The discussions

Processor stops working

Hello, I have an intel pentium IV processor and i took it out for about five hours while i tried it in another pc but when i placed it back in my com...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
suff954

I want to upgrade my laptop processor

i just upgraded to 4 gb of RAM on my laptop and i want to get a better processor to help improve my acer laptop some more. i have a Genuine Intel(R) C...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

I want to upgrade my laptop processor

i just upgraded to 4 gb of RAM on my acer laptop and i wanted to upgrade the processor to help. i have a Genuine Intel(R) CPU 585 @ 2.16 GHz. can anyo...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

New amd phenom ii processor

Hello, I just bought a new AMD phenom II x4 black edeition processor and i got it today. i installed it and made shure it was right but when i boot ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Processor running too fast

Hello, my laptop processor is running too fast and i don't know what to do,what can i do to resolve this problem. ( DELL INSPIRON 1525). thanks

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
sologenius

Hello, my cpu is on ..that is red light is on

Hello, my CPU is on ..that is red light is on..... but green light is off....some time working PC the monitor display suddenly off..but monitor po...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Cpu or mp problem??

Hello, firstly my pc suddenly stuck...the i press the reset button.here start the problem.. after i turn on my pc ,there is no beep sound,but the ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Dell processor thermal-cooling assembly

Hello, after trying to fix an over heating issue i am now haveing an issue with my laptop not wanting to turn on and when it does the fan comes on a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Compaq presario v2000 mobile amd sempron

Hello, compaq presario v2000 Mobile AMD Sempron don't star just produce a sparkle yellow color that it not running at all. like no power coming in.

LouisSteph

Cpu sounds and autolt error

Hello, My cpu is giving too much of sound and after 20 minutes it gives an Autolt error. when i press ok then sound from cpu is get stop.how can fix...

LouisSteph

How to know if cpu cooler is working or burnt

Hello, I have this CPU cooler that I have put on CPU and powered on the system. The fan worked fine for sometime and it just stopped. From that time ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
SR

No signal from cpu to monitor

Hello, my system boots well. but my lcd monitor starts only after 15min. its really horrible to wait for the start of monitor. please give me a solut...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
issy

Cpu cooler connected to air fan header

Hello, ؟Can I Connect the Processor Fan Heat Sink Cable to the air fan header? I am using "Intel® Desktop Board D945GCCR" with foxconn cooler fan ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
Jimmy

Cpu temperature over heated

Solved

Hello, i just bought all a new motherboard amd2 64*2 5200+ 2.7ghz & other thing all new at August 2008. last week I play the game all is ok no plobl...

15 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Jaquelin

Cpu

Hello, how to remove the heatsink and reapply thermal compound

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
badboy_nexus

Gigabyte amd mother board problem

Hello, i have gigabyte amd support mother board in this mother board on board VGA problem so i add PCI vga with this VGA win xp start up screen disp...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
iveal

How to cool my cpu??

Solved

Hello, How can i cool my cpu temperature.?? I don't have an ac in my room. its too hot.MY cpu is burning with the high temperature..It wont last lon...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
Rajesh

Overheating cpu

Hello, My Processor is overheating everytime i play a game, how can i fix this ?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Cpu not power on.but boots automatically

Hello, I am new user now,but i saw some solutions that makes me believe and trust on you that i can get 100% satisfaction solution from u. About my ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
arulprakash

Cpu busted???

Solved

Hello, i'm having a bit of trouble about my processor. i've tried it inserting on other motherboard. but it still wont work. i know my board is buste...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
bitzz69

Amd pressesor troubles!!

Hello, I recently got a toshiba satalite 300d-242 laptop with an amd sempron si-42 prossesor. my question is: can i upgrade the prossesor to a dual c...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
Mr Buttons

Only green light of cpu works with the fan,

Hello, only green light of cpu works with the fan, but nothing is shown on the monitor except no signal. yellow light doesnt blinks at all. what mu...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
shiv

Cpu problem

Hello, my cpu fan is working but there is no reading about the fan speed can i know what is wrong with my cpu fan ist hardware or its a software is...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Drive says dvd-r/rw; cpu can't use dvd-r/rw

I'm trying to back-up my files onto some DVD+R discs I just bought. On the actual disc drive (on the outside) it says "Compact disc rewritable" and "...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

About the cpu fan.

