Prob playing fifa 08 on lan xp and vista.

Closed
aabis - Oct 4, 2008 at 06:41 AM
 Arnav - Sep 23, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Hello,
i want to play fifa 08 on lan.
one pc has xp and other has vista.
the game gets connected but after the loading, at the time of starting the game an error comes saying. connection lost.
plz help me with this prob.
Related:

4 responses

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Oct 4, 2008 at 08:29 AM
well you have to make sure that your connection is established and that the vista comp is using the ipv4 not ipv6 to do that you should write your self the ips of the Ipv4 for both comp
if you need more help reply to me !!!
good luck !!!!!!!!
no man I still unable to play FIFI08 on LAN Either on VISTA home to VISTA HOME or
Vista home to XP ....same problem persists after connection accept .Just after selecting the team connection get lost.....
Please help/guide me
thanking in advance
Please tell me how to configure a LAN game in fifa 09 because when I give the IPs of PCs, it cannot establish connection. the ip addresses of both pcs are 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.1.10. One PC running XP and the other VIsta. I have turned off firewall on both of PCs How can I play multiplayer on LAN. Please send me a detailed guide.

Thanks
You need to share your drives properly. At the time of sharing and giving permission don't to add anonymous user in the list of user.
play using direct ip not lan
bro u need to make the server on XP not on vista then ur prob will be solved but the game gets laggy(slow)on LAN
i am a year late, but I had a similar problem n managed to play now, first u need to use direct IP the person using Vista should go to new, enter a name(any name) n the xp's IP address n the XP should then seleect, host after which the vista should select connect n voila!!