The discussions

Loop mobile gprs setting

Hello, i have asus P320 mobile phone, i want activited gprs setting in my mobile. so, pls send me setting for activatig gprs, thanks, sanjay ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Can hiren's boot in windows mode ?

Hello, Can Hiren's boot run in desktop , Not in Dos or safe mode . Please reply, Thanks You.

dancedhall

Lost of cd

Hello, i lost my web cam installation cd i want to install it urgently what is the actual way of it?

dancedhall

Not able to open

Hello, My 32 GB Kingston Pendrive was working properly. But on a sudden morning this is not working I cannot open that drive as getting the error "...

LouisSteph

No icons r visible

Hello, i cant see any icons on desktop also no bar is seen when i right clicked on desktop

LouisSteph

Un belivable vista down graded to xp sp2

Un belivable Hello, HP dvpavilon dv6000 with windows vista. I tried to downgrade to XP sp2. used the CD started installion, deleted existing partitio...

closeup22

Ibm thinkpad

Hello, I installed windows xp pro on a ibm thinkpad r-52 1860 and I cant find the proper drivers to install on my laptop to get my internet,wireless ...

closeup22

Driver

Hello, i lost my webcam intex it-308wc driver cd

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Windows auto log off

Hello,can someone help me..i have prblm about window..my window automtically log off when i try to open...this problem same occur when i used safe m...

LouisSteph

Admin users account lost

Hello, can you please help me with this... my administrative account was lost and i don't now how to retrieve or run it again. when i open my pc onl...

closeup22

How do i restore hp laptop

Hello, how can i restore my hp laptop to factory settings

closeup22

Blank screen

When i am opening the san andreas game it is only showing a blank screen... Before that i downloaded a mod and paste by replacing the main.scm and am...

closeup22

My orkut is not opening.

Hello, i,m not able 2 open my orkut.i think someone taken my password.plz help me.i want best result immediately.i send my complaint many times.no 1 ...

iveal

Desktop probs

Hello, i was sifting through my songs on my desktop and all of a sudden my icons just disappeared. i lost all my pics, wallpapers, videos and songs! ...

closeup22

Instaling windows xp sp2 p5kpl-am asus sata

Hello,Cannot Setup Windows With CD eror message Disable and Uninstall any Anti-virus and disk defragmenter, chek drive configuration....... please hel...

closeup22

Acer logon fault message

Hello, My newish Acer Aspire 5336 has today stopped me from logging on with a message "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profil...

LouisSteph

Dellstudio vista black screen on boot

Hello, My dell studio 1535 boots to a black screen w/out curser. the lights run along the dec and the hard drive light goes like normal, but noth...

LouisSteph

Drivers

Hello I want to reformat my computer which is a Dell 1525 inspiron an i have all the programs disks but im not sure how you do the drivers can someo...

closeup22

Orkut account is hacked

Hello, sir, i am unable to access my orkut account as it has been hacked.i even dont remember my security question neither my account creation detail...

closeup22

My orkut account is to be mis using

Hello, my orkut account is mis used ( somebody hacked my orkut today mrng) how to get mya ccount

LouisSteph

System restore doesn't work

Hello, I have been trying to perform a system restore since my PC shutdown has become extremely slow. Each attempt to perform system restore, it sta...

iveal

Messenger plus

Hello, i have downloaded messenger plus but it doesnt show up when i sign in and i dont know how to gett it to show up????????????

LouisSteph

Problem of installing a windows xp

Hello, There is a Problem of installing a windows xp , because at the time of copy a files in a c: The FILE IS "DRIVER.CAB" in 11% the b...

closeup22

My pendrive doent work today

Hello, brother i'm from nepal my pendrive doesnt working when i insert it on my pc its say removable disk when i click there its says ( please ins...

closeup22

Eror device

Hello, bluetooth free downloading software for computer dosent downloaded properly in to my computer

closeup22

I have lost my drivers cd .

