Hp laptop black scree after Windows

Closed
Prettysmile - Jul 19, 2016 at 05:35 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 21, 2016 at 05:31 PM
Hello,
Good morning, please i need help with my HP Laptop as when i power it on, it comes up plus the windows display on the screen but after that it stays blank and brings nothing. I do not know the cause of that but i thought it could be the hard drive, so i went ahead to change the head drive i.e fixing another hard drive on it and it eventually loads, bringing in and displaying..working perfectly. so with this update the previous hard drive was placed back and it did not come up just like the other time. and i have alot on it that i do not want to lose. Please i need your guide on what to do without losing all my files.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 21, 2016 at 05:31 PM
Perhaps you can use a USB drive adapter to convert the drive to an external drive. That way you can access the data on the old drive.

Good Luck