The discussions

Connection problem

Hello, I am sureshkumar. I am a old customer of actionvoip. Recently I have created actionvoip id. I have talked many time using this software. bu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Printing £ instead of hash on dv6000

Hello, dv6000 laptop has key for hash sign but prints £ instead. can't find the key for hash sign. Please resolve the problem which is the key for...

Vince.$tone12

Ntldr missing

Solved

Hello, On my laptop I have windows xp and suddenly this morning i receive a message as NTLDR Missing Please press Alt Cntl Del / Nothing happe...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
pranita

Lost desktop icons

Solved

Hello, i have lost all my desktop icon..including recycle bin..please sumone help me..how i can restore it all Configuration: Windows 7 / Firef...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Folder lock 1.7.0.

Solved

hello i have forget my password and tried everything exept regestration key please give me if u have it

Ambucias

All my contacts have been deleted

Solved/Closed

Hello, i downloaded the new windows live messenger 9 and when I signed in all my contacts that I had were deleted what should I do? I really need hel...

11 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
olfo81

My computer cant formating

Hello, In my computer wheni was formeting computer then first we can inserting cd of xp in drive and after we can pc restarting and booting cd and...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
garrythere4u

My keyboard is typing number

Hello, dear sir, my keyboard is typing numbers instead of letter although num lock is off . my laptop is of lenovo and opreating system is wi...

dybbody

Proplem

Hello, When I open the computer works, then when it comes to the windows logo it close and then a message appears "out of Range" I wish you coul...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
jaunglia

Need software mn v-ual9, old webcam, win7

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.3 Need software mn v-ual9, old webcam, Windows 7

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
deepbreathe

Re: adsl 2+ ut-300r2u usb driver for xp

Hello, i want drivers for Re: ADSL 2+ UT-300R2U USB Driver For win xp plz tell me wer can I get tht

LouisSteph

Control panel

Hello, I can get on line easy. However the small window 7 box will not enlage and flashes to the right, also I cannot open my control panel? pl...

xploreraj

How to use vista recovery disc.iso ?

Hello, Can anyone help me how to use vista recovery disc.iso ? Burn to Disc ? Use Daemon tools ? Please Help me Thank you

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
frenchfrog_69

Maxx mobile

How to conect Maxx Mobile Phone (modle No. MX483) to PC For bsnl gprs

9 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
dist.urbd

Marg

Hello, I've just done a new install of X Proon a Dell Dimensions 3100 - I've no sound and the Devoce maanger is telling me that there is a problem ...

closeup22

Blue screen has turned black when login in

Hello, Please Help Firstly my computer screen was blue and gave me a Error Stop c0000211 bad image check-sum , then I tried most of the advice o...

closeup22

Running 32 bit programs on 64bit vista laptop

Solved

Hello, I have a 64 bit computer with Windows Vista 64 and am unable to run most of my 32 bit programs. Calls to Windows and HP have proved unsuccess...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
ADOFAR

Usb flash memory dont work on win7

Hello everyone. I had a Windows xp pro. all that time.And my usb flash have ACE compressor (similar to winrar) with password.Now, my PC is with Wndo...

closeup22

How i can install winxp with pen drive

Hello, please help me to install winxp with the help of pen drive and also suggest which are the required files to make a pen drive bootable and whe...

closeup22

Display icons are disappeared on xp

Hello, In the morning, I have started my PC. When the Windows is started and display is showed, I saw there is no desktop icons. How can I solve thi...

Ambucias

Help to get information off computer

Solved

Hello, I have an Asus laptop. The computer screen looks like it has bleeding ink all over it. The computer starts up, but I cannot see anything to lo...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
fobvious5

Unable to downgrade inspiron 1545

Closed

Hello, I am unable to install windows XP SP1/SP2/SP3 on my brand new dell inspiron 1545 which came with no OS installed on it . When I inser...

16 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Rothgar001

I want to transfer doc files to iphone 3gs

Hello, i have iphone 3gs and i am trying to transfer word files from my pc to iphone but it dosent work can any1 help me thanks Configuration:...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
shaju

Numbers on keyboard acting weird

Hello, Recently for mothers day my mother got my grandmother a laptop. The laptop worked fine until recently when she took it to my aunts house and n...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
ralphen

Getting my pictures back

Solved

Hello, where do I go to get my pictures back after deleding them and then going to the recycle bin to restore all items. Only a few have come back w...

