VM is low all the time

Closed
enliven Posts 3 Registration date Sunday September 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 5, 2008 - Oct 1, 2008 at 03:56 AM
Deyel78 Posts 15 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 - Oct 1, 2008 at 05:51 AM
Hello,
Since yesterday I have my pc working slowly. Although I have try to make a complete full scan of my computer my antivirus cant find something. My VM is getting low all the time and sometimes some programs will shut down by itself without me having done something. Any help?
Related:

1 response

Deyel78 Posts 15 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 7
Oct 1, 2008 at 05:51 AM
Hi,
alright dude if you are experiencing a so call (sudden missing file problem) then i am sure that your com is infected with "Trojan Horse". well some times an anti virus can't trace it because "Trojan Horse" aren't a virus, so you need the other software to clean up. And for the virtual memory problem,in that case,from what i can see your V mem still aren't enough so you need to buy more RAM and ya extend your VM. and for the display prob you need to unset the display mode of your com. (secu setting)well if a program shut down by its self, it is cuz of VMem problem.