Ipod headphones n speakers are playing at the

Solved/Closed
meka - Jan 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM
 1mpl - Apr 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Hello,
im haveing problems with my ipod when I plug my headphones in I can still hear my music playin through the speakers at the ssame time and I dont know what wrong with it what may be the problem with my ipod

10 responses

Try resetting it. Push the center and menu button at the same time. It worked for me.
mines is doing the same help please
It not work for me
thank you sooo much I thought I was going to have to take it back and I couldn't find my reciept
It diddnt work for me
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I just about had a heart attack thank you thank you thank you a million times thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D my mom would have killed me I just bought mine a week ago THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
push the center and the menu button at the same time. hold them down until your ipod shuts off. it will restart by itself and will work just like new.
That worked for me thanks
THis didnt work, it restarted but the apply logo didnt show up :(..
it worked
This really works!! I was beginning to think I had major problems, but this was a quick and easy fix. Thank You!!!
yep worked for me first time, thanks all
My ipod touch was just doing that. Try re-booting it, it worked for me. Good Luck!
Worked for me too!! Thank you!!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Raj frm China
Mar 23, 2010 at 05:03 AM
That worked for me thanks
plug your ipod into itunes and restore it.
same here its really annoying and I cant even go to the gym and workout because everyone else around me will hear my music! :l
I reset it and it worked the first time I tryed! Great tip! It saved me a lot of work! I highly recomend it!
I have the same prob. all of a sudden my volume increases for the speaker not the headphone.
I have a solution!! Instead of fixing it you pull the old switch back and fourth, and the button and menu thing twice, then you plug in your headphones far up , turn the volume to 0, it should then only play in the headphones and not out the speaker!!!!!
Worked for me!