The discussions

Vista - xp wireless file sharing

Hello, I have an XP/SP2 computer connected to a router via ethernet and a VISTA/SP1 laptop connectet via wifi. From the XP computer i can acce...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Bilbo

Vista wireless connection issue

Hello, My vista computer will not connect to the wireless network I have setup here... I have disabled the windows firewall, uninstalled norton and d...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
ChrisF

I can't connect to wifi

Closed

Hello, I can't connect to my Netgear WiFi router. I typed in the correct WEP key but it just doesn't connect for some reason.

closeup22

Connecting two laptops using wireless router

Hello, I am having two laptops and connected to wireless router linksys for internet connection. I am wondering whether it's possible to connect bot...

realiser

Wireless driver

Hello, when i install wireless driver in my dell vostro A840 with xp operating system error occurs that "no compitable hardware found".

realiser

Help with netgear wireless router

Hello, I recently bought a netgear wireless router. I have a dell desktop and a dell laptop that I would like to connect to this router. I also...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

I can only print wireless to 1 of 2 printersm

Hello, I have 2 printers connected to my desktop, I can only print from my wireless laptop through 1 printer, now I replaced that printer and no long...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless not working

Hello, My wireless connection is not working, My laptop is a compaq pasario c700 and I recently tried to change my windows from XP to Vista, since th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless connection

Hello, I want to connect to computer with wireless connection.These 2 computers owned 2 different OS (Ubuntu and win vista).How should I do this?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
pro-genius

Setting up wireless

Hello, I have DSL modem connected to desktop pc through USB port. I want to set-up wireless internet so my laptop can use my DSL connection, but I w...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Wireless not working

Hello, hey! please am in a fix cos i try to change from window vista,to window xp every thing is working perfectly except wireless network,were can i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
nikki

Windows downgrade from vista now no wireless

Hello, I have a hp pavillion dv2928 (basically dv2000) I downgraded from vista windows xp and now I can't get my wireless to work. The light normal...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
steph

Setting up a wireless router to my laptop

Hello, my fujitsu laptop will not set up to internet wirelessly through my router could you tell me how to set it up thanks R NEILL

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless switch!

Hello, I recently had to have a disk recovery for my computer due to a Windows\Config32\system problem. Now that ive got the laptop back up and runni...

dancedhall

Wireless

Hello, i first had wirless internet now i dont wat happen

dancedhall

Set up problem with wireless router

Hello, I have a Cable and Wireless router which I am having trouble connecting to the internet. My ISP does not support this router and has told me...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
Garyt

Wireless throughout house - 1 can't connect

Hello, I have two desk top computers at home along with three laptops. Desktops connect fine.... two of the three laptops connect fine... One does...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Compact wireless-g adapter connectivity issue

Hello, My new Linksys wireless USB adapter picks up the signal from my Main wireless G network signal, but the inernet connection is sporatic (desp...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
Michael

Unsecured wireless networks not showing up

Hello, I recently purchased a acer aspire one aod250 netbook for my girlfriend. I know there are unsecured wireless networks in range in a couple di...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
olfo81

Dna-a211-i modem wifi error

Hello, I have Acer vista laptop I have not been able to get on the Internet. i have BSNL DNA-A211-I modem. Through RJ45 ethernet cable internet conn...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Connecting internet and wifi printer

Hello, i have a belkin wireless g router which i had connected to my pc via cable for internet and it has been working fine. i recently bought a lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless pc sunc for e71

Hello, Nino, when you get the driver for the E71 would you send it to me to ?? Cheers !!!! Joe1

onea97

Wifi connection

Hello, my laptop connected to wireless internet. but unable to open web page. when ever open explorer cannot asses i am using Acer Laptop with vist...

dawooddoe

Problem with wifi.

