The discussions

How to reinstall my windows vista

Hello, I was told by dell that I will need to reinstall my operating system which is windows vista. When I turn on my pc it goes to the welcome blu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Black screen - no boot up possible

Hello, Dimension 5000 series, desktop worked fine, then left it for 1 hour. When I got back initially I thought it had gone into standby / hibernatio...

keyjey

Msn help

Hello, I really need your help. Ive tryed to find my msn on my desktop but its not there. and i cant find it on my start menu but when i try to re d...

meetsreeni

Task manegar is disabled by your admin....

Hello, if u want your task manegar back Open start Then run Then try this "gpedit.msc" Then you go administrative tools Then you keep entering f...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
^BaByGuN_

Installtion problem

Hello, I need to some help for installing my X5070 all-in-one with fax and phone without the installtion cd

xpcman

I need all driver for my system

Hello, i want all driver for my computer specially sound and i have amd board i dont know more about that pls help me

dancedhall

I need my xp driver for my leaptop

Hello, sir i lost my driver cd where i can find it to download...... my cd details are ver:4.0 code: eeooo203 rrn: r4978 crc no:-0x62eba466 and...

dancedhall

Windows vista activation.

Hello, I using winows vista home premiumbut sometime a massage is show that'28 or27 days to activate of windows,activate now. pls rply me soo soon a...

dancedhall

Reinstall ares

Hello, I had to reformate my computer now I dont have eres anymore and I paid for a lifetime membership what do I do?

closeup22

Hp help

Hello, i have a hp pavilion dv6 and it comes with a recovery drive,so,no dics i upgraded into window 7 from vista now i want to change back and the...

closeup22

Task manager

Hello, how can i show the task manager becas it not doing work due to some reason

closeup22

Victim of software counterfeiting

Hello,sir i am in a problem that today i open my pc and its showing me that you may be a victim of software counter feiting & this copy of did not pas...

closeup22

My balance is deducting automatically

Hello, my balance from my mobile is automatically get reduced. they are deducting my balance. for what reason i don't no.

closeup22

Screen clipper tool

Dear All: I am looking for a tool which can clip the part of the screen and then I could paste it to another application like outlook/word document...

ik

My msn messenger latest ver not run

Hi my latest version of msn messenger was run, but know when i am trying login msn then message apppear for update msn i am trying to update after co...

closeup22

Wap seeting

Hello, I want WAP GPRS setting for LG dynamite 195

closeup22

Ares keys

Hello, This guy fdr one your full of SHIT! and for the others who ask ? the key is at www.dailykeys.com back to our ...

Jibbys5150

Pen droifee

Hello, HOW TO OPEN PEN DRIVE SAFELY(WITHOUT VIRUS)IF VIRUS ARE IN THE PEN DRIVE????????

opn_18

Pc logging off after i log in

Hello, Has anyone had a similar problem? When I log in the computer logs out after only 20 or so seconds and freezes in the Saving your settings. S...

crummy pc owner

How to convert image file to document file

Hello, this is jaga i have to convert image file to document file please tell me how

jaga

Pen drive is not shown in pc

Hello, i have a 4gb transcend pen drive and before everything was alright but since a few my pc is not detecting it when i plug it in and i dont k...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
jony

How do i save a backup of my documents when..

Hello, My computer won't even start up and keeps on restarting. So I called dell and they told me that I have to buy a new windows xp disc. But if I ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

All files deleted but show used disk space

Hello,I attached my MP4 device to my computer to put a song,and then got the USB out.And when i turned on it showed no files,when i attached it again ...

ramesh2412

One laptop connects the other dont

Hello, I have two Toshiba laptops with Vista Home Premium. I connect to the internet through a Linksys router then my dsl modem. One connects to lo...

ramesh2412

My pc is automaticlly restarting ,,,,

Hello, my system is having a system failure ,,,,,,,

ramesh2412

Sent messeges remain in outbox folder

Hello, When I sent my email successfully (ackowledged by recipient), the mail still remain in the "Outbox" folder instead of moving to "Sent Items"...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
tired of pc shit

