The discussions

Whatsapp account banned

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp Account Has Been Banned Form Using WhatsApp by Mistake. Please Unbanned My Whatsapp Number lmmediately. Because I'm Studying Online...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Too many new promotions

Solved

Hello, Too many Whatsapp promotions/advertisements being sent. I am very happy with the app as it stands and am not interested in the features being ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2023 by
Usamanaeem7005

Forwarding archived chats with pictures

I received a chat containing 160 photos. The chat and photos have been archived, and I can view them on my desktop. 1. How do I forward the chat a...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2023 by
Skeezicks

Ask for help for whatsapp ban

Hi team  I received error message that you need official WhatsApp to use this account. I try all steps but it fail can you please fix the problem and...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp gifs not working on pc

Hello, WhatsApp gifs. I have WhatsApp linked to my PC. I hate the phone’s keyboard so I use the PC. Windows 10. I like to use Gifs and Stickers. ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't use my whatsapp account

Hello, You need the official whatsapp to use this account 

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Need to add an image to status update from cloud

Solved

Hello, Recently, probably, whatsapp made an update and I don't see an option to add an image from a cloud app, like from Google Drive anymore. Is th...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2023 by
james

My whatsapp not received verification code

Hello, Hy my WhatsApp verification code is not recived

Why the icon change ?

Hello, I asked Customer Services why the Icon on my desktop computer had changed from white on green to green on white.  It now doesn't show up well ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2023 by
Andrea

Whatsapp call muted

Hi Whatsapp call remains muted. Have tried all options... Microphone access is enabled Whatsapp is updated Reinstalled WhatsApp  Reset (ed) Network ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2023 by
Ellie03

Not receiving any notifications for new chats

Solved

I never get a notification when I receive a new WA chat. I open WA and I see "Archives" but nothing else. I want to see a notification that a new chat...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Call garbles audio

Hello, I have an odd problem. When I make an audio or a video call from a particular PC using whaysapp, the other end comes out completely garbled. T...

Whatsapp business only numbers and no names at whatsapp web

When I login on Whatsapp Web I see at many contacts only numbers and no names! Left is what I see at Whatsapp web / Right is what is see in my Iphone...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2023 by
Henkpro

Sent a text message and received a "missed video call" msg

Solved

I sent a text message overseas today. When I checked an hour later, I see a message below the recipient saying "Missed video call at   1:52 PM". My me...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2023 by
Skeezicks

Whatsapp number banned: can i change that number to another?

Solved

Hello, i've been using a modified version of WhatsApp for years. Recently, official WhatsApp banned my number from using that modified version, forcin...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2023 by
etersonp

Whatsapp backup

Hello, I opened my WhatsApp account in my gfs laptop a couple months ago, sent a message to my ex with the permission of her and erased my exs chat a...

Logged out of my whatsapp account unexpectedly.

My Whatsapp account got logged out without my knowledge. trying to log back in, received verfication code entered it, whatsapp now asks for a 2step co...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

My whatsapp chat archive

Hello, I hoped someone could help. I had whatsapp installed on my laptop and phone, until my phone was stolen on Sunday. Luckily my laptop whatsapp k...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2023 by
BoBot  

Whatsapp account takeover

Hello, Can anyone help on how to reach WhatsApp directly in a chat? My WhatsApp account has been taken over by some criminals. Now they have intentio...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp error you have guessed the codes too many times

Hello, How long did it take for the customer support tor respond to your request?

Whatsapp unable to send sms , try again in 1 hour

Hello, Pls have been having issues with  WhatsApp registering my device, all I got was unable to send sms, try again in 1 hour. Pls is there a way I ...

Whatsapp videos won't play after getting new phone

Solved

Hello, My issue is that I got a new iPhone this past January, and all videos that were sent to me on WhatsApp before then will not play, download, et...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't get messages in between a certain period

Solved

Hello, back in April this year I broke my phone screen and couldn't get on my phone. I took the simcard out of that phone and put it into an old phone...

HelpiOS

How to disable "missed call" history in whatsapp chats

Solved

Hello, How can I disable this log appearing in chats on my iPhone ? (Missed call / Voice call...) ​​​​​​​

HelpiOS

Migration of whatsapp from android to iphone

I was trying to move my whatsapp from Andriod to Iphone 10xr. I first took a whatsapp back on my google drive and confirmed the backup went through co...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to get disappeared message back ?

