The discussions

Wireless password

Hello, How do i reset the wireless network password on my laptop because i forgot it and im tryna use the wifi on my ipod touch but i cant becasue i d...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Help with drivers for wireless

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop Dell Latitude D 510 When I install the opreating system , Wondows Vista, i lost drivers for wireless and some...

closeup22

Hook up wireless router

Hello, trying to hoo up a wireless router to another computer that doesn't have the internet on it.I have a computer with the internet.

gragrand

Wifi not working with wpa/wep encription

Hello, I have netgear wifi router. When I encrypt it with WEP/WPA then I am not able to connect it..It continues showing "Acquiring network address" ...

gragrand

Wireless connection

Hello, i have att 2wire modem , i am trying to get to the internet using my laptop , it shows that there is strong signal , and a message that say "w...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Wireless speed

Hello, I have a 2.4 GHZ wireless router. The speed for my wif's laptop varies tremedously. It is generally low to good but is not more than 10 yards ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
paparon

Wireless security

Hello, I am using bsnl broadband DNA-A221-1 modem and i am using both LAN and wireless connection successfully but i want to make my wireless secure ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
ponda

Wireless intellimouse 2.0

Hello, I've had this mouse along with a wireless keyboard for about 2 years. Both use the same receiver. The keyboard works perfectly but occasionl...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
rj7500

Can't connect wireless

Hello, I have to use a cable. When I try to connect to wireless it says my computer settings are not right. I'm computer illiterate. I know my son...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Cant connect to the internet wireless

Hello, For some reason one my laptops ( which is a vista ) has stop working wireless. Any advice Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
roz

Wireless wont work

Hello, I have xbox live wireless adoptor and have been play'n on some else wireless internet and i try switchen to mine which is comcast but when i t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Wireless aint working

Hello, i can accses the internet on the computer with the wireless pluged in but the rest of the computers in the house cant accsess the internet.

strnnger

Help me about wireless

Hello, I have a very old version of laptop and I'd like to set it on wireless connection but i can't find a wireless connection on it. I bealive that...

realiser

Wireless card or connection not found

Hello, I have a laptop that had Windows Xp on it and it crashed. I reinstalled Windows XP. Simple right, welll that's what I thought. Now I can't loc...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Brian

Can't use wireless connection with router

Hello, Hello, i just bought a wireless router. but when only one computer is using the internet, it does work. at first , when two computers are u...

sadgurl

Wireless connection

Hello, Please help me figure out how to connect a desktop in a different room to my Netgear WNDR3300 wireless router setup already on 2 other Deskt...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless internet isn't working

so i've had the laptop for around 2 years now and internet worked fine but now out of nowhere the internet switch kinda isn't working. i put the switc...

sadgurl

Wireless connection

Hello,Can i direct connect my pc with other wireless laptop in my area who already has internet conection? Give anwser:-yes or no If yes than te...

iveal

Make my wireless connection secure

Hello, How do i put a password on my wireless connection to make it secure.

olfo81

Slow wireless internet on ps3!

Hello, Im always having problems with my internet on ps3 it works good on computer but on ps3 it gets slow (wirelessly) and when i get in a game all ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
alex

Connecting to wireless

Hello Guys, I recently changed internet providers, my ps3 worked fine wirelessly, then the new internet went in. I had to change the router, now wh...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Wireless connection

Hello, Am new My laptop was bought for my 15 birthday but when i received it, it would not connect to the wireless in either my dad or mums hous...

hakaisha

Improving wireless connection

Hello, I would like to know how I could improve my wireless connection. At the moment it hovers from 20-70% Signal Strength. I have tried placing it ...

onea97

Problem conecting wifi router with adsl modem

Solved

Hello, i am using a PROLINK Hurricane 5200 ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router. DHCP is enabled. Now I want to use a TP-LINK TL-WR941N wifi router. for t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
downinversion

No wireless connection

Hello, My wireless connection is gone. I don't even have the option to manual connect wireless. We had a storm two nights ago and the next day o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Wireless networking

Hello, Im trying to connect my laptop to a wireless network but it says that tne monitor mode is turned on. how do i solve this problem.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Cannot open my search pages on wireless

