The discussions

My laptop screen off button not working

dear friend, after re installation of my os, the screen off located at right top of the keyboard is not working, i m unable to use the power savi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Hp dv4 black screen

Hello, can anyone help me? the problem is i open my laptop then it all turns to blue and it says that my laptop had been damage for the first time, ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba laptop (blue screen)

Hi, Errmmm....a little while ago my laptop kept freezing, turning to a blue screen and then turning off - but the final time it did so, when I went...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Black screen with curser blinking

Closed

Hello, what should i do I have tried everthing, I've pulled the battery held down the power button I've hit Ctrl+Alt+Del the black screen is still ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Green horizontal line on my screen

Closed

Hello, i have a new dell latitude e6520. after few months of using it a green horizontal line appears on my screen just as i switch it on. and it ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Screen goes black

Hello guys, My computer is Desktop 2009 with windows vista. When I install new printer, the computer went black. When I restart the computer, it...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows black screen after system image rest

Solved

Hello, Hi everyone I am desperate free so hopefully someone can help me My pc crashed and I don't know why, but ran a repair on startup, but...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
jan

Laptop screen is black when power on

Hello, my laptop screen is black or blank when switched on but capslock and scrolllock button LEDs blinks,please help me to solve the problem. i m u...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Black screen on monitor

Hello, tower boots no problem but i have a black screen on monitor.... any help plz Windows XP

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

My lap top screen won't work

Hello, we recently bought a hp laptop, it was working fine right upto the other day and then all of a sudden the screen went odd and flashed blac...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2012 by
xpcman

White screen in toshiba laptop

Hello, i have a toshiba NB505-N508BL that when turned on only has a white screen please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Black screen in turn on....

Hello, i have a problem with my PC. just suddenly show me a black screen at the turn on the system with the Logo of Intel and the options to ent...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
Derp

Black screen in windows 7 with new monitor

Hello, I've got a HP desktop running Windows 7. I changed the monitor to a Sony TV with a VGA input. I have a GeForce 8400 graphics card. The moni...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows xp not working, blue screen

Um, so yea, what if you don't have the CD that comes with ur windows XP computer thing? Does that mean that I can never get my Pc to work ever again? ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2012 by
LaptopLinux

Compaq laptop screen black!!! reply fast!!!

Solved

Hello, I bought a laptop 2 days ago and turned it on the fan and everything is going but the screen is just black nothing appears. any got anything ? ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2012 by
Kirill

Screen goes pink

Closed

Hello, iam using my dell inspiron laptop and the problem which is occuring is that most of the time when i open my laptop it's screen goes pink fo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
pcsces

Blank screen on startup

Hello, i am facing a problem with my laptop. I was running a driver in my laptop. suddenly a option about BIOS came. I found the pointer fixed and...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Laptop will not boot - black screen

Hello, I woke up this morning and tried to turn my laptop on as usual, but it did not show anything on the screen. My Toshiba Satelitte L655D ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2012 by
jack4rall

My screen stays black

Hello, I'v got my laptop for 5Months and the screen stays black Please help Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 534.8

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2012 by
jack4rall

No signal on screen

Hello, my p.c will turn on beebs etc but screen just blue with no signal tried diff monitors same thing? any ideas Configuration: Windows...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
pcsces

Screen is blinking

Hello, the problm ismy laptop screen is blinking ....i think the reason is hibernate ..i hav hibernate my system n i forgot whn i open it after 14 d...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2012 by
sunjatan

Laptop blank screen.

Hello, My laptop has been suffering a lot of issues. It started back on Patch Tuesday on Tuesday, April 10th 2012. During the BIOS update, the lapt...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
Silent

White screen of death

Hello, my ipod touch has a white screen and when i try holding the home and volume up button with the power buttn, it goes black, then white. please...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Turned on laptop but have a blank screen

Hello, I turned on my laptop(HP CQ60-300EE) the other day,all associated lights came on except screen...have tried pressing power button without AC ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Hp g62 does not boot and with blank screen

Hello, I was using my laptop last year connected directly to the AC supplier without its battery and someone happened to pull out the charger and...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Broken laptop screen trying to connect

Hello, I have a Toshiba with a cracked screen I am trying to connect it to my Dell laptop to see what is on my Toshiba so that I can back up a fi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Acer aspire one zg5 black screen

Hello, I just got me an Acer aspire one zg5. Whwn i turn it on and it should be ready to run it just show a black screen with a white cross. the ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
,hendi

My screen doesnt load! at all!

