The discussions

Screen in power save mode

Hello, My computer opens up to a black screen. When I push on one of the adjusting buttons, it does give a red message that it is power save mode. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Hp dv9000 screen pixelated and then blank

Hello, My laptop was working fine until last week. I usually watch movies before going off to bed and the the laptop is switched on all the time. H...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
MirandaEsque

Monitor flikering issue

Dear supportTeam, This is shashi here , 'M having intel p4 processor with Mercury board..and windows xp operating system. Today purchaged the LE...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Black screen in safe mode , please help ?

Hello, I got Dell workstation precision 3400 1.8 TB HDD, I got black screen on my PC even when I turn into safe mode. When I scaned the drivers , i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
stressmeout

Hp dv6500

I have hp pavilion 6500. the laptop is working,have the necessary sounds after i turn it on,but the problem is that the screen stays always black ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Wall paper only, no startup, no desktop.....help please

Hello, Shut down my dell laptop Windows 7 with a jump drive connected. When i restarted, the only thing that comes up is the wall paper. No startu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2012 by
DustySmart

Usb flash 8gb kingston

Hello, ho can i open may usb flash 8gb kingston Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 10.0.612.1

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R

Have to unplug/re-plug monitor power cable everytime!

Hello, I have been using ViewSonic LCD monitor VA1616w for a long time and i'm happy with that. Starting from previous days, I've encounterd a st...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2012 by
ralphmark

Monitor has no signal but the computer is brand new!

Hello, I just setup my new desktop but when I turn it on, monitor is showing that there is no signal? How do I fix it quick and easy? Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Hp pavilion dv5-1213em blank screen, help?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the HP Pavilion dv5-1213EM, after downloading the previous night a shutdown my laptop, only to try and turn on the laptop the screen...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2012 by
mikemud

Ipod nano 5th gen. won't work black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, I don't know what to do! I was just playing with my music normaly and all of a sudden it's screen went black! Everytime I swich the hold ke...

14 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2012 by
anon

Is screen is a private thing

Hello, -22650-config< Windows XP / Chrome 22.0.1229.94

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2012 by
star fish

Monitor keeps going to sleep, even after buying a new computer.

Hello, my problem is that my monitor keeps going to sleep right while I'm working on the computer. The repair guy said that my video card is going ba...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Samsung r525 laptop, back screen when powered on.

Hello, We have a Samsung R525 laptop here that a customer was having an issue with. I'm not sure if they have handled it with care but there seems...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen black

Hello, I have a dell Inspiron has power but screen is black Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 15.0.1

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba satallite c655 blank screen

Hello, HELPPPPP, I have a Toshiba Satallite C655 with Windows 7 and a AMD. We use this laptop to dispatch all our drivers in our towing company and...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Black screen and 3 beep sound in hp pavilion

Hello, Dear sir I am trying to switch on the laptop on the start there will be 3 beep sound and screen will be black. Kindly help me to solve this...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2012 by
jadmin

Windows sound but screen is still black..

Hello, I pushed power saver on my Compaq laptop and it automatically turned black and wont come back. I shut it off and when turned back on I co...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop switches on but screen remains blank

Hello, Yesterday my laptop screen was refusing to light up when i switched the laptop on. i then removed the battery and switched my laptop on...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Blank screen

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 please i have tried evrything but my screen is still blank

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba l305 black screen!

Hello, This laptop will only load the Toshiba screen then next sceen will stay black with underscore on top left corner. An suggestions to fix bef...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Hp screen stays black

Hello, Please help. My HP computer beeps once and the power light goes on, and the little Internet thing is orange but the screen stays black. I'...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2012 by
malteser1

My laptop goes black screen

Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop. It is a Sony Vaio. with windows vista installed. When I turn it on it say resuming windows then goes blac...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Black screen with cursor

Hi, so i have been reading forums after forums working on a friends laptop having the black screen with just the cursor, now i have tried everything ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2012 by
mikethedike

Black screen on startup

Hello, I have a HP G60t that comes up a black screen and works fine on my monitor/TV/. Once in a while the screen will light up but only on the rig...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2012 by
xpcman

Hp screen showing black help me out!!!!

