WEB CAM CD

Solved/Closed
GOKUL - Aug 31, 2008 at 01:59 PM
 j.k - Aug 2, 2010 at 02:06 AM
Hello,
i have lost my cd of my web cam plz help me out how to install my web cam GENIUS m/N :vedio cam eye YB601E205421 V2.0
Related:

8 responses

i have lost my cd....pl help me run web cam....
Did you get the installation software ..let me know
No I didn't!
i have lost my cd of my web cam plz help me out how to install my web cam cd my cam num is 070300359
CD LOSS PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL MY GENIUS VEB ?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Nov 1, 2008 at 03:28 PM
Hi,
Go to genius support website, choose your model, download and install the driver you need : https://global.geniusnet.com/
Best regards
i have installation cd and i have installed everything i nedd to but my webcam picture quality is terrible because you can't see anything with it and when you use the webcam for video calling it doesn't work because no1 can see anything. i need help fast because i'm about to buy another webcam but don't yet know what to do. if ther is a sloution that works then i will put the buy a new webcam on hold untill it gets s bad that there is no solution that works at all.
oh. and i have the genius webcam eye yb612e210732
Hello,
I have lost everything that went alone with my webcam and i dont know who to install it to my computer please help. Thanks