C.O.D loading problems

Closed
plopotop - Oct 4, 2008 at 05:56 PM
 DoomsDay - Jan 9, 2009 at 01:14 PM
Sup, i got the call of duty game from my cousin and i installed it and every thing was correct no errors during loading, so i loaded the game up and it started except the menu screen wouldnt show me the options. I see the mouse andi hear the sound it makes when i scroll of the option. when i click the first option which i knew was single player then the difficulty option popped up exsept no words. so i clicked greenhoren and i started the loading it went by a little fast and stopped halfway and gave me an error message and it went back to the main menu.
Can you help?

2 responses

had the same problem on my set-up running COD2. I found out I had to check power supply cable to the graphics card (AGP 6600GT) and isolate the line so it was the only thing on that lead. Works fine after that.

What sort of graphics card etc are you running?
I'm having a similar problem and am still trying to resolve it. Brand new HP HDX16 laptop. Nvidia 9600 GT 512MB, P7450 processor, DX10. Running Vista64 fully patched and drivers updated. The game installed no problem. Run single player and get the menu screen with sound but no background image on the menu screen. It's just a grey and black shaked background. Text and mouse control are normal. Click New Game-->Regular and instantly get sent back to the main menu screen. Also noticed that when I try to view the credits, same thing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Out of ideas.