Closed

Hello, i was playing some hon, on my lenovo t61 thinkpad, and it froze all of a sudden. so i turned it off (holding the power button) and i tried play...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Hp dv6... laptop screen is black when i turn

Solved

Hello, I went to plug my laptop into a wall outlet and the screen slowly got dark. It's on but the screen is still black. Help! Configuration: ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
sl8man

Screen is black

Hello, When my laptop is turned on you can hear the fan running but the screen is black. At one time I turned it on and the screen turned on show...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Cant boot pc blackscreen fan runs

Hello, DJ.. Can u pls help me to fix our PC? coz it does have a black screen even i restarted it.. i mean.. when u turn on the CPU.. nothing hap...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Turned on laptop but screen remained black

Hello, I turned on my laptop(HP CQ60-300EE) the other day,all associated lights came on except screen. have formatted by drive through another lapt...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2012 by
bula fiji

Lg rd410 blank screen

Hello, every one. I have a lg laptop model RD410.The issue is when I turn on my laptop every think is working back light come but nothing on scr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Blue screen appering while operating

Closed

Hello, IN THE BLUE SCREEN THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE APPEARING INTHE SCREEEN A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to preven...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

The screen is black !! what do i do ???

Hello, I Have the HP Pavilion dv 1000 and all of the sudden while i was on it , the screen went completely black ! No curser no anything!!! I know ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop is showing a black screen

Solved

Hello, I have a satellite pro l450d-12x and i shut down and the next day i turned it on and it says windows boot manager its been months since my l...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2012 by
hafsah000

White screen..? on ipod.. :(

Ok so nothing is working i have the newest ipod touch and ive tried holding down center and off button but that does not work. How long are you soppo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Ipod nano 4g 8gb white screen death need help

Closed

Hello, Plzz help me fix it I need help and i've tried fixing it by pushing the menu and play/pause and center buttons and it just resets it and do...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2012 by
SchatzOne

New 24" flat screen monitor.

Hello, I bought a new flat screen monitor, but the picture doesn't come on and I've pressed all the buttons on the side and nothing. My old monitor wo...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Black screen with blinking cursor in top left

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1545 and the other day while I using my laptop it just shut itself down and restarted but as soon as the dell start ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop toshiba turns on but its a black screen

Hello, well I want to start my PC but I can't even get it to start up in safe mode. I have windows seven n i want to load that disc but i can't see,...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba laptop will only load the logo screen

Hello, When I turn my Toshiba laptop on the only thing it will show is the logo then a black screen then it goes back to the logo and then to the bl...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Ipod has a black, blank screen

Ok. I tried everything on this website and nothing is working!! What the heck else can I do???! My ipod has a black, blank screen and will not turn on...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
chatycathy

My android alleys screen won't work

Closed

Hello, My phone ( android alley ) screen won't work, but the buttons do. I can turn the phone off an on , but I just can't use the touch screen. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Blinking screen!!

Closed

Hello, I turn on my acer aspire 5920 and the screen starts blinking continously. I unplug the adapter, everything is fine. i put back the adapter a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

The black screen of death

Hello, I have an old toshiba laptop that will not do anything i power it on the little green light comes on but nothing else oh ya the fan wor...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Laptop l300d laptop black screen

Solved

Hello, can someone please help me out? When i switch my laptop on, the laptop powers up and i can hear the laptop running, howeer the screen stays ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2012 by
mmusa3

Hp pro book black screen

Hello, hi i have a labtop that is an HP pro book that is like an all in one with a monitor, & a place where you place your labtop to use your m...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop blank screen

Hello there, I need help please. I updated my laptop bios and since then nothing is coming up on the screen. i can hear the fan and hard drive spinni...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Laptop screen black and no response

Hello, I have tried all this and get no response, I took my battery out and left for a few hours,re inserted in and started up and all worked fine,l...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias
Results 1051 - 1100 out of a total of 1,952