The discussions

No button on linksys wireless router

Hello, I have a Linksys wireless router connected to my hope desktop PC. I am now attempting to install a USB adapter to my laptop so I can use the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
brijeshpon

Conflicting ip assignments on linksys wrt54g

Hello, I have a LinkSys WRT54G router that attempts to assign the same IP address to one host connected to the Ethernet cable port and another host co...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Linksys wrt54g isn't working!!!

Hello, I've had my Linksys wrt54g wireless router for 8 months now, and It's been working beautifully. I bought a new ethernet cable for a new co...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
al922

Linksys router problem

Hello, my family wanted to use the net anywhere inside the house so they decided to buy a router. we already configured the router so that it coul...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
littlemisguided

Trouble with my linksys router i think...

Hi everybody, I just bought a linksys router yesterday the model is WRT160N and i ran the CD and did everything as instructed on the box. Everythin...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
sekhth

Wi-fi router linksys how to configer

Solved

Hello, i have 24port switch i am connect adsl linksys router is working ok but i am connect new dsl wi-fi router linksys how to configer wi -fi

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Problem setting up linksys router

Hello, I am also having the same problem with my att router dsl modem from motorola when using the linksys wireless, everything will go well but then...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Linksys pci card don't doesnt work

Hello, I'm done talking to freaking at@t representatives and Linksys representatives feeling like i'm a messenger between the two. They say its this ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
powerpen

Linksys router help

Hello, im having problems with my linksys router,i have two desktop pc i want to get hooked up to the router so both desktop pc can access the interne...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
brakers

Linksys wrt54g problem

Hello, I think the problem is with my Linksys router. But my problem is that when I'm playing a game online, sometimes I will get disconnected in the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
sevenboyz

Linksys wrt54gl problem

Hello, First sorry for my bad english education :) I have problem with my linksys wrt54gl v1.1. I have DSL connection. I put instalation CD and sta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
Mud55

Linksys wired network befsr41

Hello, im having problems with my linksys wired network, i had 3 computers hooked up to the linksys and it worked perfectly fine. then my room mate le...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Linksys router problem

Hello, I have a new linksys n router. I have no problem connecting wirelessly. However, pc desktop pc is connected to the router via ethernet, an...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
hansaaid

Trouble setting up my linksys wireless router

Hello, I suppose i should give you the skinny of it to show my troubles. I recently returned home to find that my brother decided to replace ou...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
jonnie_777

Linksys router wag354g with a belkin switch

Hello, I've had my linksys router working for ages (around 1 year) with 3 of my machines being connected throu a Belkin 5 port 10/100mbps switch. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Linksys wireless card issues

Hey, i just recently built a new computer and have everything running smooth!! The only problem is my wireless card, i have a linksys wireless route...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
xoulin

Connecting linksys wrt54gs to linksys wrt300n

Hello, I am trying to setup multiple wireless settings. Here is my current setup: DSL Modem connected to WRT300N wireless router. Across the roo...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
ptooti

Problem with linksys wrt54g2

Hello, i have a wrt54g2 with a Brand new studio dell laptop and new WRT54G2 router. it say's i have strong signal and am connected but when i try to ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
kiospc

Linksys wrt54g

Hello, I was wondering if it would be worth it to replace my old Linsys WRT54G to the newer Linksys Wrt54GS?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

My linksys wrt54g times out frequently...why?

Hello, My linksys wrt54G times out 3-4 times a day. Not only do the 2 laptops time out, but the desktop times out as well and its connect via broadba...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
slaughter

Linksys wifi router

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
free4pc

Problem with ports on linksys?

Hello, I have a MAC and a windows laptop connected to a LINKSYS WAG54G both using Ethernet. For the past few weeks if I switch off the router at...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
recky83

Linksys gs v7.2

Hello, I have a Linksys 54gs v7.2 and a Toshiba Satellite laptop and HP desktop.....I can connect the the internet with the laptop and the desktop......

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
Bonnie

Linksys router/connection problem

Hello, I bought a new linksys router, the top of the line at Best Buy. I spent some time with the reps at linksys and finally 2 of my 3 laptops wor...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
mamat

Setting up linksys wireless router to my comp

Hello, I don't know how to set up my router, but if I'm told what to do, I can do it

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Linksys wireless-b router security

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and would like to secure the router. I have Windows Vista and am concerned about the wireless security. Cou...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
Kyu

Linksys wireless problem

Hello, I have a wireless linksys router connected to comcast. I have two computers linked to this router through wireless. One is a laptop with...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
Bryant

Secure my laptop signal through linksys route

Hello, I just installed a Linksys D-Link Wireless router, and I discovered that I was receiving signal from a variety of sources. Is there any w...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
james

Linksys wag160n

Hello, I just got Linksys WAG160N which I made the setup easy and fast for the notebook through the cable . I although made my wireless connection ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
andy

My linksys is not working

Hello, i face one big problem for me. i have BSNL inter neti have 30 linksys routers i give n BASNL phone cable to modem one system to modam one mo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
VikasGenius

Linksys router problem?

Hello, I use the Linksys router for my laptop to access the internet. For some reason lately, I keep losing my connection. Is it my router, or my ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

No power signal on linksys router

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
Rocky

Linksys router problems

Hello, i recently bought a linksys wireless router. I connected everything the way the installation cd states, but when it tries to find my internet c...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
kaiya1973

Linksys wmp54g

Hello, I got a Wireless WMP54G , on vista 64 bit , with a wireelss router WBR 2310 ! we got 2 computers on the network , first is connected di...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Linksys wrt542 router

Hello, I have been using a Huawei 1502 FWT CDMA modem for high speed access of internet through a D-connector to USB cable and on to my Dell Laptop....

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
starsailors.me

Linksys

Hello, Same story as the rest I have a linksys wireless router It shows that I have a wireless connection but I cannot surf with out plugging in my c...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
jennie
Results 201 - 236 out of a total of 236