The discussions

Recover xp bootloader after deleted fedora 10

Hello, I had installed fedora 10 on my computer which was having xp professional already installed on it. Later I deleted fedora 10 by deleting it t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
eicher1

Help: software can't access internal files

Hello, I have installed the Exam Lab software from https://examlab.org . While installing, it said my system doesnt have Microsoft JET installed an...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
jishanand

Bluetooth

Hello, i was wondering if any one could help ? im struggling to work out how i can connect my mobile phone bluetooth to my laptops bluetooth ? my...

valen56

Sata driver

Hello, sir i am prince from pathankot sir, i have presario cq40 1q33tu laptop sir please advice me how can i install xp in thios product when i am i...

mustahil

Blank screen on my lap top

Hello I have a problem with my laptop HP pavillion 2000 The screen is going blank despite all power indicators showing that they are functioning. I ...

mustahil

Computer shuts down

Hello, I have a Inspiron 1501 laptop with windows vista. for the past few weeks it picks and chooses when it wants to shut down. I can be on anywhere...

mustahil

Rebooting

Hello, can i reboot my laptop from the CD ROM with a brand new copy of Windows Xp Home Edition?? Will that work??

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

I have problem in my background in my pc

Hello, i have color behind my background desktop i want hedin it . i do't know hedin

pseudonymk

Hard disk formating

Hello, I am using window xp professional SP2 and I want to format my hard disk having operating system installed(c:/). Please tell me the process to ...

pseudonymk

Virus stopping my internet connectio

Hello, plz i have a problem , i just formatted my pc coz of this probelm and just one day and it resturns back when i start my windows XP , it pop...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
Yasmine

$$$

Hello, Can anyone tell me the price range for a windows installation CD??

ericssonsony

Xp home cannot find file i386

Hello, I have a Compaq which came with XP Home Edition bundled on it (and yes it is legitimate and I have the product code). Due to a NASTY worm t...

vigts78

Help (toshiba te2300)

Hello, I have a toshiba te2300 laptop and everytime i try to log on it comes up with these messages: (Services.exe - Application Error: The applicat...

Jim

Windows live messenger

Hello, I am experiencing trouble with Windows Live Messenger on my computer, Whenever I open it and try and login it always stops working. If you kno...

Jim

Help me fix it

Hello, im ryan and i rea;;y need to know how to set my computer back to factory settings and my computer is windows xp and all i know is that the cd ...

paviliondv

Vista wont show ads on webpages

Hello, I have a windows vista laptop. And I'm experiancing a problem with it. You see, when I go on to the internet and go to a webpage, the webpage l...

Jim

Rives are not opening on double click

Hello, My Windows XP drives are not opening on double click its asking "open with".What is This?An rror or a virus?PLease help me out of this. Repl...

vaikunth.bhandare

The icon on my desktop disappear

Hello,all of the sudden my icons for all my programs have disappear and when i tried to access my program it says that windows does not recognized the...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
kayp

Cd writer

Hello, PLS TELL ME, How to CD Writer. I want to know step by step guide from how transfer photos from pc to cd with the help of cd writer. is ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
offewgr

How blocks me

Hello,

Highway72

I have problem with installing vista

Hello, Setup wants drivers for my sata hard disk drive between selection of partition to choose for install windows.

Highway72

I ned your help as much as you can

Hello, kioskea service i have been with my computer since january this year i have downloaded any type of registry could not work, The masage ape...

Highway72

How to delete message on desktop

Hello, i am have problems with my operating system . i want delete the notice of genuine windows so i did used regedit/hey_local_machine / software /...

princelu

Pen drive problem

Hello, how to remove write protection from my 32 gb pen drive.

availlity

Audio inop, says no audio device

Hello, for some reason my audio quit working. I now get no sound from the computer or from speakers that are plugged in. I have a compac notebook E...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
jmp59

Multimedia controller

Hello, my multimedia controller wont work, is it because i have an external soundcard instead of internal?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
melcoquille

Dont send promt window appears again n again

Hello, Hi I'm facing problem with my PC for one month. Every time, when i open a particular drive, a promt window which contains "send error report"...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
Rathan

Internet disconnecting on peer to peer

Hello, i have peer to peer network, on one desktop xp is installed and on laptop vista is their. I have internet connection on desktop, and it is she...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
Nedaa

Lost my tunes while recharging in moms comput

Hello, My daughter had a friend download songs for her on her ipod. She came to my house to recharge it by plugging it in to my ucb port and it someh...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Pc won't shut down

Hello, about 3 weeks ago my daughter told me she had to hold the power button until the pc shut down. We haven't done any upgrades lately. When I try ...

xpcman

Pc

Hello, could u tell me how can i format my pc is vista basic

xpcman

Help with acer laptop

Hello, I'm looking for someone to give me some help with my Acer Laptop...I can start it up, and the green lights blink, and the fan starts running, b...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
mscolletti

Downgrade to xp on hpdv 9646m

Hello, Has anyone ,managed to successfully downgrade from Vista to XP on this machine (hpdv 9646em) ? If so can you supply a posotive web link where...

tsam19

Vista problem

Hello, I use dual boot XP/Vista but when i use vista it does not detect my sound driver and i have installed properly... What is this issue?

jak58

Hi ther my vista/ is stuck on safe mode help?

Hello, i can normally fix anything that goes wrong with vista within reason but cant get it out of safe mode anyone help?

kremvin

Suberror messenger 80042412

Hello, live messenger is alwayz trobelshooting tried everything

burglarPRO

Java script

Hello, HELP!! Recently got verizon broadband, now I can't play games online (pogo, gamepuma, nickjr, etc....) NOTHING. Also when I try to watch a y...

singhsuni

Windows xp

Hello, please send the software

sarbel.vilo

Restore my laptop to factory settings

Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop model number PCG-5B1M It went abit awol at one point and i bought another one, i would like to know how to restor...

sarbel.vilo

32 bit and 64 bit on one machine

Hi I was wondering if I can install both Vista 64 Bit and Vista 32 Bit on one machine and choose which one to boot depending on what I am doing at tha...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
Chris

Drivers

Hello, im looking for drivers for windows vista for a HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook PC so if any one can help me out that would be sweet. thankyou.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
jmp59

Installed a driver, and now get a blue screen

Hello, My husband downloaded a software pack from Sanyo for our son's new digital camera. Once he installed the PC-Cam driver for our camera (VPC-...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
Tony

Bluetooth

Hello, my bluetooth device not working.dell studio1535

btien36

Hack

Hello, hello please someone help me, because anyone has hacked my msn account and i think he has changed my question answer and all detail too. plea...

alli.sone

My dell inspiron laptop wont start properly

Hello, I have a dell inspiron laptop. When I on the laptop, it shows the dell logo for a few seconds before the whole screen went buzzy, like how you...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
Zion

Cpu utilization

Hello, my server got down yesterday morning as i reboot it its showing 100 % utilization while i`v already uninstall anti virus dat was consumi...

nick

Lost exe.files

Hello, i suddenly found all my exe.files and shortcuts to variou games are lost saved in drive f.windows xp.ntfs.pleas solve

stephdbo

Booting

Hello, Windows vista stopped booting tried to system recovery but didn't work. tried to reinstall windows now it says computer's hardware may not su...

grey.net12

Connection hp isnot able

Hello, whem i torn on they give-me the mesage " The PC connection is not able ... . i dont now what i can do. Please help me.

traka0311

System restore

Hello, I got a virus - everytime I start my computer a Chinese lady comes on and starts talking in Chinese and none of my buttons on the bottom of my ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2009 by
xpcman
Results 22251 - 22300 out of a total of 24,656