The discussions

Regedit

Hello, sir i m unable 2 change checked val to 1,as i change it again resets to 0. pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
jetech

My msn acct

Hello, Since dropping Qwest as my internet provider, I get a screen msg that my msn acct is no longer available. I would like to be able to use ms...

asustop

Reply me for help

Hello, I am a new user of this forum and try to introduce myself as a software developer. I am here to share my experience to each other. Please l...

troops72

How to shut down pc in lan?

Hello, i am working on project Green Lan.In which i hava a module such as shut down the pc in lan through server. but i know we directly send sh...

d.hame35

Keyboard not work properly

Hello, i use vista 64bit version..some time when i press the "P" button it print "*" some other key also same ..not print correct letter..cn any one ...

eli.zabeth92

5.1 speaker not working with vista

Hello, i have dell ins 530 vista i bought speaker logitech x530 only front left, right and subwoofer working rear left,right and center speaker are ...

pavdvhp

This program cannot display the webpage

Hello, The other day the message this program cannot display the webpage came up when downloading, although i have no problem downloading from any we...

igoth60

I need help with dell computer

Hello, I'm having problem with a Dell Destop XPS Gen 3 Windows XP Pro. sp2. and I just wonder if anyone has any solution, when I'm trying to boot f...

igoth60

Installed xp, now no

Hello! I put XP Pro on my Acer Aspire X1700-U3700A (and it runs much better than with Vista). Only trouble, the "video controller (VGA compatible)...

wellpart

Dell computer problem. need help asap

Hello, I got a really bad problem with my computer. The monitor, and CPU are both Dell. The monitor keeps showing a orange light after 5 seconds of ...

free4pc

Help with pc switching itself off

Hello, my pc switches itself off after the windows logo and then starts itself up again until the logo and so on. before this i also couldnt eve...

canonbj525

No sound in windows xp

Hello, I installed a TV Tuner card and it works well sound and all. But now no sound in windows media player or winamp. Windows xp prof. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Need to change boot sequence of hard drives

Hello, While in the process of wanting to move data from an old hard drive to a new hard drive in a new computer I hooked up the old hard drive and n...

xpcman

Sp3

Hello, My father in-law downloaded SP3 when prompted to and now his computer is in a reboot loop. I tried to repair using the Windows XP home edition...

xpcman

Windows vista ultimate hang my system

Hello, im using windows vista ultimate after few min my system get hang .... and i have to press restart button i don t no what is problem ...and...

unhackso

Mail server issues

hello I have a 2003sp2 domain controller (one network card) .I use is as my mail server with microsoft exchange 2003 sp2 and webserver.I don...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
fahim khan

Batch file

Hello, i want know ,how can i create a batch file that helps the user to display all the files and subdirectories including hidden files in the fl...

Deyel78

Compaq c700's wi fi not properly work

Hello,

Devish21

Windows xp not logging on beyond welcome

Hello, My Acer Laptop which has Windows XP boots up until it reaches the welcome screen. then when i try to log in as myself or even as admin it co...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
markb_gt

My internet expplore page wont show

Hello, I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA AND IT I'M CURRENTLY USING WIRLESS. I KNOW THAT I AM CONNECT TO THE INTERNET, BUT IT WHEN I CLICK ON THE INTERNET BUTTON ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
LanceM

Star menu is gone.

Hello, My start menu bar is gone..thats it nothing else is wrong...i hit a button on my keyboard by mistake and it dissapeared? How do i get it back? ...

mway

After windows update audio & video crashes

Hello, I need some help. I use Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer, a HP with 2048MB memory. Recently (yesterday) my computer just stopped play...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
Pablo Carvalho

Computer will not log on passed welcome menu

Hello, I have a Hp Compaq Desktop I bought in 2007. I tried to log on my computer this morning and it will not go passed that welcome menu the scre...

Tweedledum

Vista freezes up occasionally only once then

Hello, I don't know anything about computers so I found this site and thought it'd help me. I have Windows Vista Home Premium and lately for the past ...

