Facebook on phone

Closed
plzhelp - Feb 4, 2010 at 11:11 AM
 suff954 is dumb - Feb 5, 2010 at 09:25 AM
Hello,
I cant seem to access facebook from my phone for the past 2 days. it just keeps telling me my password and or log in information is incorrect. I then went to "forgot password" and had the new password sent to my e-mail, but when i enter that the same "incorrect login/and or password error comes up. Now when i try to go to "forgot password" its asking me to enter a security code but no security code is showing up. I do not have a computer at home, and work has blocked facebook, so my phone is the only way to get there. all suggestions welcome!:)

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 5, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider logging on your account on a computer to see whether your account has not been disabled.

Thank you.
suff954 is dumb
Feb 5, 2010 at 09:25 AM
its funny that you say to log on to a computer when clearly this person said they don't have a computer at home and work has no access. Good tip for him smarty!! I bet he never thought of that before. PLUS he actually said that he received the "reset password" via e-mail, so the account is clearly still active and connected to the e-mail address.

for actual help, you could try calling your cell phone provider customer service line, or try turning your phone off and back on, clearing all history, and try www.lite.facebook.com instead of facebook. Good luck to you plzhelp!!