Hello, hai I am riyas, my search page could not open on wireless connection

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Wireless connection

Hello, when i used to connect wireless network from my laptop it shows 'The intel PRO/Wireless Connection is still disables.Use your hardware switch ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
naus

Cannot get wireless internet working

Hello, I have wireless internet through out my house and wired internet. My laptop cannot get on the internet, even though it says 'connected to my...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
bryan007w

Bsnl type2 wifi connecivity

Hello, i hav a bsnl type 2 modem with wify i can use the net on my pc..now i need to use it via wify on my laptop i hav tried doin it..but all tht ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Updating an old pc to run on a wireless

Hello, I have an old Gateway PC built in 2000. I have mosed into a new aprtment that has wifi through Comcast I am wondering how to connect it to the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless enternet too slow

Hello, Sir, i have windows vista and my wireless enternet is AT&T 3G watcher. My enternet speed is 2 low. I want to know how to accelerate my speed. ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
kristamilarys

Wireless problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my wireless connection. Please help. When I use my ethernet cable my download speed is about 100-110 kb/s. W...

gragrand

Setting up a wireless network

Hello, Guys please help. Im setting up wireless network, I have a switch, laptops with wireless adapters, and the D-Link access point. The network ...

realiser

My wifi is not connecting

Hello, i recently moved and I took my wifi router down, I later set it up in my new place and my laptop will not always read the signal. When it do...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Need help please!wireless usb display adapter

Hello, I currently have my pc connected to my bedroom Television via S video and rca for sound. This is my so called main monitor for my computer. ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
eyal

My wireless doesn't work

Hello, I have a cable modem connected to my Belkin wireless G router 2.4GHZ 802.11g. My cable company recently had to restart my modem. Ever since ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Aspire 2920z wifi

Hello, Ive downgraded my laptop from vista to xp and took all the driver this site http://www.getpcmemory.com/... now my wifi is not working,...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Immatch

Cannot connect to the internet through wifi

Hello, The problem started after I reinstalled the OS. I had to reinstall the linksys router too. I am able to connect through the ethernet cable ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
NEERAJ

Reset wireless router cant secure connection!

Hello, I have a Presario M2000 with Windows XP and hi-speed cable connection. For three years I have used Linksys WRT54G V8 wireless router with a s...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
aquarelle

Unable to access the wifi

Hello, I HAVE A THOMSON WIRELESS ROUTER AND WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS MY INTERNET IT DOES NOT CONNECT, IT SHOWS THAT WIFI CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BUT IT...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
afsgun

Wireless internet

Hello, i want a usb wireless modem to connect internet.but i have not knowdge about that.i wish to know about that and choice a best device.suppose i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
closeup22

Wifi disactivated

Hello, i have searched everywhere in the internet and i find this site very helpful. you see i bought my laptop asus last month. so far i am happy w...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Wifi connection

Hello, sir my name is divya. i want to know that what is the monthly payment for the aircel connection,& also its facilities. ...

re_mi

Cant access internet from wifi laptop

Hello, I have a Motorola broadband modem, vonage linksys router and bought a dlink dir 628 wireless router. The setup went well on my desktop however ...

sunny

Windows update severs wireless connection

Hello, We use Verizon FIOS and everything is fine until last week when my Laptop ran updates on the system and pulled up new windows info. Now my ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

Accessing email via wireless network

Hello, I have setup my wireless network, however I am unable to access my email (Windows Mail)from the laptop. What do I neeed to configure to that...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl

Connecting wireless internet thourgh cell pho

Hello, Im not sure if you can help me, but here goes. I dont know a whole lot about computers. I have a Samsung Delve Touch screen smart phone that i...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
Mary

Some computer can't access my wireless netwrk

Hello, I'm a neophyte so pardon if my terms are not accurate. I have wireless internet service throughout my home through Charter Communications and...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
fella1960

Wireless switch for latitude c800

Hello, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS THE WIRELESS SWITH FOR MY LATITUD C800 LAPTOP

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
suff954
Results 1951 - 2000 out of a total of 2,289