The discussions

Pc shutdown automatically

Hello, I have just installed window 8 release preview in my laptop and it was working properly. But now my pc get shutdown after running for a short ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

C:\windows\installer\{3d1f8835-95b1-3cd5-a6cc

Hello, having this report through quickheal & says problem been fixed but i would like to know what is this exactely stand for os , Windows 7 ...

jack4rall

Black screen no bios access

Hello, I have a HP 7060N and something happened. Now on power up the screen is black and none of the F keys work so I have no access to the BIOS. Th...

aquarelle

Icons and start bar don't show only wallpaper

Hello, the other day I was online and my screen started to flAsh white so I shut down and revolted the computer. When it rebooted I could only see the...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Cannot format my 16 gb sd card

Hello, i'm having problem with my 16 gb sd card i am using it in my htc android phone i,m having problem to format it if i do format it throug...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
Naresh

Can't reset dell xps 1640 to factory settings

Hello, I received a used Dell xps 1640 a few months ago as a present. I have had numerous problems with it and have completely wiped it at least o...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Each day i have to boot in safe mode, win xp

Closed

Hello, I have installed windows xp (sp2, 512mb sd ram, 20gb hd,intel celron 700 mhz) in my system. When I start in normal mode, the display goe...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Pavilion dv7 scroll bar not working

Solved

Hello, I recently got a HP Pavilion and everything on it works great, except for the problem of not being able to scroll with it. I don't even see a...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
G

How can i change windows welcom screen text

Closed

Hello, sir, i want change the text WELCOM screen, so pls help me

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
ria

Restore acer to factory settings

Hello, I want to restore my Acer to factory settings, it was Vista, but I have chaged to Windows 7. Alt F10 only finds Windows 7, and I don't h...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

How to connect to pc

Hello, please help...tell me how to connect this from pc Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.5

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Desktop problem with dell

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron laptop home premium baisc windows , laptop showing following problem 1) its showing 'preparing windows desktop ' p...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows xp setup

Closed

Hello, I Need to run windows xp in vmware workstation .I have windows7 64bit operating system.Please suggest me how can i download the installation...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
aquarelle

Windoes xp sp3 genuine validation

Solved

Hello, my friends, my system sayed that this copy of windows did not pass of genuine, can you help me, please???//

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

I cant open my computer,control panel...

Hello, Pls pls help me .. i cnt open my computer ,my documents,control panel and all files except the internet connected programmes like chrome,...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
wams

Access denied to e drive

Hello, My E drive access is denied, i am unable to open it. Please will you let me know? ? ? I cant format because lot much contents are there wh...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Computer power on but start coming black

Closed

Hello, hey guys i wnt to ask that my pc is not showing the boot option and form computer starting onwards coming black screen so help me ...

pcsces

Xp setup from pendrive

Hello, pl send down lode link,for xp setup from pen drive Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0

pcsces

File missing or corrupt

Hello, My NETBOOK says winddows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt :\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Then it says ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
Frosty

Computer boots, but screen is black

Hello, yesterday my computer worked fine for most of the day, until the evening, when i headed upstairs and shook the mouse for the amber light to...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Asus 1500hab wont recover. no cd drive

Hello, I have a Netbook with no CD drive. windows will not start, and I have windows/system32/config/system error shown. I can get into the BIOS ...

Jean-François Pillou  

Software update question

Closed

Hello, I got an e-mail from C-Net to upgrade my Skype to Skype 5.10.0.115. The box to click on to start had 'Skype 5.10.0.115 (9)' in it. What d...

pcsces

Certification error

Hello, actually computer is not providing any browser to open i have again and again install setup of chrome and other site but then also if ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Audio problem

Hello, can any1 help me plss?? my pc was showing low disc space (c) so i was removing some files donno wat has happened m unable to hear anythin...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Stuck on desktop no icons, nothing

Hello, i got a new computer and it came with a Windows 7 64x CD i put it in nothing happened and there is nothing at the desktop but my wall paper...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Blue screen stop error

Hello, i get a blue screen stop error with stop code 0x0000007E while installing windows xp in my dell latitude laptop. i already have a 64 bit ...

