The discussions

My computer doesnt beep

Hello, can somebody help me?..Im wondering whats the problem of my computer that everytime i power on it doesnt beep and it doesnt appear in the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
Penchalaiah

Please solve this problem

Hello, I recently needed to format my computer, however i have lost the CD's that the laptop has come with ! >.> am i still able to reformat ? o...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Removable disk

Hello, I am trying to recover my son's computer user's password that I myself chosed as administrator a while ago, and I forgot what it is... I was ...

kieferschild

Hey guys, i'm the lattest rookie.

Hello, I stumbled upon this newsgroup and I'm wondering if anyone would council me on the "Realities of computers and the internet"? "The Deep seeket...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
Foxalot

Pc powers on but boots up rarely

Hello, I press the power button on my pc and it just powers on and dosent boot up.But sometimes it does boot up and it works fine.i recently clea...

whey38

Think outside universal bluetooth keyboard

Hello, So I purchased the Think Outside Stowaway Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for my Blackberry Pearl 8100 (Tmobile). I put the cd for key boa...

predinu

Can any1 help me?? i deleted my sound device

Hello, Can any1 help me reinstall or fix my sound card device? I have a HP pavillion dv1000 laptop... I wiped out everything on it, but when i reboote...

du.ke16

Xp .net

Hello, .Net Framework is not being installed on Windows XP. It shows error message. Please Tell RAAVI 9889743052

eztev53

Multiboot windows vista

Hello, I have a laptop Windows Vista. I think that there are two OS installed because before entering Windows I have to chose between two OS Windows V...

Highway72

Acer aspire one login screen help

Hello, I'm trying to log in on my new Acer Aspire One and the login screen shows NO screenname. What to do?

Foxalot

Black screen :(

Solved

Hello, When I start my computer it passes post and the windows screen appears however after a few seconds the screen goes black/blank. I have switc...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
Jennifer

Windows xp sp2

Hello, dont no were to get windows xp sp2 on to disc for my friends laptop because his internet chip key will not work without it any ideas please

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
xpcman

Blue screen

Hello, Hi, My sister has a window xp and keeps getting the blue screen of death and then her pc will reboot .... this happens even in safe mode ...

xpcman

Windows xp home edition won't start

Hello, Received the following message when I tried to start my windows 'dual booted' XP Home edition.: "Windows could not start because the followi...

aquarelle

Driver for discovery wevcam

Hello, hi ilost my driver for my web cam ican not open after formating my lap top.pl.help with a soft ware to download thnx

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
dyaa

Drivers needed for hp pavillion dv2815 nr

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv 2815 nr. if i connect headphones to my laptop it fails to detect them and the speaker (when i use the speaker the oth...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
ella

My laptop wont boot!

Hello, I start my computer, type my password and that all works. Once it loads to the desktop, nothing happens! All i see is my background ,the start...

xpcman

One of ,my logical drive is not showing

Hello, One logical drive and cd drive of my sytem is not showing others is working fine. it start doing when i tried using a new ram and the mother ...

shanapaunl

Windows xp start up problem

Hello, can i run windows without sata primary and secondary drive?

sharpman

Webcam

Hello, i got a new webcam and i try doing video call with my friend it does work she can hear me but not see me i can see her & hear but she can not ...

ba_dd

Stubborn media player

Hello, my mediaplayer won't open, because it didn't pass genuin sofware verification, and it won't open. How can I fix the problem, without buying any...

roxxe

Writing photos to dvd

Hello, I am trying to burn photos to a dvd on my computer. I have a dvd burner but it seems to only want to burn to a cd. As there are a lot of holi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
Jay

Xp on dv5-1125?

Hello, guys...i have a problem and i m hoping u will help me out? i want to install xp on my existing VISTA 32 bit as i have softwares using problem...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
t.day57

Bootable xp sp3 key error

Hello, Hi i have a windows xp pro installation disk, with sp1. I was installing it on an acer laptop, but could not get it trough the set up. ...

radmaffein

Nod uninstallation

Hello, hey i ad installed nod 4024 trial version n nw its been 2 months up after the trial period n em not able to uninstall it coz its askin for pas...

amsi

Hp dv2000 downgrade

Hello, i have recently got rid of vista for xp home edition i got every thing working but my graphics does anybody know what video driver i need i ha...

ed.gard55

Trouble conneting using vista

Hello, this is d problem.... i'm trying to connect on the internet through a wireless router. my laptop is vista and the pc is xp... how do i fix t...

alli.sone

Privacy center

Hello, Every time i turn on my computer i hear this voice saying something about a privacy center then goes straight to the privacy center and starts ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
michael1234

Power problem

Hello, hi when i start up my computer it signal no power on the screen ,you can hear the pc start ,then you hear it died down again,this would go on ...