Hello, I am using laptop dell 1545 inspiron model. when i go for instalation for wifi connection ...there was an error come that is" any card is un...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Yash

Internet connection wireless

i can use any other laptops on my wireless but the one that runs on XP.... it was working fine untill i conected it to my xbox (me being retarded) and...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
thehobogod

Wireless help for interent

Hello, My daughter recently got her a phone line put in and wireless internet through At&T for her lap top. SHe told me she is allowed to have up to...

sadgurl

How to adminster other wireless computers

Hello, Can someone tell me how to setup or control other wireless computers from main wireless computer. i have three wireless laptops but I want t...

flcconflict

I do not understand wireless networks

Okay, so... I bought a Linksys wireless router and went through the setup, following the CD-ROM to the letter. I named my wireless network, gave i...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Wireless signal drops

Hello, I have an HP computer and a linksys wireless adapter. The Linksys router sits in the room immediately below my computer. Whenever I am connect...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless to local bridge

Hello, why dose it come up to connect a network bridge you must first select at least 2 or lan or high speed connections that are being used by int...

sharpman

Connect a cable printer to my wireless comput

Hello, I want to connect my husbands computer to be able to share my printer I have a wireless connected to his computer. jeanette

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless to non-wireless computer

Hello, I'm setting up a computer lab at my school. We have a non-wireless ink-jet printer. How do I set it up so I can have other computers send prin...

dybbody

Wireless problem

Hello, my connection is working finely but my webpages are notopening but my other wireless connection is working .the connection which is working it...

suff954

Wireless internet connection not getting

Hello, My ruby red Mini acer laptop is not getting wireless internet connection.Im getting the wired internet in it.its detecting wireless connection...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
HamNaz

Xbox 360- wireless

Hello, It's really annoying me with a problem I've been occuring over and over again. I don't understand how to connect a wireless virgin broadband mo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
strnnger

Wireless networking adapter

Hello, im trying to set up my new xbox 360 wireless networking adapter and its conected to my rouder but wont let xbox live work what do i do.

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Luchioni

To set up internet throuh wifi modem in vista

Hello, i have bsnl ADSL2+ WIFI Modem. My lap OS is Windows Vista. I need to setup internet connection in my LAP.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Wireless connection

Hello, My laptop trys to connect to the internet through wireless and it says its connected but with "limited or no connectivity" i have another lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Using my laptops wireless 4 internet on my pc

Hello, my laptop runs windows xp and connects to the internet via a wireless router. I've been trying to set up my PC which runs Ubuntu Linux 9.04...

sharpman

Wireless won't connect

Hello, My network adapter in my laptop has stopped working so i bought a usb adapter, i stalled fine and it picks up my wireless network says it is c...

sadgurl

Wireless card problem

Hello, i have a problem with my other laptops wireless card it keeps flashing and it doesnt work

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
onea97

How do i secure my zoom wireless connection

Hello, My name's alex and i'm unsure of how to password my zoom adsl x6 wireless connection so that only those with the knowledge of the password/key...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
alex

Unable to connect to wireless network

Hello, I have an intermittent problem with my wireless network that is annoying the heck out of me. Here is what happens: 1. I'm on the network a...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Wifi connetion

Hello, all i just want to know how to access internet with wifi connetion without have password for that , is there any software which i can use to ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i down grade my dell 1525 from Vista to windows XP sp2 my problem now is that connection of my wireless router to my laptor it's not able t...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Sharing document and printer using wifi

Hello, Im not computer networking installer or anything as long related with computer.. I would to ask you how to set share document and printer by u...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
ROSEANN

How can i connect 2 wireless routers

Hello, How can I connect 2 wireless routers to one broadband line, if I can?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
King_Kong

2 wireless routers

Hello, Can I connect 2 wirless routers to 1 broadband line? SCISMUK

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Help with wireless

Hello, i was connected to an unsecure network on wireless now its sayin my setings are set to secure and its an unsecure network how do i change this...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Setting up wifi on ps3

Hello, how do i set up my ps3 on the internet????

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman
Results 1851 - 1900 out of a total of 2,289