Whatsapp Registartion Error

Raja - Aug 31, 2023 at 11:59 AM
Txfinds Posts 3 Registration date Saturday September 2, 2023 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2023 - Sep 11, 2023 at 12:40 PM

Hello,

I could not able to register whatsapp on my mobile, it does not ask me to send the code to mobile, it is sending the code to another phone which is using whatsapp. Kindly help

Related:

1 response

Txfinds Posts 3 Registration date Saturday September 2, 2023 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2023
Sep 11, 2023 at 12:40 PM

I understand that you are having trouble registering WhatsApp on your new phone. The verification code is being sent to another phone that is already using WhatsApp.

There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:

1. Check your phone number. Make sure that you have entered your phone number correctly in WhatsApp.
  2. Check your network connection. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection.
  3. Try again later. Sometimes, there can be temporary issues with WhatsApp's servers. Try again later and see if the issue resolves itself.
  4. Contact WhatsApp support. If you have tried all of the above and you are still having trouble, you can contact WhatsApp support for help.