Hello my hp dv6000 entertainment pc screen is not working ..its just showing the black screen ..I tried all the ways but it did not work...can someone...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Pc screen goes black and the unit bleeps

Hello, My computer screen goes black and the unit emits a high-pitched and a low-pitched sound interchangeably. It occurs only after about 5 minu...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2012 by
Sanzer

Blue screen

Solved

Hello, I have suddenly got a blue screen on my windows 7 saying that it has shut me down I appear to have lost a thread or somesuch. Have tried to get...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite black screen

Hello, I was trying to install a program on my toshiba satellite p205-s7476.during d installation i was charging my laptop.all of a sudden my...

9 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba black screen

Hello, m y laptop was running fine last night, i got up this morning put it on and got windows was not shut down successfully, so i clicked start u...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2012 by
rockshy496

Cpu working screen is blank

Hello, cpu working screen is blank as i was cleaning c.p.u cabinet i remove all component and cleaned it after that i fix all the component as it w...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2012 by
mi2max

"hp pavilion g6: black screen after startup"

Hello, We have an HP Pavilion G6 laptop..when we are trying to power it on..it turns on but after startup it automatically turns into black sc...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2012 by
colzy123

Hp g62 screen fail...

Hi, my girlfriend is having problems with her laptop screen.. have seen similar problems reported on this site but this one is a bit different. The ma...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2012 by
rockshy496

Dell inspiron 8500 screen becomes white

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 8500 (almost 4yrs old) that displays nothing but a white light from the LCD panel. I have pulled the LCD panel and...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2012 by
susan12

Screen display

Hello I am an A+ student and was trying to troubleshoot a problem and discovered that the CPU which is Dell is not displaying on the screen.So I tried...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2012 by
jack4rall

Black screen on a hp

Hello, Name is Kevin i have a hp pavilion dv9000. I contracted some type virus and now when i boot up the computer it just load a lit up blank...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop broken screen

Hi I have a HP pavillion g series laptop with a broken screen and I am trying to connect it to brand new TV. Have done password then pressed. Fn and f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
kskarter

Disabled intel hd 4000 gpu screen is black

Hi, I have a PC with 2 x GPU. The embedded Intel 4000 and a GeForce GTX 555. The system is defaulting to using the Intel, which has only 64Mb VRA...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
Sydney

Fujitsu siemens laptop black screen

Hi, i have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop I shut it down last night and now it won't switch on, it is charged and I can hear the fan, its also showing a g...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Blank screen

Hello, My hp laptop jst went blank when I was working on it. The next time I put it on it was actually working but the screen was blank. Please help...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Black screen laptop please

Hello, my name is Joseph My problem is with my laptop is it doesn't want to start it just goes to a black screen with a blinking line i have tried s...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Computer sound from t.v. screen

Hello, my name is Nickisha. Hello to all. I have a question regarding my computer with sound. It is a dell but I am using my t.v. screen for th...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

New laptop screen lights up but no images

Hello, I purchased a new screen online to replace a cracked screen on my toshiba satelite l675 laptop I installed it and it lights up but no images?...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

Hp dv6 black screen display

Good day here., i kindly need ur help about my hp dv6 laptop, i was browsing online then the laptop shutdown itself, me hoping its normal when over he...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Blank screen not solved

Solved

Hello, I have a Satellite P305D-S8828 vista, and it has a blank screen after the initial start up page. It doesn't even reach the windows loading ba...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2012 by
traktori

Touch screen is not functioning

Solved

Hello, I have HP Pavillion tx2000 which is a touch screen laptop. However, after I updated Windows yesterday, the touch sreen is not functioning an...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

A minus sign blinkin at the top left corner of d screen

Hello,i did a maintenance on a desk top compaq i coupled the system back and turn on the power it powerd on bt the system didnt show anything apart 4r...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Hpg72-227 black screen

Hello, My HP G72-227 started flickering and going black. Then it stayed black. Power goes to the optical drive but the USB slots don't work. Fans...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

White screen of death, ipod touch 8gb

Closed

Hello, okk well i was on my ipod touch 8gb and i was cropping pictures that i had took on my ipod, and it suddenly went white and i tried almost ever...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Laptop screen has gone blank

Hello, I shut my laptop down by holding the power button, and when I tried to turn it back on it wasn't responding. Neither was it refistering that it...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
b
Results 1001 - 1050 out of a total of 1,952