Laboure

Re gprs

Solved

Hello, I am travelling a lot abroad now I am in Singapore reaching India on 7th oct. I want to activate GPRS service on my no 9821313777. how cqn I CO...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

How to put wallpaper on profile

Solved

Hello, how to put wallpapers or backgrounds on facebook??? please teach me how... thank you...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Lotte

Reformating hi-grade laptop

Hello, i am just wondering how i would go about completely wiping my laptop so that i can re-install vista? my laptop keeps telling me that an erro...

closeup22

Mail disappeared

Hello, I am using Windows XP / MS Outlook. It could not display my emails of July 2010. How can i search or find out the email of July 2010? Pleas...

mikethedike

Acer zg5 hardrive locked

Solved

Hello, i have an acer zg5 and some how my wife triggered an hard drive lock. I never set up a hard drive lock password that it keeps asking for. how...

Ambucias

8 gb sandisk pendrive problem

Hello, this is kamalkanth,i am facing the problem with my 8GB Sandisk pen drive b'coz it is not formatting.its shows the msg as "windows is unable to...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
dddd

Hp pavilion dv6700

Solved

Hello, Hello, I brought a Hp pavilion dv6700 laptop with pre-loaded vista & I want to install windows XP , can you tell me full procedure to install...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
job

How to i can install xp my pc in usb drive

Solved

Hello, Hi I m Govind How to Windows Xp bootable USB Drive? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.3

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Locate music files for email

Solved

Hello, I used to send music files by email, however during some clean up on my computer it seems that I have loose the program that allows me t...

7 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
vargasa64

Laptop not starting please help

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite 5105-S701 running Windows XP SP3. When I try to boot it up I get an error message saying "Media test failure" and ...

alok999

Majic jack

Hello, i just got a majic jack ,i hooked it and istalled it , but it didnt give me the option to register or to get a phone number , i dont know what...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
mike

No sound device - error c00d11ba windows xp

Hello, I had sound before - now i cannot play any sound except one skreechy beep - Could RoboForm have taken this away? How do i fix?

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
analiza celoso

Hake my id

Hello, i m rozz khan somebody hake i id pls help me my id is rozzkhan1986@gmail.com call me or mail dkdeva35@gmail.com

jasim

Regsvr.exe not found mssg appears

Hello, whenever I startup my PC at first it coms that regsvr.exe not found type it correct what should I do please help me Becz my PC get's slow ...

Gervarod

Help me to log in again

Hello, i have just unable the fingerprint sensor in my hp notebook and then log off then it fail to log in again since the sensor do not function ...

jack4rall

Bluescreen of death

Hello, a bluescreen appears whenever i try logging in windows. Error message:c000021a terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9...

closeup22

Corrupt operating system

Hello, well i have been told my hi-grade laptop has corrupt operating system and i was wonder how i would go about fixing this as if i can do it mys...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
pinky666

My hidden files are not unhidden

Solved

Hello, am gaurav .am facing problem since last few days,the problem is that i have some hidden files in one of my drive,but those hidden files are...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
Matjeka Chaole

Need for audio driver

Hello, Hello, Pl help me out how to download motherboard driver for my IBM machine No: M/T:8175- S/N: 2FCTNXD

aquarelle

How to expand a partition without formatting

Solved

Hello, I have Windows 98 installed on my C drive and Windows XP installed on my D drive. My C drive is 7GB and D drive is 8GB. I hardly used Windows ...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
TechGuy543

3gb ram- windows xp professional

Hello, How can i let the 3GB RAM work on Windows XP Professional

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
Robin kandel

Complete recovery windows vista

Hello, I'm running vista 32bit on my HP dv1247 and it crashed. I tried entering safe mode but only get a black screen with mouse cursor. I wou...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

External hdd of western digital not detecting

Hello, My External HDD of Western Digital (500 GB) not detecting by Win-XP SP-2. But at the same machine another External HDD of Western Digital (160...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
hyperzuk

Help! toshiba satellite l10

Hello, i have recently bought an old toshiba satellite l10-114 with xp for my son as a 1st laptop but the previous owner has left all there stuff on ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
Clau

Acer touchpad buttons not working

I hope someone can help! First, the mouse pointer was just stuck. Wouln't move or anything. Turned laptop off/on. Then I was able to move it using the...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
cha_mps
Results 9001 - 9050 out of a total of 24,658