Can't get Chrome to work on my windows vista 64bit PC

Closed
Photoman4U Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2014 - Jul 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM
johnebadbak74 Posts 95 Registration date Monday May 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2015 - Jul 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Hello,
Updates on Samsung galaxy s 3 will no longer support windows media player to sync music to my sd card on phone. This has worked for a year as I have 40 cd's on already. This week an update made it Impossible for media player to recognize the kies and Verizon updates for the computer. Samsung says have to install Firefox or Chrome as they won't use IE either now. I've tried but NOTHING will work now. This is unacceptable who do they think they are apple? Can anyone give me a straight answer? When I call Samsung techs they blame Verizon, and naturally Verizon blames Samsung. I'm about to go postal!!

Related:

1 response

johnebadbak74 Posts 95 Registration date Monday May 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2015 14
Jul 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Downloading Google Chrome

If you do not have Google Chrome already then you should install the latest version of the Google Chrome. You can easily download it from the web site of Google or can also find it from the CDs. If you have already opened Google Chrome then you should close it. Try to find the shortcut icon which is present on the desktop for the sake of launching the new windows of Google Chrome. Then you must right click on the shortcut icon and then choose on the Properties. You should then click on the Shortcut tab and then in the field of Target you must add the in process plugins of the chrome.exe file. The complete format of this would be something like this as C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -in-process-plugin.

The next thing you should do is to click on the OK button for the sake of saving your settings and then you can continue with it. This is all you would need to do in order to allow the Google Chrome to work on your Windows Vista of 64 bit version. This setting would also allow you to run the Google Chrome browser on the Windows 7 operating system of 64 bit version. In this manner you can enjoy a better web experience and browse safely and easily.

http://news.techgenie.com/latest/how-google-chrome-works-on-windows-vista-64-bit-platform/