jack4rall

Add windows live messenger to start menu

Hello, How can I add windows live messenger to my computers start menu? Thanks, Sadi Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

jack4rall

Windows installer

Hello, brother my laptop msi so I do not windows installer, why installer windows ? please write you Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Video not play

Closed

Hello, I downloaded a film from torrent and completely downloaded it. its 674MB in capacity but i can't pay it. every time i play it a message com...

pcsces

Screen output to non-existent option = black

Closed

Hello! I was having trouble getting my Asus laptop display working correctly. It was showing two mirrored displays, when I have just the regular bui...

pcsces

Restore factory setting on toshiba m105 s3004

Hello, I have a Toshiba m105 s3004 and wish to completely restore it to factory settings. I have tried two different approaches; 1st I tried...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
PhxMusicTeacher

Blue screen of death can install os on laptop

Hello, I tried to install Win XP OS on my laptop and I heard the cd drive spinning but all I got was the cursor in the left hand corner. What happen...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Fn keys

Closed

Hello, When ever i try to do something with the F1-12 keys, they do the function that it is labelled as. I would have to press FN to perform their...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

A problem with restore my sony laptop

Hello, I tried to restore my Vaio laptop windows to factory setting by alt+f10 but at the end it shows an error that "confirm your model." and "the ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
sad

How to search network sharing in xp

Closed

Hello, I have a BT home switch and three pc's plus 4 laptops all of which share files and connect to the internet through the hub. Suddenly a coup...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Windows xp can't access any programs.

Hello, recently, my computer has been messed up and i have no idea how to fix it. first, i can't open anything at all, i've tried right click, th...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2012 by
islandista

My sis hp pavilion dv5 laptop wont boot . help!!

Hello, Hello, my sis hp pavilion dv5 does nt boot. When i try on, all i see is hp invent . Have tried to remove battery and power on bt wont stil...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Is this possible

Closed

Hello, I have an hp mini 1126 NR. It came with windows XP installed. I haven't used it in a while and is far past getting help from tech support d...

xpcman

Computer restarts itself

Hello, I have a HP desktop computer. Whenever I'm just on Youtube or any website even Google, my computer suddenly restarts itself. When the scree...

jack4rall

Solve my lappy(enter button) problem.

Hello, i am using dell inspiron 6400 laptop.my enter button is not working.please tell me a solution for fix it. Configuration: Windows XP / S...

Agus Prihadi

Blue screen on laptop when installing xp

Hello, i am getting a blue screen after windows installer loads when trying to install xp on a laptop that has a new hard drive installed. in the BI...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2012 by
naveen

About computer

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 sir, i am arif i just want to say that my administrator account is disabled by my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

System error 5 and run as admin

Closed

Hello, When I tried to run CMD as Admin so I may unlock administrator password, I receive this message: This program is blocked by group policy. F...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Pen drive system changed from fat32 to ntfs

Hello,i am siddharth, i just formatted my pen drive after a virus was detected,but then its file system changed from fat32 to ntfs,pls tell me how to...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

Pc constantly restarts by itself

Hello, My PC constantly restarts by itself. It beeps once and the monitor displays "power save mode" and then it restarts, even I'm working on it. A...

xpcman

Partition solution

Closed

Hello, i hv lenovo and doesn't detect os and jst came a blinking a courser in black screen so pls help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3....

ljmichael

Restarting laptop

my laptop is giving me the same problem.It reaches loading the xp logo then restarts.It is not booting even in safe mode,it just restarts.Anything i c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
xpcman

My task manager bar is greyed out

Hello, can somebody help me. i am getting frustrated.my task manager bar is greyed out. I dont know what happened.please i need help from somebody.

jack4rall

Hd missing

Hello, to day i also face the common problem.... i insert the xp cd to d dvd rom.. but after sometime, when the windows starts have to copy, it says...

pcsces

Manual fix to windows update loop/windowvista

Hello, Thank you so much for the kill any pending updates, I am also stuck at the 3 of 3 update screen my questions is is there another way to get...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
xpcman
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 24,658