DNS Server is down

Closed
Lady V - May 20, 2008 at 02:31 PM
 Lost in CT - Sep 22, 2010 at 02:14 PM
Hello, when I try to get on facebook I get a message saying that the DNS server is down. I have cheked to see if it is just me or facebook and I am sorry to say it's me! What can I do to stop this?

I have Vodafone mobile broadband. It only seems to happen with facebook. Help!
Related:

7 responses

well i was getting the same problem since long

i've got few DNS working at my end, check them out if they are working @ your end :

Primary dns : 4.2.2.1
Secondary dns : 4.2.2.2

Primary dns : 208.67.222.222
Secondary dns : 208.67.220.220

Primary dns : 218.248.240.235
Secondary dns : 218.248.240.208
I have exactly the same problem - was just browsing around to see if anyone else had experienced it - have you had any responses??!!
Got the same issue, unable to find any live data on facebook, have found a mirror site for dev types, but the 'www.facebook.com' url isn't resolving
Please help! I have the same problem but it seems to only have started since Wednesday the 21st? It's driving me crazy, but I have no idea what to do. Dare I say it, I miss facebook!!!!

Please help!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Same problem - I have no way of resolving this issue! Sometimes the site is fine, no problems, other times I can
not logg on to facebook even though i try for hours... i to have vodaphone mobile broadband... hmmm... possibly a prblem on there end?...
so ok many ppl are having the same problem including myself.. did anyone find a way through?? my connection is mobily connect but so far facebook is the only website that's doin this. i know it's not facebook because my friends can open it :( please help
i have the same problem..and i need to harvest my rapsberry in my farm.or else it will be rotten and willl not eran coins..hello will u pls help me what to do.
Hi, I haven't been able to get on for over an hour. I am using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7. It says DNS server is down