Problems with windows xp pro

Closed
brian - Mar 11, 2009 at 08:34 AM
brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 - Mar 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Hello,
I have currently got windows xp pro installed on my home pc,the only problem is that after a problem last week,i have had to install the saem version of xp,but in polish.does anyone out there know how i could fix this problem.your help with matter would be much appreciated.

many thanks
brian
Related:

1 response

brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Mar 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Hi There
Sorry to hear you are having problems, but unfortunatly the truth is you cannot do anything about it you have to use the disc from the country you want to install it in.

My friend had the same problem he bought a laptop from his girlfriend who was foreign it had windows vista basic on it and we tried every way to change the language back to English but in the end the tech heads told us we needed a OS for the contry we live in.

I know this is not what you want to hear but believe me if I could of found a way I would of.
Borrow a disc from someone and reload it.

Kindest Regards Tony B.