The discussions

Friendship

Hello, i wand to make a friendship with all over the world peoples

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Hello, pepole how 2 get the free gprs

Hello, pepole how 2 get the free gprs. usually the hacker????? How they find the proxy. if u know any usefull tell me

closeup22

Getting no internet with my laptop

Hello, i have highspeed internet from comcast.it was installed 3 days ago to my desktop computer.now i am trying to use the internet on my dell lapto...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
razi

Connect internet on computer with mobile

Hello, I have a Samsung S3500 model cell phone, i'm using an AIRCEL sim! I have my pc suite but unable to connect to the internet on my PC. please pr...

kowshik

How do i block my wrt54g router

Hello, i want to block my neighbors from getting access from my wrt54g router.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Why china i phone 3g dont hv wireless,

Hello, i bought a fake 3g apple i phone from china...why cant i use the wireless network,msn,ucweb and the java?do i need to install the software 1...

dancedhall

Gprs setting

Hello, how to activeate on smarat SG 818 india becouse the service provider opreter are not sending GPRS setting on china mobile phones pl...

dancedhall

Increase the speed of internet connection

Hello, i am using bsnl gprs and use internet on pc through mobile but the speed is too slow ,it is only 2or3kbps so is there any solution to incresas...

closeup22

Uploading problem

Hello, i can't upload photos from my computer to the website,, same as tagged and face book.. when i try uploading its not error messages or anything...

closeup22

Home netrowrk

Solved

Hello, i have pc with vista home primium and laptop with vista home basic how to set up from laptop to go to pc ,I have also wireless router

dawooddoe

Download speed

Hello, sir i am a internet user and i have a connection of 10mbps but when i download anything the download speed will goes to 4mbps.please tell me t...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
lokesh

Gmail password

Hello, I need the password for gmail id krishan.chugh@gmail.com urgently. Please help.

onea97

Port forwarding for remote desktop connection

Hello, Sir i want create reomte desktop connection via vnc or any other remote desktop software but it does not work bcoz in my office there are 5 pc...

Asten M

How can i get user name and passwords

Hello, I live in Myanmar and I have free and unlimited account for dialup service. Nowadays It had been locked perhaps, cause while I dial it username...

onea97

Make network with 2 laptop

Hello, I have 2 laptop, Lenovo and fujitsu. I wanna make a wireless network in my home. Detail: 1- I have an ADSL internet connection 2- wir...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Laptop will not connect to the internet!

Hello, My friends laptop has been conected to a broadband connection and then just all of a sudden stopped connecting to the internet. She asked me...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
pjordan520

I want internet explorer

Solved

Hello, i am not having internet explorer...i have only firefox....is is posibbl to download internet explorer setup from net

7 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
zib@zib

Connecting internet through dialup networking

Hello, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH DIAL UP NETWORKING.PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.HELP SHALL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

TheCoolMan9

I want upgrade program

Hello,I have Toshiba satellite P10-554 and I want upgrade program but Idont know how to do

TheCoolMan9

Bsnl type 2 modem sharing in 2 pcs

Hello Sir, Please tell me How to share the BSNL Type 2 Modem in 2 PCs procedure. I have two PCs and one BSNL Type 2 Mode. I w...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
anonymous

Wirless printer wep key

Hello, I HAVE A HP PREMIUM WIRELESS PRINTER and it will not accept the wep key to my network

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Yahoo id and password hack

Closed

Hello, someone hack my id i don't know why please help me, and recover my id password i need your help, if i get my id again i will appreciated...

dancedhall

I want a pc suite 471x

Hello, i want a pc suite 471x today

dancedhall

Trouble shouting network connections?

Hello, my name is abdirahman i'm somali boy i need, what about computer networking inorder to teach our students, their lesson so can i help me the ...

closeup22

Deactivitated account

Hello, Hello Madam / Sir, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my ...

closeup22

Useless service

Hello, dis is raul im using aircel gprs service since 3 months, i have never seen such a disgusting service in my life time, if u call to customer su...

closeup22

Knowing a computer name over the internet

Hello, Could anyone tell me how to find out a PC name over the internet. I keep receiving some kind of mail from someone with an unknown email addre...

closeup22

Net work activation

Hello, I HAVE S9OI SIGMATEL MOBILE I HAD INSERTED A TATADOCOMO SIM AND I AM RECIEVING IN COMMING CALLS BUT I CAT MAKE OUT GOING CALLS WITH MY MOBILE ...

closeup22

Network

Hello, i can connect my pc with lan connection, but i can't known about my network place connectivity ,please replay

closeup22

Iternet on pc via mobile aircel

Hello, i have nokia 6270 and already installed pc suite on system jst tell how settings have done so that i use internet via aircel..... i have act...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
mlkljppnp

Wireless connection

Hello, Where can i find the wireless connection button on a acer aspire 5515?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
Bootlegger

Setting up a wireless network using a netgear

I have an external modem and use virgenmedia broadband. I was given a netgear router as I wanted to go wireless so I could connect me games console an...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
chevyt1963

I need google to be set in my phone

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
maggi

Laptop connecting to wireless networks help!?

Hello, I got two laptops(dell inspiron 2200 and an aspire one) and they are both running windows XP. My dell connects to the internet connect just fi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Linksys wrt310n

heyy, i am a PC and mac user so some of my stuff doesnt wanna work together, so itd b nice if u know bout both, i got the airport express to extend my...

blckshdw95

Free mtn browsing configuration for nokia 736

Hello,pls i need free code

dancedhall

Web setting for nokia 6600

Hello, Please help me, i want free download web setting for nokia 6600?Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.13

closeup22

Removing some i added in error

Hello, I add some in error, how do i remove that person please help

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, i m anjani . i have a samsung e1410. i want connect dun from phone to pc .through bluetooth. what's a dial number enter

closeup22

Network connection problem

Hello, I M Using reliance broadband connection and i want to share my internet connection with other pc i have two Lan cards, first is connected w...

Asten M

Dchp problems

Hello, my internet works fine, but when ever i use the update mangers, they time out. they worked about two weeeks ago I cant use spybot update...

Asten M

Network problems

Hello, I have a problem with my network adaptor, recently we moved it so we could get Network access higher up in the house; it worked for a few month...

Asten M

I dont understand :'(

Hello, i understand a bit about computters but not much, i have my ps3 nere my computer and i have clicked my ethenet cable into the both of t...

Asten M

Problems networking laptop

Hello, I successfully networked my 2 PCs following the instructions on this site, took a bit of time configuring the firewalls, but eventually all wo...

Asten M

Facebook

Hello,i'm egie from bali... why my account disabled? can i get back my account ? please help me...my facebook is can't log in from my handphone and...

sadgurl

Incoming and outgoing mail server

Solved

Hello, Please provide me the incoming & outgoing mail servers to be set for email for indiatimes.com.

sadgurl

To use me nokia e63 net on my laptop

Hello, how can I connect or use my nokia mobile e63 net on my toshiba laptop..does I need to download any software?please briefly explain...thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Remote access

Hello, I have a T.V tuner in my PC at home, I can remotely access this PC from my office and run T.V , the T.V run but I can't see it's video, T.V sc...

pcsces

How do i know the ip address?

Hello, How do i know a Ip adress based on the email address? T y Almo

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Share a printer in different gateway

Hello, I want to share a printer installed in a different gateway. Pl help. Thanks Sarath

closeup22
Results 7351 - 7400 out of a total of 9,930