Tweedledum

Create files based on the values of one file

Hello, i would like to write a DOS Batch script to create a multiple files based on the values from a single file mainfile.txt (For instance, mainfi...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
raghav525

Hard disk 'c' doesnt open

Hello, Somethings is terribly wrong with my computer when i double click on local disk C: i get this error message... Windows cannot find RECYC...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
rated jdb

«helpâ»

Hello, can you help me urgent I have my TOSHIBA laptop and I have windows vista home Premium and when i start my laptop I get this message : syst...

kys09

Windows xp installation cd doesnt do anything

Hello, I have a Dell XPS 400 PC, I recieved and error message that said NTLDR is missing, pres cntrl alt del to restart after doing so, nothing happen...

10 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
Swade

Problems with windows xp pro

Hello, I have currently got windows xp pro installed on my home pc,the only problem is that after a problem last week,i have had to install the saem ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
brakers

Hear everything running but see nothing

Hello, i have a windows xp. It started freezing about a month ago or it would turn off. I took it to a friend that thought it was out of memory. He i...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
Noah

Acer from vista to xp

Hello, I've tried to downgrade my Vista to XP on my Acer laptop but Xp keeps crashing... why?

jomissme

Network controller not install

Hello, I have 'Viglen' desk top PC with windows XP in the device manager Network Controller giving me question mark and sign of exclamation over it. ...

killme72

How to delete the sam account

Hello, I want to know how to delete sam(security account manager) account through the command prompt. Someone told me this is one of the ways you can...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
ghostzone

Blue screen when i start computer up, help?

Hello, I started up my laptop yesterday and it doesn't get past the Windows loading page thing before it blue screens. I've had to post at school be...

julioz

External hdd ( i omega

Hello, I have this 500 GB external I OMEGA hdd and hafe had no problems so far. But recently when i plug it in to the usb port it switches on fine an...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Help!!! i'v lost my files!

Hello, I had a little problem with my external hardrive and now i cant access it unless i format the hardrive, i understand that i have lost all my d...

xpcman

Deleted files from memory card.

Closed

Hello, I recently moved some files from the memory card of my digital camera onto my computer without copying them and then proceeded to delete the...

xpcman

How do you fix a short circuited hard disk

Hello, umm.. will you guys help me...my hard disk has been damage (short circuited) I do not know the reason why.. well if there any CHANCE that I...

xpcman

Error message when starting up computer

Hello, How do I fix error message C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.Dll keep getting it every time I turn on computer. How do I correct it??

5 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
Daniel Dimitrijevski

Mssing local settings

Hello, I could not find my local setting in my computer and i go to tool --> view tap --> i found the folder to check for view hiden files is missi...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
dils

Video controller not installed

Hello, i;ve got another problem. I installed the video card driver successfully but it says that the video controller was not installed. Every time...

akinator1e

My webcam is not working properly

Hello, my web cam is not working properly after installing window XP. I am uanble to discover the driver of web cam plz help? second problem is, aft...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
Jaresly

Ie application errors

Hello, after upgrading to IE 8 I started to get the following IE error messages: The instruction at "0x4e44de1" or "x55084de1" referenced memory at ...

bethy

Windows vista update issue

Hello, I am experiencing similar problems to some of the posts above. My computer was working fine until the 26th of February 2009. I turned on t...

tigerlio

Is there any ther solution?

Hello, im having the saem preoblem as u guys..... but..i tried everything .. and the lat 1 was trying to type g:\i386\userinit.ex system\.... but i...

Elizabeth14

Problem in internet in inspiron-1525

Hello, My Problem is That I'm not able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi. Actually I stay in Hostel and their is wi-fi network in our hostel i hav...

Tweedledum

Help blue screen 2057 media center

Hello, i can open and used windows media center fine but when i go to seach for TV channels the process will reach 3% then the system will show the...

mario221

Picture files after hirens boot cd

Hello, after i used the Hirens Boot CD, i used something called HDD Regenerator on that, and it fixed my comp, however the files were deleted, but iv...

Gordon

Not listing program

Hello, Please guys, my Add/Reomove Programs doesnt list the program, it just stay on " PLEASE WAIT THE LIST IS BEING POPULATED..." it doesnt list any...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
Peter

No audio devices also no audio mixer message

Hello, I installed windows xp over my windows vista and i couldnt get internet or sound to work, then i found my vista recovery disk i made(which i d...

jmp59
Results 22651 - 22700 out of a total of 24,656