinner with frie...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
lisha

Details about the computer architecture

i need to know all the details about the computer architecture including definition

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
gargca23

I need help with my modem and network drivers

Hello, I deleted my LAN Driver Software on my HP Pavilion dv9000 i just want to know where can i find the Software so that my Internet and LAN Should ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
great_0

Scrit error

Hello, i can got an error i.e when i strted my p.c it shows script host error.....

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
haiguys1

Spam mail plz help

Hello, I got a domain name and a server on the internet for my business i am getting a problem since two weeks ago my server has been infected ...

batmanba1

Win xp log on give error& restart agin same

Hello, i have problem in 3pc same. when start pc win xp desktop comes but some files missing giving error.when i press ok,it will restart again.this...

harnold31

Vista loads to a black screen

Hello, ok so everytime i turn my computer on it loads all the way to the log in screen, i sign in and it appears to be starting up and then i get tha...

Virj

Connection two computers

Hello, I have two computers with the same Ip address, but I cannot connect one computer to the other. I purchased a belkin connection cable but it w...

shilpi

Windows home edition

HI, i just got a window Home edition original Cd for free , i have an old pc that i would like to give to my mother it actually run o...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
pentiumworld

Pc configuration

Hi, Hello i just formatted my laptop and I have an intergrated webcam in it ,i don't have any driver and windows service pack 3 don't have it...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
aquarelle

Vista updating

Hi, I have installed windows Vista on my system but it seems that my pc is working very slowly is there a way to speedup this? Does v...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
MIKE

Usb not recognizes

Hi Every One I am facing problem with my computer board usb ports with windows xp sp 2. When I connect my external cable networkin...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
John W

Tell me?

...where can i find a webpage to download the msn?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2008 by
Babs

Delect or format

Please i want to know how to delect data from my RAM(memory), it usually reads 80 - 95% the my laptop is running. And also formatting the my laptop. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2008 by
kdey

I want to change the "welcome"message

Respected Sir, i hope u will be fine there and enjoying good health. sir here i want to change the welcome message after booting the logon screen .p...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2008 by
John W

Windows xp home shuts down automatically

Hi, I have a windows xp home machine and i was running norton antivirus on my system and suddenly the computer got shutdown. After that everytime ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2008 by
beachboy

Bios problem

Hello, I have forgot my windows xp password, I was told to take off the CMOS battery and leave it out for couple of hours after installing the batter...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2008 by
dadon1

Vstadlr is compressed

yo guys!!! Please help me solve my problem... I am using WIndows Vista Basic in my laptop My problem is ...Every time I turn on my Laptop this...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Jackie Chan

Need drivers for xp...hp s3200n

Hello, I've recently bought a HP pavillion Desktop pc with vista...I don't like vista, but I need the drivers for it so I can reformat it, and hit ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
asd

Desktop

Hello, my computer was infected with spyware and i noted changed in desktop properties like change in background picture . when open window desktop...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
crow-libya

Hp sata drive

Hello, My hp SATA drive starts up and then shuts down. The power supply and all other fans are still running...so I know there is power going to th...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
x300_jgr

Need help to clean windows rigistry

Hi Every one I need help how I can windows Xp rigistry Please help me in this regrade. A lot of Thanks in this...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
x300_jgr

Rundll

Hello, Bonjour, i got a problem with my computer each time i restart my computers, i receive an error message which shows RUNDLL , Dll c: Wndows \s...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2008 by
Praveen

My speaker wil not work after insal window

Hello, please can you help , i lost my speaker efter insalling window xp on window vista, my speaker is no more working

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2008 by
maniksoft

Docs

Hello, How do i make a scanned document smaller to e mail thanks

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

My computer don't show windows except bios !

Hello all ... actually my computer had some problem I would to formatting it... after checking all portion in bios setting then in boot I am choise th...

zefenix

File missing

Hello, windows/system32/boot.vbs is missing

pathan

Xp antivirus

Closed

somebodi has a license for xp antivirus?please send meone.

aquarelle

Not abel to boot the system,

hi am not able to boot the system i used to get message as press f1 to continue now it is not coming and just getting del to enter set up and f8 to bo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2008 by
yogui7

Switching os

how to switch from xp to vista if both are installed. xp is installed in d: partition and vista is installed in c: partition. when the system is sta...

yogui7

Computer messed up

Hello, i was in the boot up screen when i went out and did restart the power turns on but there nothing on the screen its just black and stays that w...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2008 by
bruce

Hp compaq 6710b reboot

Hello, recently got my hp laptop from a friend. Right now is on saft mode..I really want to get out or saft mode..does that means I have to reboot m...

crazy_devil

Vista sound problem..

Hello, i have vista ultimate, but my speakers, headphones and microphone doesn't work... i have installed the sound drivers, but still nothing. windo...

crazy_devil

Win 32

Hello,can not open quick book files said it is not win 32 compatiable. How can i view these they are on a removable drive

soso

Laptop wont start.

Hello, My laptop will not start up when it comes on it goes straight on to we apologize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully...

jonah8208

My laptop has a problem :(

Hello, My Sony VAIO laptop has been playing up ever since i re-installed my webcam. It was installed then when i restarted the system after the insta...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2008 by
T

Dell desktop

I have had a dell desktop computer for almost three years and when I turn it on it asks for a DISK and it says i must get this disk and I must press "...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2008 by
lynn

Icons and start menu varnished

Hello,please give me the solution

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2008 by
safia

Back to xp from vista

Hi! I bought a new laptop which is running Vista Basic. All my other computers in the household run XP Home and I want to change my laptop to XP bu...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2008 by
rahul

Xp crashed

so i was using my computer today, and i was having some problems with the internet. I thought maybe I downloaded something that caused it to have a pr...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2008 by
crissfish

Producers - got beats? get heard, get paid

You finished that hot beat, now what do you do with it? Check out www.musicplacements.com They walk your beats directly into A&Rs at major labels. G-u...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2008 by
crankitup1114

Start menu dissapeard

Hello, How do I get the start menu back because it was deleted ?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
Duke_42

When my web pages open the back ground disap

Hello, When opening web pages in Firefox the background disappears and the text is hard to read - any ideas? Please advise and Thanks in advance....

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
Duke_42

Hungpapp

Hi I keep getting those errors when I'm trying to open a new website error message is Szappver 7 0 60000 16640 . Basically a pege freezes and...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2008 by
jay

System problems

My system does not boot and keeps a constant beeping of about 4 seconds

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2008 by
E_XPLORERS

Windows error and then nothing...

Hello, I hope you can help me. My system was stalled in a Windows has recovered from a serious error message and did a memory dump. When I try to...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2008 by
johnny

My start icon button has been missing

Hello,i have a problem the incon at the bottom corner has not been showing ...i am unable to shut down my pc the only was y turn it off is by turning ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2008 by
BARB

Window xp sp 2

Closed

i want to to download xp sp 2 full version for free. from where i do this?

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2008 by
Sacabouffe
Results 24551 - 24600 out of a total of 24,656