The discussions

Cant seet ipod in itunes or windows

Hello, I am having this problem. I got a referbished I pod a while back. after about 25 days of having it after the 30 day warrenty expired It went in...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
rey007360

Connecting ipod to itunes

hello can you tell me how to connect my ipod classic to itunes everytime i do it it starts to charge but then itunes cannnot detcact my ipod ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Itunes not working

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.3hii, I am Altaf. Whenever i click to run itunes a message came "itunes cannot run because some...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Ipod touch itunes

Hi My iPod touch won't let me download anything from itunes because it is set to another itunes account of a family member. I can't figure out h...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Itunes help?

Hello, My itunes program will not download podcasts that I want. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks! Configuration: Windows XP / Inte...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Itunes

Hello, I recently got a new computer and have transferred my purchases to it, but didn't erase and sync. I have an iPod touch, so I can download m...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Itunes problem

I have been using my iPod touch for a while now and it has been fine with iTunes. Then it wanted me to upgrade to version 10 or something like that so...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Saman.tha

Itunes folder not found

Hello, While plugging my iPod, it says that iTunes folder cannot be found but it seems to be at its default location. Please help, thnkx. Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Itunes error

Hello, I had formatted my computer but now I am not able to have itunes installed back. Please help me install it back. Thnx. Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

If i upgrade itunes 9 will it erase my stuff?

Closed

well...itunes is having this thing were you can get free T.V shows, music vidios and other things.. soo i wanted to get this free T.V episode that i h...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
john brown

Itunes store closed

Hello, i cant seem to download purchased songs from itunes everytime i try it says" itunes store not available right now i went to the apple help webs...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Naughty itunes

Hello, I have recently purchased a new laptop and it has pre particioned my hard drive. The problem I have is that I have changed the location iTune...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

My itunes wont connect or recongnize my ipod

Hello, i just updated my ipod touch; and got 4.0 but it wont recongnize my ipod and wen i try to connect to the store it wont it just says error c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Accessing itunes store . . .. . .zzzzzz

Hey . .Iv bin going thru some of the forums and it seems like i have a unique problem. . .First off my iTunes does not give me a message saying ' cann...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
aldo63

My ipod touch 3g wont connect to itunes

So yesterday i downloaded the new version of itunes and the update for the ipod touch but now my ipod wont connect to the app store. ive set the wifi ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Tried to follow advice and cant get itunes

Hello, i read some issues and solutions and they told me to uninstall quicktime itunes and apple software updates and it also said that it couldn't...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Jaz

Ipod not registering in itunes

Hello, I have an ipod classic which my itunes will not register. It is registering on my pc and I have tried doing scans which says the device...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Help my ipod won't detect in itunes.

Solved

Hello, I Have tried everything possible to try to make my ipod detect on my computer as well in itunes. No luck.. I went to the device manager everyth...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Mackay

Where do i find the itunes i. d. ?

Hello, How do I find my iTunes I d? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6531.22.7

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Itunes install

Hello, My itunes wouldn't open and i tried so many different suggestions that wouldn't work so i just uninstalled itunes. My music is still there o...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Itunes delete songs if i transfer them

Solved

Hello, i recently bought a new computer and downloaded my itunes. before on my old computer i had an itunes with like 200 songs. since i got my new c...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
noj

Error when installing itunes 9.2

Hello, I get the following error when installing Itunes 9.2 on my HP windows 7 64bit laptop. apple application support installation error Could no...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
L.J

Itunes is broken please help me figure out th

Hello, i am trying to download the newest version of itunes but i have been having problems whenever i go to the itunes site and click the blue dow...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Itunes and quick time

Hello, HELP!!! i got a new ipod nano 4 xmas but when i went 2 put music on it it sed i needed the newer version of itunes 08 so when i went to downlo...

