The discussions

Ps3 and hdmi cable

Solved/Closed

Hello, We disconnected the PS3 from the HDTV to play a blue ray on another HDTV. When we went to switch it back again, the original TV is just dis...

54 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2012 by
dollyonthekill

How do i connect my ps3 to the internet using

Solved

Hi am how cud I connect my ps3 to the internet using a t-mobile dongle That I use to connect my laptop to the internet I've tried a fue things hasen...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2012 by
!-T-O-P-B-O-Y-!

Connecting external drive to ps3

Solved

I have a WD 2.5 TB external hard drive, I'm using windows 7 and Easeus partition software. I did get the ps3 to start reading the drive through FAT 32...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Psn trouble

Solved

Hello, i have just tried to sign in to my PSN and an error message came up sayin The connection with playstation network has timed out. Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
kieferschild

Playstation 3 network

Solved

Hello, everytime i try to get on to playstation 3 network it always tell me that playstation three network is undergoing maintence and you guys sai...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
peterjacky

Error on playstation network

Solved

Yesterday i was playing Call of duty Black Ops, and then signed out of Playstation Network and then came back to play 2 hours later pushed the "Sign I...

8 replies Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
richmy

Ps3 network problem

Solved

Hello, I am trying to sight in to the network and it says a problem occured you were logged off from the network someting like that and a number (800...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation network problem signing in

Solved

Hello, please hellp. I'm on wireless connection and I can't signe in to playstation network "an error has accured.you have been signed out of playst...

11 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation 80023121

Solved

Hello, I cant log in to playstation network... i have tried to reset the ps3 and all that stuff and i cant play online or even TRY to sign in, im losi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Signed out playstation network

Solved

Hello, i cant sign in to my playstaion network it say error you have been signed out of paystaiton how can i fix it please help me Configuratio...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
spit

Playstation urgent can't log in

Solved

Hello, Please help been signed out it said error occurred and this 80710A06???????? Configuration: iPad / Safari 531.21.10

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Ps3 sign in help

Solved

Hello, my ps3 wont let me sign in. i can go on the internet but not psn if you can help me please do Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.1...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Concerning the ps3

Solved

Hello, Okay, so what is the deal with the playstation network, will it work at 7 or not? I have been trying to sign in all day Thursday 21,2011. T...

bionik

Playstationnetwork problems signing in.

Solved

Hello, My playstation3 is saying An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStationNetwork. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet...

Ambucias

What should i do if i can't sign in playstation network

Solved

Hello, my PS3 has been working well untel my friend came round and i switch on my PS3 and it says"AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED OU...

23 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
*2good4u*

Ps3 connection failed error 80710092

Solved/Closed

CAN ANYONE HELP Hello i m trying to fix my ps3 connection but it wont work.It keeps telling me internet connection failed error 80710092.Can anyo...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
A.Anna

Playstation won't sing please help me

Solved

Hello, so can i get any help??? because my playstation won't sing in because it says "AN ERROR HAS BEEN OCCURED.YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED OF PLAYS...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation will not let me sign in

Solved

Hello, when i turned my playstation on and tried to sing in it says " An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStationNetwork and then i...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Having problem with the playstation

Solved

Hello, my name is bryan and im frustrated that my ps3 is saying that an error has occured. You have been signed out of playstationnetwork please h...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Playstation network issue

Solved

Hello,i need help i keep trying to get in playstation network but 8002a203 error but it was working earlier and it never does this and i need help my ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Psn sign in

Solved

My playstation says that i have been signed out of psn (8002a203) anyone know what that means? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Problem chosing ps3 or xbox

Solved

Hey guyzz, i hav a situvation here,,,,,,,ma moms promised to get me either a ps3 or an xbox after my final examzz.....................i am a fan of...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619

Ps3 wont read hard disk drive

Solved

Hello, i just got ncaa 11 2 days ago and now when i get to the push start menu i push start and it says reading hard disk drive but freezes up. Other ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
k2

Ps3 won't connect to internet

Solved

Hello, Please, my ps3 won't connect. i put ip address in manually, but not sure what default router, primary dns, and secondary dns numbers are?Conf...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2011 by
lol

What kind of disc is a ps3 game made on

Solved/Closed

Hello, i was just wondering what kind ofdisc is a ps3 game made on

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
gewibrown

Get the internet out of my ps3

Solved

Hello, Hi, my question how can i get out of the internet of my ps3 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.17.8

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
sandyp4ever

Ps3 and t mobile dongle

Solved

Hello, i want to know if its possible to connect my t mobile dongle to my ps3 to play on line. Ive been told it cant be done and ive been told it can ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Ps3

Solved

Hello, i keep getting error 80023017 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
jes

Ps3/pc ip address conflict

Solved

What's up! When I am using my PS3 and my computer at the same time it says "Windows system error"... Seems there is an IP address conflict with ano...

17 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
mrowl12

Cricket broadband to ps3

Solved

Hello, can i plug my cricket modem straight into my ps3 to go on playstation network?

10 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
angel

Ps3 connection

Solved

Hello, im trying to finally play online and I keep on connecting the connection cord to my laptop wich is runin to the wireless router wirelessly and...

21 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
E-Mon

I bought variety map packs on ps3 store.

Solved

I bought variety map packs on ps3 store today and downloaded, then installed....and i cant play the new maps???? what shall i do ???? tHANKS Con...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Bag_Deddy

More than one player online on same ps3?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if 2 players can play online from the same PS3? My fiance and my son and I are always fighting over who's turn it is to play a...

68 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
hackers the III

How do i upgrade my adobe flash player on ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello, how do I upgrade my adobe flash player on my playstation 3Configuration: Mozilla Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Ps3 connection problems

Solved

Hello, my internet is connected to my ps3 through a wireless router... model netgear - range max (WPN824)... I have no problem connecting to playst...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
Frustrated

Which is the best? = playstation nor xbox?

Solved

Hey friends, I'll buy a video game console at next month. Maybe..... ;) :) I like both of Playstation and Xbox very much. But I don't Know which t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
John456

Stronger wireless connection with ps3 c.o.d.5

Solved

How do you make your connection stronger when your playing Call of duty online on PS3 with a wireless network? I tried reconnecting but that doesnt wo...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
Presz
Results 51 - 87 out of a total of 87