Insatallation of Win xp

Closed
Moon - Nov 28, 2011 at 02:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 28, 2011 at 02:44 AM
I want to install win xp but it was not installed because of several errors like unknown hard disk, dmio.file is corrupted, sometimes blue screen with written bios enable disable etc i tried many windows cd to install window anf foramated the hard through several partition managers but result remains the same. I also use another system and try to install window but errors come again. I request u to tell me a valid solution. I alwaz try with a new cd and dvd but failed.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 28, 2011 at 02:44 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.