Laptop keyboard letters are not working

Solved/Closed
ilhammoulablad Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jul 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM
 Tapaswani - Jul 19, 2022 at 02:04 PM
Some of my laptop keyboard letters are not working and some of them like when I press m a have j and when I press x I have s
I need help pleeeaaaaaaz
Related:

1 response

Monicadawson Posts 29 Registration date Thursday July 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016
Updated on Jul 19, 2022 at 03:59 PM

There are many factors are related to this issue. So after lot’s of hard working I was found some tips and tricks to solve laptop keyboard problem. Laptop keyboard is attached with high complexity, so we don’t open it by self and repair it, but there is no problem with your hardware because as I said above there are many factors related to this issue. So here I give you some tips and experiments that I used by self and it’s working on many laptops, so follow tips one by one.

Tip 1:
Reboot (Restart) your laptop because Restart solve many problems instantly. So first Restart your laptop and check keyboard working or not, if not working then follow tip 2.

Tip 2:
Restore your system: System Restore is the best way to solve keyboard software problems. If your keyboard not working after install Unknown Software then this trick is working for you. If not working, then follow Tip 3.

Tip 3:
Check Your Drivers are up to date or not. If not, then update drivers first and then restart and check your keyboard working or not.

Tip 4:
After update keyboard drivers and still your keyboard not working, then follow the simple steps.

• Open Run and type “devmgmt.msc” then enter to open device manager or Type “Device Manager” in search and open Device Manager.
  • In Device Manager finds Keyboard and then right click on Keyboard device and click Scan for hardware changes.

The above steps are working for you if there is Software problem in your laptop. If there is a hardware problem with your keyboard, then contact your technician and tell him to check your laptop for any hardware problems or buy a new USB keyboard for your laptop.

Thank you so much .....