The discussions

I need my reset password

Hello, i dont no my gmail password plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2015 by
mharon

Space bar problem

Hello, my space bar shows dots instead of space in word 2007 Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2015 by
TrowaD

How to open a prn file in office/word 2010

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do you open a PRN file to see how it converted? I only want to open the document to see how it converted, not print it. I used Window...

10 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
Aduka

Linked cells to excel

Hello, I have a word document that has a section linked to a excel worksheet, all working ok (e.i. the values are updating correctly) but it dosent ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Password

Hello, i have forgot my password please me new password

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Office-word is messing up, or...?

For the last five months as I type a document, random letters are appearing in the words. These are not self-made typos, (I thought it at first) they ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Convert date into english words in excel

Solved

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
amol

Ms word is not working please help me

Ms Word Is Not Working Its Showing windows connot access the specified device, path. or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access th...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2015 by
Bosvaibhav

Even page numbers missing

Solved

Can anyone help Header and page numbers missing on even pages!

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2015 by
drumgora

Dell latitude d800 admin password

Thank You

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2015 by
akoh.john

Macro for opening a new word document from my templates item

Hello, I am using Mac Office 2011. I regularly need to create new Word documents, using a customized template I created. Usually, I have to go...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Major problems images into word

Hi all, At the moment I am having major issues with inserted images into word. Background: it concerns my PhD thesis of about 140 pages. In this do...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2015 by
EsoxL

Putting a password on memory card

Hello, I want to put a password on my memory card that has an audio file, but i want to let it play on a mp3 player without typing the password. ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
nathanwirth

Corrupt word file - says to use text converter

Solved

Hello, I have been reading some posts about you to repair a file and it says to use the text converter. I dont see how to use it though. I want to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2015 by
josephcols81

Security code

Hello, Please consider using the below codes in order to have the phone restored to factory settings and hence get the present difficulty expe...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2015 by
DENDEN

How to pick a word from one cell and copy it into another cell

Hello, please get the function. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.101

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2014 by
rizvisa1

Hindi

Hello, how to write in Hindi on MS office 2007 -- gujjar boy

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2014 by
TrowaD

How to get software word on tab

On my tab there's no micro soft word. How can i get it

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2014 by
BunoCS

Having problems with office word 2010 can someone help?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had to re-download Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. Now whenever I save a Word document I winds up saving it as a WordPad document....

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2014 by
Newbie56

Word document with picture jpeg as background

Hello - when I covert a word document into a PDF file, the background changes into a tile effect format.I cannot change this by locking the picture f...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Classic menu for word 2010 or 2013?

Solved

Can you clarify? Will "Classic Menu for Word" work for Word 2013 or just for 2010? I see both on your download page.

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
ofannod

How can rename multiple files once

Dear sir, PLS tell Mehow can rename Multiple Word ,Excel Etc Files Once Regards Santosh

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Microsoft word 2007 default language problems

Hello, Noticed today the word 2007 spell check lanuage will not change to English (any English Version). It only wants to go to Spanish and Portuges...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2014 by
Pete from NYC

Purchase microsoft word 2010

Hi, This is my first question to Kioskea.net; am happy to be a part of this. My question: I want to purchase Microsoft Word 2010 online and install i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
xpcman

Outlook won't open word attachments

Closed

Hello, I have Microsoft office 2003 and Windows XP home. When I try to open an email attachment that is a word document Outlook crashes. This happens...

19 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
whiggins

Problem in renaming a ms office word 2007 document

Hello, when i tried to RENAME THE file name of ms office word 2oo7, a dialogue appears that if you tried to change file name extension it may bec...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Problem in renaming the ms office 2007 word document

When I tried to rename the ms office 2007 word document, a dialogue box appears that if you change the file name extension, it may become unusable, ar...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Combining multiple word documents into one

Hello, I have a short and should be simple task, but I want to be certain. I am an idiot and I wrote all the pages in my catalog on (in) seperate...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Black screen with message

My computer says disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter. My computer is 8 years old and I do not have a disk for the vista windows pack...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
leonnyx

Microsoft office word 2007 - displaying numbers across the pages

Hi all I have an issue which I have tried to find the answer to myself but have had no luck so wondering if anyone on here could help, the problem ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Geob22

Can I update ms office home and student 2010 and get the format tab. For removing the background in a picture. If not can I buy the format soft...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Publisher product key

where is the product key on the trial microsoft publisher

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Pc

how i can compress my pic . and how i can see my pc hidden file ,

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
BunoCS

I wanna download word

I have recently formatted and loaded window 7 home basic through the original cd available with my dell i 5 since then ppt and word is not there. henc...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Java runtime environment

Good Morning All: I am trying to install Java Runtime Environment as it is a requirement for me to use the Access portion of Open Office. I Have t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Microsoft word problem

Hi, My Microsoft word is disabled and the documents are locked. Is there a way to transfer those documents to another word processor like abiword os...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2013 by
aquarelle

Unlock a microsd card

Hello, my 1 GB MSD CARD is locked due to password error, means I have forgot password. plz help me how to unlock it? Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Won't save passwords / usernames

Solved/Closed

Hello, Computer won't save passwords / usernames, even when I ask it to and I have went into tools and everything was set as suppose to.

39 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
arendtrepair

Ms word

after i move documents to my usb, then i cant open word documents anymore and also my microsoft office word does not open.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
Nathan :)

Word markup area

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do I turn off markup area in Word? Thanks!

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
car234

Please tell me how to change the language used in comments

Hello, Hello, I'm editing a Word document 2007 for which the language is US English but, for some reason, when I try to add a comment, the langu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
LynxDeuxJynx

I want to customize the save as dialogue box.

Using Word 2010 (OS Windows 8 ) and when Saving documents, I used to be able to customize the folders in the Save As dialogue box. I think this was f...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
vmb7547

How to convert a numeric value into eng. word

Hello, Please solve the question. How to convert a numeric value into eng. word Thanks & regards Rajesh Juneja

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
rizvisa1

Unable to open word file

Closed

Hello, I recover my some deleted ms word 2007 file but it unable to open. it show the file is corrupted . i tried some method and softare but cant...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Graphic will only move up- all arrows nudge it up

After copying an image into word, I'll set it to be behind or in front of text and try to position it exactly where I want by clicking and dragging it...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
MattTrain

Need to download word to my new computer...

I just bought a new computer and need to download MS Word to my computer. I have a MS World Product ID off my old computer. What is the proper way to ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
TrowaD

Forgot the password

Closed

Hello, I forgot the password for Folder lock 7 Kindly give the solution Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 20.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to convert a numeric value into eng. word by rm

Hello, please help me this, Convert a numeric value to Ringgit Malaysia Thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.97

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
rizvisa1

Microsoft word macros

Hello Friends, Please suggest me links from which I can find/download many useful macros for Microsoft Word. Regards GN Jha Configura...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
rizvisa1

Need a recovery software

Hello, plz send me recovery software for office file. E-Mail ID is deleted for your security Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 20.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 1,728