The discussions

Ms excel problem

Hello, how to select the date of births lying between 2 given date of births

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Macro help...copying and pasteing

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to copy a row of cells to where the cursor is. The info is constant and the pasteing changes. I've used the "reco...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
selflearner

Getting last value in excel workb and copy

Hello, wondering if some1 can help me. I have 2 worksheets CertNo.xls and UncertB.xls. In UncertB.xls i have a button. When i click this button i ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro in excel (vb)

Hello, Basically i'm not much of a programmer, but can do the basics on Excel. I've just been writing a nice little programme on Excel, but need so...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel validation

Hello, If I am having A1 is fixed value and E1= B1+C1+D1 & BUT E1 SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN A1, IN HOW I CAN VALIDATE E1 WITH A1

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Browswer only works with ip address

Hello, I am using Acer Extensa. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only pro...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
AT

Converting web page to excel format

Hello, I want to ask that if i want to convert just dial web page data in to excel format so how can i do that so that it can come in excel format

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel conditional cell formatting

Hello, I need an MS Office Excel 2007 formula. I want to fill multiple cells in a row with color IF one particular cell in the row is divisible by ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Aphelion

Excel 2007 sum formula

Hello, How do I add a range of cells and locate the sum in a chosen cell?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Excel sheet formula

Hello, how can i change the name in colone A automaticly if i changed from colone R ? exemple: if i put ROULA in colone A and go and put NANA i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula

Hello, Looking for formula assistance. Have a series of columns, A-C, containing dollar values. I have column D set up to find the minimum value. ...

venkat1926

2007 excel

Hello, I have a question about 2007 Excel with files that are saved . When I try to open a box pops open that says Windows cannot find 'C :USERS/Da...

closeup22

Running macros without

Hello, when I run a macro and afterwards close the Excel spreadsheet I am working on, the little screen with the message "do you want to save chang...

LouisSteph

Find text and copy into new column (excelvba)

Hello, Please help me, can anyone of you tell me how to find a text in excel for example "channel1" then find "channel2" and then "channel3".all the ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Remove rows in excel if not in list

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with chart number and data, many chartnumbers are there multiple times (which is correct). 36K rows. I want to...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Change cell reference mutliple sheets formula

Hello, I have 7 spreadsheets that I am currently using the IF formula for. These spreadsheets all have the same format so currently the formulas s...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Configuration on pc opera browser to enable cheap/

Hello,pls tell me what to configure on my opera pc browser to make browsing very cheap;if free,better.i luv u! My e-mail is nattytozum@yahoo.com OR p...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Count the matches in two excel columns

Hello, I am trying to compare the numbers in e82:i83 to numbers in e109:n110 and count the number of matches with the total to show in another cell, ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula help

Hello, could you please provide me with the list of formulas and what it does please.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Best browser

Hello, what's better to use google chrome or mozilla firefox. Could you help me to choose what to download. i t will be very helpful.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Copying cell content from one spreadsheet to

Hello, Sometimes when I select a range of cells to copy to another spreadsheet, the result on the new spreadsheet is blank. And then if I save that ...

Excelguru

Excel macro help

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that will search a column for cells containing certain words (i.e. student) and then delete the rows containing t...

venkat1926

Open a folder in excel

Hello, What is the vba code to open a folder in excel, i have tried assigning a hyperlink to a command button, but this opens the folder from the r...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Word/excel passoword lost

Hello, I have loss my word/excel password both are my personal files, can u pls help me. Sudheer

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Macro

Hello, I wanted to create an application. I have a sheet "sheet1".there are 3 columns namely name, author and date. A B C 1 Name Author Date 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Help on freedom browser

Hello, have been using freedom software on my laptop. When i connect it to my phone am using Mtn but is no more working i want you to help of out.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Change excel formula

Hello, Below is the current formula in the Tax column of my spreadsheet. =ROUND(IF(D5

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
joeleene

Spreadsheet date

Hello, Urban legend around my office says that you can put a formula into Excel that will change the date in a cell within the spreadsheet if you ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Importing a file in excel

Hello, How do i get excel to open up a notepad file and make it look exactly the same as if i was opening the .txt in notepad. I have been using...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Excel formulas

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I am using to calculate all my staffs wages and taxes etc. Column :- D is Gross Wage E is Tax (amount to take o...

venkat1926

Outputting numbers 1 to 100 in rows of 10

Hello, Could someone give me help with Excel: how to output the numbers 1 to 100 (10 rows with 10 columns) using a For loop. so far i have the foll...

Excelguru

Excel problem

Hi Sir, I am having trouble using excel to make spreadsheets, where can I obtain an Ebook on how to use MS Excel.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel help

Hello, I have an excel sheet (sheet 1) with following columns and values filled in . ID Status Name Original Date % Complete Forecast Date Act...

venkat1926

Excel formula needed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet (Sheet1) with 45000 identifiers. I need search another sheet (database) for the identifiers and return a text value from ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
guitarthrower

Excel macro help

Hello, I am looking for a way to password protect certain worksheets from viewing. I have sales totals in one sheet and sales commissions in ano...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Cant use arrows to move anymore

Hello, I used to be able to use my arrow keys to move from cell to cell. now it moves the entire spreadsheet page left right or up and down. I made s...

Excelguru

Counting cells with diferent data in them

Hello, Is it posible to make formula for counting cells with only diferent entries(text or numbers) in them? Anyone can help on this? thx

iveal

Compare and extrate related datas from excel

Hello, I have two spreadsheets that I need to compare and merge. Here's what I'm looking to do: Sheet 1 Customer Number Customer Name ...

iveal

How to get sub total in excel

Hello, plz help me in getting sub total, for following example Reg exp ab01 11 ab01 10 ab01 9 sub total=30 ab02 8 ab02 ...

iveal

Excel help

Hello, I have two worksheets. In the first worksheet I have 1 column (column a1) with numbers in them, on the second worksheet I have 2 columns wit...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Which excel function shall i use

Hello, I need you a great help. I want to input every updated data in cell A1 in sheet 1 every day, for example, but I want all old data were input ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Compare one column to multiple columns

Hello, I have a list of values in one column (A) that appear within 5 other columns (B,C,D,E,F). I would like Excel to highlight whenever a value f...

Excelguru

Compare two sheets and paste in new sheet

Hello, I need some help for my work. Sheet1 contains some numbers in column A2:A500 Sheet 2 contains some numbers in A2 : AXXX ...

venkat1926

Excel

Hello,I have a problem with ms excel I want to write a formula contain 20 fields but after pressing ENTER it say *Value* Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

2 xcell worksheet link

Hello, Dear Team i have a quary, tht i want to copy one xcell worksheet data to another xcell worksheet data, and moreover when i changes/modify 1s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

I want cells to change background colour

Hello, hi there i want to formula something in excel for eg: in column J- i want if a person enters "yes" then the cell should change t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
sharpman

Vba to print and replace....

Hello, I use the below code to open a .lst file in notepad, what i need to know is how i can print this file using vba? code: RetVal = Shell...

sharpman

Microsoft excel problem

Hello, dear i am in trouble in microsoft excel for the reference formula product recieving payment balance chairs ...

sharpman

Compareing 2 columns

Hello, I am trying to compare values between 2 columns and check which ones don't exist in anohter. Please help.

LouisSteph

Excel "text to format" question

Hello, My question seems like it would be quite common, but I can't find the answer anywhere: So, if I have a list of names on Excel (that's ove...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru
Results 6451 - 6500 out of a total of 7,062