Hp pavilion dv6000 no audio output device installed vista

Closed
Wizpapers Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2013 - May 31, 2013 at 08:33 PM
Wizpapers Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2013 - May 31, 2013 at 08:40 PM
i have been checking forums and installing drivers for days now but i have had no luck, i got it about three days ago because my dell laptop was acting weird. when i got it, it was like that i can't get any sound and it couldn't use the cable to go on the internet so i have been sharing the internet through my dell trough a hoc conection...... well anyway i have a copy of windows 7 ultimate but when i place it in the dvd drive nothing happens at frst i thought it was the dvd so i placed an audio cd in and nothing happened i checked in my computers and i didn't see the cd or the dvd drive so i think booting up a new windows is out of the question... when i look in driver manager i don't see the sound,video and game controllers at all and the speaker icon has a red X beside it and it says also says "device installation failed : could not find the device for this driver" when i try to install the sound driver i got from hp's web sight

so a quick recap: speaker icon no audio output device installed
i don't see the sound,video and game controllers
can't install driver

PS: if it is possible to resetting this computer will fix this problem just tell me how to do it and i will do it

thanks in advance
Related:

1 response

Wizpapers Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 at 08:40 PM
when i check system information it says the product name : HP Pavilion dv6500 when i look a the stcker on the back it says product series: HP Pavilion dv6605us Entertainment Notebook PC