Solved

Hello, My friend sent me a contact in a whatsapp message a month ago. I read it but did not save the contact. It is now disappeared. I forgot to turn ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Is my whatsapp account spied on

Solved

Hi, Am Nabassa living in Kampala nakawa How to know if my WhatsApp account is spied on?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp keeps crashing. no better after reinstalling.

Hello, Since 18th Oct my WhatsApp has been crashing. Initially the “there’s a bug. Empty the cache” message appeared. Tried that but no change. Then ...

Second space whatsapp gdrive backup?

Hello, If I re register my whatsapp from an older device to the second space account on my Redmi phone,will it allow me to restore the Google drive b...

New phone set up

Hello, I have a new phone and trying to set up WhatsApp. It asks me to use my old phone to get the verification code but I don’t have my old phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to integrate website to whatsapp

Solved

Hello, I have a service website and I want to connect it to my official website. Can you please let me know how to do this?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp is temporarily unavailable please try again in 1h

Solved

Hello, I have brought a new SIM and when i signup new fresh account in Whatsapp it gave the mentioned message.. I have tried many phones, different n...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2023 by
joeyconnick

Fraud attempt or whatsapp feature?

Hello, I received a WhatsApp message with the location code from the other phone. It looks like a regular "pin location" message. Where the blue dot o...

Whatsapp sync: one problem

Sync works fine between my Android phone and PC (Windows 11) except for one situation. If I delete a chat on my PC it still stays on my phone (the re...

Valid mobile number not recognized

Hi, I have contacted Whatsapp Support 12 times (!) over several weeks but all I get is bot generated "answers" that are irrelevant to the problem.  P...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to delete someone else's whatsapp messages for everyone

Solved

Hello There I Recently Installed WhatsApp And Received message from a person and Now I dont want to read his message nor reply him So Is There anyway ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

All whattsapp media has disappeared from before february

Hello, I have a Samsung S23 running Andriod 13. I've recently seen that all of the media from all of my groups has disappeared from the app from be...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Cannot download multiple files at once in whatsapp web

Hello, I have a very strange situation in last two month. Usualy my clients send me multiple files for printing (photo or doc). From day one when i ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2023 by
dannygzus

You need official whatsapp to use this account

Solved

Hello, you need official WhatsApp to use this account please review solve the problem 

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Call link

Solved

Hello, How many individuals can join a WhatsApp call link? Thanks 

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp crashing every minute

Hello, I have a problem with my account - it doesn’t matter whether I am using Whatsapp Business and Whatsapp on iPhone My account seems to be corru...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

New wa desktop app slow to show messages

Solved

Hello, ust forced to use the latest Windows desktop app when they turned off the previous version. I have immediately noticed that it is much slower ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp registartion error

Hello, I could not able to register whatsapp on my mobile, it does not ask me to send the code to mobile, it is sending the code to another phone whi...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2023 by
Txfinds

Cannot get whatsapp to run after i enter my phone number

Solved

Hello, I have bought a new Iphone 13 Pro Max. I recently backed up my Whatsapp data on my previous Iphone 11 to the icloud and I confirm that th...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2023 by
Jean

How to create two whatsapp accounts on a windows pc?

I have a WhatsApp account on a Windows PC. It is more reliable than the phone. It shows all incoming calls. My phone often misses calls, probably due ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2023 by
talha007

Banned ???? my whatsapp account

Solved

Hello, Your group chat recently ended. We recommend carefully reviewing the “Acceptable Use of Our Services” section of our Terms of Service to lea...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2023 by
talha007

Whatsapp message delivery

Hello, So I sent a message to a friend I thought they hadn't logged into their account for a month so the delivery notification tick was only one si...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2023 by
Txfinds

Whatsapp backup

Hello, Does anyone know if turning off end-to-end encryption erases my whatsapp backups? When I changed my phone after doing my last backup, the phon...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2023 by
Txfinds

Whatsapp : not able to log in

Hello, After trying to log in several times, I am not able to get my WhatsApp verification code and The Call me option's cool down is about 1 hour, Y...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2023 by
Raja

Feature, but not merging of two different accounts in whatsa

Hello, feature, but not merging of two different accounts in whatsapp so how can do the separate two numbers 

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2023 by
Rahulkumar1132
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 593