King_Kong

Satat op problems of vista

Hello, when i start my computer a message appears like -your windows vista is not genuine,it needs activation,click here to start now or later etc....

wll.willy2

Can't installxp on dualbootos with server2003

Hello Frns, I am unable to install Xp on a dual boot OS with windows server2003. when i boot the system with Xp installation cd. the followi...

jeruvy23

Some log file i found

Hello, i was just wondering what this thing was: CMD183=Suicide;Vista.FBI.Done - C:\CSPU.DAT i found it among other weird commands..............

meenupa

I need your hel please

Hello, someone stole my myspace password and i cant get into my page how can i sing in to my page i need my password please help me

anilchand6

I need a mixing program

Hello, I'm looking for a good mixing program can somebody tell me one pls.. And if you can pls tell me the instructions to cuz..:-s maibe i won't kn...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
SpEdDy

Dell inspirion laptop that won't log on

Hello, my dell inspirion 5160 will not allow me to log into admin or any user even in safe mode it tries to load but just logs off instantly...any i...

rubanru1

How do i connect a xp satellite to a monitor

Hello, MY XP SATELLITE LAPTOP SCREEN BROKE AND I CONNECTED IT TO A MONITOR THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY I COULD USE IT SO I PUT IT TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWO...

hornmann

Counterstrike fatal error

Hello, I also got d same problem i.e of "available memory less dan 15 mb" but Im not able to solve it.. please help me to solve it as soon as possi...

WesternWork

Reg bits get set wen u install msn messenger?

Hello, Plz tell me what bits r get set for MSN TODAY when u install MSN Messenger ? plz explain in detail... Thanks in advance..

austingamer1

Sandisk 8 gb pen drive

Hello, My pen drive works in my daughter's lap top but not on my desk top. It gives a message "it cannot be formatted". Can any body help me?

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
Primson Deneson

Cd data lost

Hello, I have been using roxio to save pictures to my cd-r drive, I had been saving JPG photos and left the cd "open" my computer was restarted a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
kerde.lion

Login to server 2003 when client pc starts

Hello, I'm using a windows XP client pc and a windows server 2003 domain controller server, how do i configure the client pc and the server so that ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
venugopal rao

Lost sound and icon / windows xp

Hello, I have lost sound, as well as my sound icon on my toolbar line. I have tried everything I know to do and used the troubleshooting section as ...

King_Kong

How to delete one of my vistaos?

Hello, Hi.. I would like to know how to Delete one of my VISTA OS on my TOSHIBA laptop whereas i have two VISTA OS in it.. one of it is old and the o...

hospit0009

Help with my internet browers

Hello, I am connected to the internet but my internet explorer and my firefox wont work. This problem started about a week ago and I dont know what t...

diujneid

I cant watch video

Hello, please help me, i just download the new verson of 8 internet explorer and now it blocked my javascript and stuff, so now i cant watch anything...

Anonymous User

Laptop

Hello, Hi i have laptop which gets low and low by using and then it hung then i have to hard boot my laptop.

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
sarannan

My keyboard gone wild, help?

Hello, my laptop's keyboard isnt working. when it is plugged, it does not work. when i unplug it, it works but most of the times, its not working. so...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
tetel

Svchost error 0xc000009c

Hi, I recently started having trouble starting up Windows XP. I was away for a week, and when I came back and started up my computer, it came up with ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
loregazer

Dell 8000

Hello, i have just bought a dell inspron 8000 notebook and it is askin 4 the authacation password, which i dont know. how can i bypass this? please h...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
noworry55

Audio device installation

Hello, I used to have an audio device on my 5 year old ASUS computer (realtek audio) but it was deleted and I don't have my ASUS set-up discs with ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
dbre
Results 21851 - 21900 out of a total of 24,656