Still can't fix the problem

Closed
sarah - Aug 31, 2008 at 02:32 PM
DV6500 Posts 20 Registration date Monday August 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2008 - Aug 31, 2008 at 10:08 PM
Hello,
i had my computer fixed after it crashed and have had to install all programs i had before but one problem from it is i can;t hear any music it appears on myspace to be playing but i hear nothing i have gone to the control panel audio devices the area where i would turn up the volume is not highlighted and wont allow me to click on it at top says no audio device....but i went to my computer and there was the cd drive there doesn;t that mean i donlt need an audio device installed??? if so what do i need to do......with any of it what do i do???

1 response

DV6500 Posts 20 Registration date Monday August 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2008 11
Aug 31, 2008 at 10:08 PM
lol i have had the same problem over and over agian, please give me the brand of ur computer (HP, DELL, ACER, Lenovo, Etc.) model number, and OS. i will then tell you the correct driver you need to install in order for your audio to work :)