Pls Help Me. Urgent

Closed
kamli4u Posts 46 Registration date Wednesday November 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 1, 2011 - Nov 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM
kamli4u Posts 46 Registration date Wednesday November 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 1, 2011 - Nov 28, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Hello,

Dear

i use BSNL Broadband 750 plan (unlimited) pls tell me incoming mail server and outgoing mail server. So that i access the mail with the help of outlook express.

thanks

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Nov 28, 2009 at 03:04 PM
This information is 2 years old so it may have changed:
POP Server (incoming mail server):
smma.sancharnet.in
nmma.sancharnet.in
wmma.sancharnet.in

SMTP Server (outgoing mail server):
smra.sancharnet.in
nmra.sancharnet.in

They have different server but you have to use one of it depending on your location in india. Starting 2 characters shows what location of india you have to use,if it is
sm= south india like chennai,etc
nm=north india like delhi,etc
wm=west india like punjab,mumbai etc

Not a big issue .. well.. before going in details, can you login to BSNL webmail ?
If No, then there is problem of password / account .

If Yes, then rather than solving, I must explain you few things..

To receive mail in a mail client like outlook you should have following information:
a : POP server details ie. to receive mails.
b: SMTP server details ie. to send mails.
d: Username and Passwords

They have provided various POP servers (they refer POP as POP3).

wmma.dataone.in
smma.dataone.in
nmma.dataone.in

So you have to try one by one, I guess if you are from north then use nmma.dataone.in and likewise use smma.dataone.in if you are from south. (just a guess).

Now about SMTP (outgoing servers)
wmra.dataone.in
smra.dataone.in
nmra.dataone.in

Again three outgoing servers, you have to try one by one to see which one is allotted to you.

Lastly, username and password, verify by login to webmail here:
http://mail.bsnl.in/

Good Luck
kamli4u Posts 46 Registration date Wednesday November 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 1, 2011 20
Nov 28, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Dear

thanks for help

i tell you that i want to use Rediffmail.com or Yahoo.com account i outlook express then what is incoming and what is outgoing mail server ..

pls tell me...

thanks
kamli4u Posts 46 Registration date Wednesday November 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 1, 2011 20
Nov 28, 2009 at 08:25 PM
Dear

i access the Rediffmail.com account or Yahoo.com account. then what is outgoing and incoming server.

pls tell me.

thanks