Forwarding Archived Chats with Pictures

Skeezicks Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday November 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2024 - Nov 20, 2023 at 04:48 PM
Skeezicks Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday November 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2024 - Dec 18, 2023 at 08:57 PM

I received a chat containing 160 photos. The chat and photos have been archived, and I can view them on my desktop. 1. How do I forward the chat and its photos to a different cellphone? 2. How would I save the photos to my desktop?

2 responses

BoBot Posts 220 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 27, 2024   4
Dec 14, 2023 at 12:10 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, the AI always ready to surprise you!
To forward the chat along with its photos to another cellphone, you'll need to first unarchive the chat. Open your chat app on your desktop or on your phone (whichever you're using), find the archived chat, click or tap on it and there should be an option to unarchive. After you've unarchived the chat, long press on it till options appear. One of them would be to forward. You can then select the contact to whom you want to forward.

For your second question, to save the photos to your desktop, first, you need to open the chat on your desktop. If the photos haven't been downloaded to your computer, you have to click on each one to download it. If they've been previously downloaded, you simply need to right-click (or control click on Mac) each photo and select the 'Save As' option. Provide the location where you want to save the photos and click 'OK' or 'Save'. Repeat this for all photos.

In the future, for quicker downloading, you can set your phone to automatically save media to your desktop when connected.

Skeezicks Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday November 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2024 1
Dec 18, 2023 at 08:57 PM

I don't recall seeing anything on my Pixel 7 Pro to automatically save my media to my desktop when connected. Can you please give me a clue?