8 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Louise

Itunes 9 help

Hello, Hi I've been trying to install the new itunes 9. for about a week now and i keep getting the message " the feature you are trying to use in...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Crashed harddrive with itunes lost

Solved

Hello, would like to move my ipod library back to new hardrive in original computer can reload itunes but cannot get all my library back thanks ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Dissertation help

Appel ipod touch itunes connect

Hello, hi i have an appel ipod touch and today i pluged it into my comp and it did its normal and i left thn when i came back it had this sighn o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Itunes

Hello, Internet explore is blocking my itunes download and I don't know why Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Can i restore all the songs that itunes delet

Hello, can i restore all the songs that itunes deleted from my ipod? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Itunes problem

Hello, I have installed itunes on my computer and have used it for a long time now, and all of a sudden it says there is a problem with it and says ...

cha_mps

Itunes installation setup does not run

Hello, Hello, hello. this is zaid. I have downloaded itunes 9 on my pc, and the installer does not run. when i click on the icon nothing hap...

cha_mps

Itunes

Hello, When I try to open itunes store on my vista machine using firefox I get an error saying that the connection is timed out. This is only ...

cha_mps

Itunes

Hello, For some reason all of a sudden my itunes is not working. I downloaded the latest version and it still will not work I also deleted my his...

cha_mps

Ipod not working on windows vista or itunes

Hello, I have the ipod nano (5th generation) and when i plug it in its not showing up on itunes or windows. my ipod lights up, but doesnt char...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Itunes help: slow and timing out

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1721 Laptop and I want to run iTunes, I am in serious need of new songs... Everytime I run iTunes, it always takes lon...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Ipod to new itunes account on new computer

Not real savvy with the itunes/ipod thing but trying to learn. Bought the wife a new laptop w/Windows 7 of course. She had forgotten her original itun...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Trekker

Itunes problem

Hello, Bit of a tricky one. Basically... Ive burnt half my cd collection to itunes in lossless format, decided the files were to big so made them m...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Retrieve my erased songs from itunes

Hello, ive been connecting my ipod and listening to music through my computer for a while now.tonight i connected my ipod to my computer to...

jack4rall

Itunes to burn to cd on windows &

Hello, I bought songs off itune and cannot get them to burm to CD..friends tell me its because it Mac and I have Windows &,,,,so am I S.O.L. ? ...

wyaat

Itunes install

Hello, Everytime I try and install iTunes 9 and I can't get it to work. When the installer comes up I get an error message saying that internet expl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Jess

Itunes problems

Hello, i have just got an Iphone 4 as a present i have set up the sim card and downloaded the new 9.2 itunes software i have gone through all the step...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

Can't reinstall itunes/quicktime, please help

Hello, ok. so about a week ago, I bought about ten apps for my ipod touch. this was the first time i had done this. Itunes told me that i not on...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

I am unable to get all of itunes to load

Hello, I just purchased an iPhone 3G. I have downloaded the latest version of iTunes and everything works except the Moble Me part that allows me...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

Ipod touch not being recognized by itunes

Hello, I own an iPod Touch 3G (updated to OS 4), and ever since I upgraded my iTunes to 9.2 (from 9.1) it would not detect my iPod anymore. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Itunes not connecting at all

Hello, It will of great help if you could tell me what I should do, it keeps saying that it can't connect to Itunes Store. Do i need to get the so...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Itunes won't install

Solved

Hello, When I install iTunes it gets near the end and says "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A programme required for this ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Limewire movies to itunes

Hello, so I sometimes can download movies on limewire and get them on itunes but most of the time when they are done downloading on limewire they do...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
sarah

Itunes dropping songs from my playlist

Hello, Why is iTunes randomly dropping songs from my playlist? There is an exclamation point next to certain songs, and when I click it says that...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rich

Itunes vista dont have required software!

Hello, have the iphone 3 and everytime i download the lastest version of itunes (itunes 9) its says cannot recognise this iphone you do not have the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Kayleigh

Itunes coverflow is showing up black!

Solved

Hello, My Itunes Coverflow is showing up Black where my album art should be. In any other view is fine (grid view) but when I select Coverflow it...

20 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Malu
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 521