Hello, i have removed unplucked my ram and plucked back but it is still not coming up. What should i do next?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cpu fan

Hello,there is power in my cpu but the cpu fan has refused blow and also there is no signal display on my monitor. What should i do please?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
onea97

Cpu run but booting process doesn't occur

Hello, hi, my computer has some problem from last 5-6 days.when i start my computer then some time after booting it reboots again & again. CPU ligh...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Processor smps and fan problem

Hello, Suddenly the processor stops working, SMPS is working fine but the fan shuts down and the fan at the back of the CPU cabinet shuts down. ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sibichan

Cpu upgrade

Hello, I have an acer aspire M1610..with F672CR mobo..I was just wondering if anybody could give me the information what latest cpu I can upgrade to....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Lcd doesnt work on my cpu but does on another

Hello, I have had my LCD for about 2.5 years now. I was using it with a DVI connection and recently it stopped working when I boot up the computer....

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Cpu change

Hello, Having found my mobo manual on the net, a 2.2 GHz Pentium 4 cpu FSB 400 is the maximum supported by the chipset. If I drop one of t...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
nt1942

How to chek cpu temperature

Hello, how can i check my CPU temperature through BIOS/software

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

No input in the monitor after a cpu upgrade

Hello, I tried to upgrade my CPU and now i don't have any input on my monitor, when i put the old CPU back i still don't have any input. I have an ex...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Dutchmaster

Processor

Hello, first of all thanks and I hope for the, answer, i like to say that what is the purpose use for computer of processor ? and aslo tell me what ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Cpu fan error

Hello, I just finish buidling my computer and i had this error ( CPU fan Error, Please press F1 to Resume...). How do I remove it? The fan i spinning,...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Damged cpu

hi again..you may believe that i am annoying you with my questions but i wanna know really if this forum is reliable. i have seen that my own CPU isn'...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Confus-us

Processor

hi again, i believe i love this forum!!! no sincerely, i love your answers...at first when i went to school, my IT teacher told me than nowadays there...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Complicated

Intel cpu fan 80 degress off

Solved

Hey guys, I have issue about my cpu fan. There is only one fan in my laptop "advent 8315", which is attached to CPU. My computer started restarting...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
noXy987

Checking processor

Hello, hey buddies.... hw 2 checkout the processor condition

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Acer aspire 5050 lights up and cpu lights up

Hello, My acer aspire 5050 lights up also the cpu lights up for about 2 minuts then all lights are gone. My screen remaind black. No light shows up...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Cpu test

Hello, MY PSU died on me and received a new one yesterday. I hooked it up and all the fans ran, but it would not post. I went through the normal e...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
jeremy585

What is intel celeron processor?

Hello, Im Asking If Anyone knows what the Intel Celeron Processor is...see my sisiter and I are saving up for a laptop (Toshiba & Compaq) And they co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Same problem after getting new mobo and cpu:(

Hello, plz dj ashkay, i've wanted to upgrade my p4 pc and bought a dual 2 core E5200 and an Asrock motherboard 4core 1600 twins p35 i've plugged ever...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Dell dimension 8200 bios not recognizing cpu

Solved

Hello, I just installed P4 2.8 Ghz CPU in my Dell Dimension 8200, but it reads it as 1.4 Ghz, and although Windows runs dramatically slower then ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
King_Kong

Cpu upgrade

Hello, can i upgrade my Celeron to Pentium D? please help.... my motherboard is Lenovo GA-8S661-775 thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Cpu fan is running fast

Hello, I have hp pavilion d4000 and the cpu fan for the computer is running fast and loud. I downloaded the speedfan program but it did not help. All...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
deepbreathe

Processor fan error

Hello, My Pc give processor fan error when i start my computer. but i checked my processor fan working . some times is not give the message. it's fa...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
Ndeti

No data from the cpu

Hello all, i tried many ways and finally found this forum. SO hoping for a little help ,am posting this.. am using a desktop with celeron 2.18 G...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
homer_simpson

Processor support

Hello, what are the motherboards which supports intel pentium4 2.4ghz.Which were the cheapest ones?

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
austingamer1

Hardisk size for pll processor

Hello,sir i hav a pc with intel pentium ll processor,Pll4XE motherbord ,chipset FW82371EB,128 ram,i want to knw the maximam harddisk size acceptable ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
ams.khan31
Results 1251 - 1300 out of a total of 1,348