Laptop not booting up

Hello, MY NAME IS GILLIAN. MY TOSHIBA LAPTOP IS NOT BOOTING UP. THE SCREEN READS: CONFIGURING UPDATES: STAGE 3 OF 3- 0% COMPLETED

xpcman

I want 2 downgrade to xp from vista

Hello, sir/madam.. i have hp dv5 1203 AX,,,i think vista is making my laptop sometime slow..so could u tell me how can i change it to some other op...

xpcman

Ethernet controler

Hello, I seem to be having the same problem as many. I've reformated my hard drive and now my ethernet contorler won't install or work. I've tried...

xpcman

Need administrative privileges for my vista

Hello, I need to add dll to my Arc document but I cannot because I need Administrator Privileges for my Vista. How to solve the problem?

alex59fr

Always crashing

Hello, I have like 2 question to ask and needs help immediately (1)pls am using DELL LATITUDE C600,with windows xp 2005 service pack2 ands is always ...

alex59fr

Access a user acount of one os from another

Hello, I have two operating systems in my computer( Both Windows XP ) . There is some problem with one of the os system. Whenever i select that os ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
Leo

Pc suite

Hello, how can i get pc suite of samsung s3500

alex59fr

Windows xp restart automatically

Hello, I have a MacBook running under Windows XP, I don't know what is the problem but since yesterday, when I turn on my laptop, waiting the windo...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
alex59fr

Please answer me!!

Hello, can i change my pazzword and email??? and how can i knew my email i forgit it..!! plz answer me..!! where can i found the website that can...

alex59fr

Suggestion

Hello, how 2 solve regsvr.exe problem at start up

alex59fr

Gprs

Sir, We have already asked our network provider about this but they are telling that there is no settings for the China Mobiles. Is the...

LouisSteph

Web cam

Hello, I have a web cam but I lost my cd installer... The part number is BWC-S130MH01/BK manufacturing number:A70416

iveal

File manger is missing

Hello, i accidentally format the drive c of my laptop and when i restart my lap top their is a message come up "BOOT MNGER is missing"... is their a...

iveal

Lost flash drive....is file on my computer?

Hello, I lost my flash drive that had an important file on it. Is there any way there is a copy of that file on the computer I was last working on...

iveal

.hello.

Hello, i foRGot mY email and pazzword . what i do nEXt?? i canT use mY magicjack... please answer my question..!! i need to use my magicja...

iveal

Pacing problem in opening .cbd file

Hello, Please help how to open files with .cbd extension. Thanks & regards

LouisSteph

Iphone and bluetooth

Hello, i am having problems trying to get my i phone and laptop to communicate with each other it seem like i have done every thing if someone cud ...

LouisSteph

Memory slot not working-5310c-2

Hello, My memory slot is not working for Nokia 5130c-2,can u suggest how to get repaired.

LouisSteph

Problem with internal microphone of laptop

Hello, excuse me if i disturb you , my windows is xp and yesterday i had problem with fan of my laptop so they changed it , after that internal micro...

iveal

Numbers locked on laptop

I have an hp laptop and for some reason only my 5 and 6 number keys work. I have tried fn and num lk but all it does is turn the letters on my keyboar...

LouisSteph

Computer problems

Hello, when i turn my com on the fan runs and runs and my screan is black when i push one of the little buttens its says its on power saver

LouisSteph

Uninstall

Hello, i havent downloaded or installed this program, ever i didnt even know that it extist; but now every time i power up my machine it opens to sca...

LouisSteph

Pc freezes when playing game

Hello, I have xp home on my pc, and when i play Farmtown on Facebook it freezes up a lot. Anyone know why this happens?

LouisSteph

Dellwebcam driver for window vista dell inpir

Hello, i want to download webcam driver for my lappy please give me link for free download while i click on capture photo it diplays that please i...

iveal
Results 16301 - 16350 out of a total of 24,658