Bandwidth & Usages

Closed
ugn10 Posts 48 Registration date Saturday October 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2014 - Mar 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Mar 8, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Hello Friends,

How's going on....?

Pls help me to resolve my problems:

1. How to check which application is using internet bandwidth OR which application is making internet slow in windows xp and windows 7 ?

2 About 15 devices (pc, laptop & mobile) are accessing Wifi for internet connection.
Is there any application that....
can monitor which device is accessing Wifi at a particular time? and
which of device is using more bandwidth?

Pls help me to resolve above issues.

Regards

3 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 7, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Hi ugn10,

You can try using "Bandwidth Controller Personal Edition", it lets appear detailed statistics concerning each filter, while a graph is drawing up the history of bandwidth use. You can download it from the below mentioned link:

https://ccm.net/download/download-2860-bandwidth-controller-personal-edition

Do reply with results.
ugn10 Posts 48 Registration date Saturday October 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2014
Mar 8, 2013 at 06:39 AM
Hi Zohaib....

Thank u for suggesting this application.

But there is some concerns....

1. while installing it is showing incompatibility issue with Windows 7.
2. To connect server, what is Address, Port, User Name & Password?

can this application or any other application resolve my following queries

"1. How to check which application is using internet bandwidth OR which application is making internet slow in windows xp and windows 7 ?

2 About 15 devices (pc, laptop & mobile) are accessing Wifi for internet connection.
Is there any application that....
can monitor which device is accessing Wifi at a particular time? and
which of device is using more bandwidth? "

Pls suggest me to resolve it.

Thanks and Regards
GN Jha
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 8, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Hi GN Jha,

On my computer this application installs well. I am using: Windows 7 Enterprise, 32-bit Operating System/4.00 GB of RAM/Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20 GHz. Probably your computer has Windows 7, 64-bit Operating System. You must install this application in "Compatibility Mode" to avoid compatibility issues.

Address, Port, User Name & Password are specific to the network you are using, you must contact your ISP or Network Administrator to configure these settings.

The interface of this application shows the tabs such as Protocol, Direction, Local Address, Remote Access, Transferred, Since etc. These tabs fetch you the needed information. You can refer to the below mentioned link to learn more about the use of this application:

http://bandwidthcontroller.com/tutorial.html

Please revert for clarification.