young g - Latest answer on Nov 22, 2012 05:29AM
Hello, how do i upgrade my adobe flash player on my playstation 3
Read more 
Answer
+183
moins plus
you can't, just need to hope they include one in the next firmware update

ggg66- Oct 31, 2012 12:34PM
what do you mean? i can't update it to the last version? i need just to play to texas hold'em on facebook
Dezza- Nov 21, 2012 10:41PM
How can i upgrade adobe flash player to my. Blacberry playbook tablet????????????
RuiVilela- Nov 22, 2012 05:29AM
i need just to play gamezer billiard but i can't
Answer
+63
moins plus
As of the most recent firmware update, you can't. The newest update eliminates the ability of adding new OS. It warns you up front and asks if you want to update ( If you don't you can't sign in to PSN) Only Sony can provide a flash player update from that point.

Answer
+34
moins plus
you dont sony is the only one that can do it they are currently working on an upgrade wich might come out this fall or early next year try to upload a new OS ( google yellow dog )

bo- Feb 19, 2010 12:15PM
Yellowdog does not have a flash player!!! I installed it on my PS3 to see ABC's videos and what a surprice! after hours intalling, no video, no flash player.
mealyraw- Mar 21, 2010 09:08AM
so what does that have to do with flashplayer doofis
Mr. Tr0n- Apr 14, 2010 03:53PM
dikyo without flash player, machines cannot stream videos. you probably don't know what stream means do you?
dan- Oct 19, 2012 09:46AM
so i cnt watch virtual bettin coz i need a flashplayer
Answer
+16
moins plus
no fkin help at all..youtube says go upgrade all of a sudden fkin shit suxs internet on ps3 blows ugh!!!!

Answer
+0
moins plus
hey youtube users instead of using the old version display try the youtube XL for the ps3 it does work but hard too read anything.

Answer
moins plus
You just need to upgrade your PS3 firmware to the latest version to get the latest adobe flash player.

Milois me- Mar 21, 2010 01:46AM
yes i tryed that to not working. useles answer
Mr. Tr0n- Apr 14, 2010 03:54PM
this suxballz
Keith- Apr 14, 2010 09:01PM
I CANT GO ON MY YOU-TOOBZ
Bob- Apr 15, 2010 04:25AM
me neither sadface i hope Sony fixes this soon
Andiio- Apr 15, 2010 08:44AM
I phoned the PS3 Helpline earlier this morning and I was the first one to tell them about this problem apparently.. theyre looking into it. Youtube have upgraded their flash and PS£ systems dont support it. Said it may be a few weeks!! :(
Answer
moins plus
how do i upgrade my adobe flash player on ps3?

fitzy- Dec 2, 2008 08:45AM
well ive downloaded flash player, but the problem is when you go on a site you need flash player for it still comes up with for this site you need flash player please download or something like you havent got the plug- ins or somethning along tthose lines can someone help me with getting msn messenger on ps3 please.. buty thats what is was saying for my brother because he wanted to play runescape and then he finally got too soo there will be away somehow.. =p
dan- May 18, 2009 02:07PM
yo go on ps3 then go on web for the url msn2o.com it works or www.iloveim.com it works to
mikey4rent fitzy - Jul 9, 2009 06:51PM
I would like to play runescape on my ps3 do u know how to
C M: Scotland!- Sep 14, 2009 11:10AM
You need the latest version of Java for RuneScape. Java Sun systems or something like that, just search "free java download latest". Don't know if it will work on ps3, not tried mine. Good luck

Cameron
kldude fitzy - Feb 18, 2010 04:20PM
go on ebuddy
Answer
moins plus
for the music

Answer
moins plus
shut the fu.ck up

black salty balls- Apr 15, 2010 01:20AM
samuri nipples
Bob- Apr 15, 2010 04:29AM
A pink Oompa Loompa
Answer
moins plus
ur all dick heads the problem is we cant watch youtube because it says go upgrade were the vid should be

Answer
moins plus
hey there,

i think you cant do that on ps3 but just check it on sony playstation web site itself ?

your boyyy- Mar 7, 2010 03:59PM
quit being a smartass punk bitch
jeremiah danny - Jun 18, 2009 09:47AM
just go to youtube search a video press x on the video and watch it.
bud- Jan 16, 2010 09:09PM
shut up! that dosen't help to tell people that!
ttyyuu12345 danny - Feb 20, 2010 05:45AM
get version 3.15
ps3 better than 360- Dec 6, 2009 09:30PM
i think you need a flash drive or other secondary storage hardware i guess the ps3 HDD doesnt hold third party updates
Answer
moins plus
I HAVE AN ANSWER GUYS!!I ALREADY SOLVED THIS!!!! just use ur computer to watch

ass hole- Apr 15, 2010 01:51AM
wat if it broken dumb ass
Answer
moins plus
hi young g,
you cant do it dear sorry ;-(but u can still enjoy it fully

Answer
moins plus
Ps3 doesn't use flash player

Answer
moins plus
yea u can but u need to fnd the right progam t do it

This document entitled « How do i upgrade my adobe flash player on ps3 » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.