The discussions

Limited access

Hello, For a hard reset, I can't even get to the settings?

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2020 by
HelpiOS

Reset to factory default

It says to go to settings, but I can't even get that far. The first screen that appears says error with external hard drive, but I don't have an exter...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2020 by
Sanjeev9910

Playstore download free games

is there mortal combat for wii

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Wiiu how do i hard reset

How do I hard reset when I don't know the password to the WiiU

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2019 by
Jude_

Will resetting wii u delete built in games?

If we reset our Wii U to factory settings will it delete the built in games like Mario Kart 8?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello I have forgotten my password

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
themorgan

Where can i get free wii points?

I need free Wii points! Does anyone know who knows where to get free Wii points for 2016?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
BunoCS

Wii console couldnt conect to internet

hi just bought second hand wii couldnt conect to internet,was told that wii has been chipped not sure what to do now ,bought it to get netflix

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2015 by
sabeonta

Wii updating issue

When i click yes to start the system update it will take much time without updating My console number is Plesae I need help

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Nintendo wii internet thru mobile broadband

Solved

Hello, I recently purchased a Nintendo Wii and am trying to get it connected to the internet. I use the Verizon Mobile USB Broadband for my laptop...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2013 by
jj

Install router and conect my wii to the net

Hello, i have bn trying to conect my wii to the internet for weeks.... i have a dongle with 3 mobile and a netgear wireless router. the router came ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Wired internet on wii

Hello, I have a tata photon+ and was wondering if i could plug it into my wii's usb port to get wired internet. Would this work? Configurati...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
kk

Wii wont connect to internet

i found a access point an it does the test but says a connection cant be found? i have also tired using other connections an it still doesn't work C...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Trev

Need to reset wii password

Bought this used....can't change password to get on internet. Where do I get the confirmation # to reset the Wii password? Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Free wii video game wheel

Hello, for the one that love wii games this it's a great freebie because they are giving away a wii video game wheel totally free; for the ones that ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Want information about wii games download !!!

Hello Friends, Any help would be appreciated!!! I have tried many websites for Wii games download. But some games are not working properly with ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
denialfe

What wii be the best player for my altec lanc

Hello, what will be the best player for my altec lancing 5.1 channel series 100 please send message to me.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

My wii broke

Hello, i cant do many things on my wii without adobe flash so water do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Wii

Hello, I need to do get homebrew for my wii, but I don't have a computer, I cant freaking download anything with my wii internet channel : (

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
poop

Best games for wii

Hello, What are he best Wii games for a child that is 8 year old

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
tom

How does wiifii works???

Hello, it is so amazing to use wiifii but i asking myself how it is done ;-)thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
Ciscoparty

Advantages and use of wiifii

Hello, i just bought a new mobile and there is wiifii on it so i wonder what are the advantages and its use please in order to enjoy it as wel...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
zefenix

How to get wiifii

Hello, i have heard about it lately and i want to get it so how can this be done??

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Pc speakers with wii?

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any way I could use my pc speakers with my Wii? If there is, I would appreciate if you could tell me how. Tha...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2008 by
Sarah
Results 1 - 24 out of a total of 24