Hello, i have lost my driver cd. my laptop model no. is hcl k2101

closeup22

Grapfics driver for compaq cq40 330tv,

Hello, i wnt grapfics driver for compaq cq40 330tv which install on wista ultimate

closeup22

Black screen and freezes

Hello, I have a Gateway notebook that is maybe 4 years old and I've never had any problems with it. The other day I tried to turn it on and it was ju...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
brakers

Which antivirus shold i use

Hello, i m looking for an good anti virus i use quick heal total security it working cool but i have heard bout avast and other anti viruses so w...

Jayz

How to restart a dell b130 laptop

Hello, I am having a problem with my Dell B130 laptop, basically it has a ton of problems. I have been told that I can get rid of these problems if...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Ibm windows xp graphics

Hello, wen i instaled windows xp on my ibm netvista, its graphics details on da desktop was only 4 bits, av tried increasing bt 2 no avail.plz hlp

xpcman

Help! problem logging on!

Hello, Alright. So I have a Dell PC with Windows XP. It has been working fine for two years, but over the summer the computer went completely black a...

Gabriel Arita

Connect two lap tops together

Hello, I want have two lap tops have the same info, for example the one at home be the exact same as the one I use in the field email data all exactl...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Pls help me. urgent

Hello, Dear i use BSNL Broadband 750 plan (unlimited) pls tell me incoming mail server and outgoing mail server. So that i access the mail wi...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
kamli4u

Adobe flash player will not install

Hello, my computer will not download adobe flash player. my operating system is windows 98. which flash player will install on my computer

xpcman

Error emergincy

Hello, Dear i download the utorrent file 613MB in size. After downloading of 84% in Logger tab i see the error that Piece 711 hash check fa...

xpcman

My javascript is enabled and still nothing

Hello, I have read a lot of posts and followed the same instruction and still nothing. i am not sure what is up with this but i went and reformatted ...

xpcman

Latest processor

Hello, plz tell me the name of the latest processor?which was found after core 2 duo?

closeup22

Dv7-3048ca - install winxpsp3 or w2k3ee

Hello, I want to install on my new laptop WinXPSP3 or Windows server 2003 no way. I try press F5 to select Standard PC instead of multiprocessor PC b...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
asteroidg

Windows problem

Hello, I sometimes got a massage by windows i.e. "The instruction as "0x0128f496" referenced memory at "0x0128f496" the memory could mot be written "...

closeup22

Limewire dvd burn???

Hello, i have limewire and i want to burn dvds..i download them to limewire and transfer them to windows player but when i go to burn there is an err...

closeup22

Dv7-3048 win7 (x64) to winxp sp3 (x32)

Hello, I bought this week a new laptop DV7-3048 and after many times trying to install winxp sp3 instalattion crashed the error is about acpi.sys file...

closeup22

I have the booting problem ...

Hello, i have the dell inspiron 1545 ,it is not starting and there is written that "windows is missing" what should i do??????//

closeup22

Deactivation

Hello, facebook will not allow me to deactivate my acct.

closeup22

Windows problem

Hello, when i start my laptop black window comes written that system32\ drivers\pci.sys file is missing. and try repair using original setup cd...

closeup22

Eeepc z520 con win7 como cambiar a xp

Hola, Adquiri como hace un mes un Asus EeePC 520 a 133mhz Z 250de GB de disco duro y 2GB de RAM, Pero Con Windows 7 Home Premium y Vista la verdad y...

closeup22

Setup win xp on laptop

Hello, I want to setup window xp on my laptop. I also did cmos setup and selected first boot from CD and then I closed with save. When I restarted...

closeup22

Windows xp pro sp2 versus sp3

Hello, Can I know which want better ? Windows XP Profresional Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3 ? Please give me more information , I need to know ab...

closeup22

Cant'nt see anything in my folders

Hello, i can't the files in ma folder and these files are not hidden too. whats should i do can u help me?

LouisSteph

Error volume

Hello, my computer does not play any voice so that how i get a program that fix i my errors

iveal
Results 16401 - 16450 out of a total of 24,659