FULL SCREEN SIZE WALLPAPER FOR MICROMAX Q3

Closed
dhruv - Feb 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM
 aaaa - Jul 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Hello,
PLZ CAN ANY ONE TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD WALLPAPERS(FULL SCREEN SIZE) & SOFTWARES FOR MICROMAX Q3
Related:

11 responses

download wallpaper of 1280x1028 this is higest resolution size of micromax q3
Blocked Profile
Feb 5, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Dear Dhruv,

Please consider checking the files that you are looking for at the following address:

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads

Thanks.
hhhhh
plz tell me the sitewhrere I will be able to have full screen wallpapers for my micromax q3 .

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
samrock
good bolton
Okkkkk You Could Find Wallpapers Of Resolution 1280x1024 Which Can Be Downloaded From Here
http://www.ewallpapers.eu
Once Finished Downloading Copy It To Your Phone Or It's Memory Card And Use It As Wallpaper.Wallpapers That Are Too Heavy In Size Cannot Be Setted.
Thanks
Download Mobile Wallpapers
Apr 16, 2010 at 03:15 AM
After many days of Penetrating for mobile wallpapers and ringtones all over internet, I am happy to find your great web-site. But, there is a big problem with getting all these mobile wallpapers or ringtones that I need data cable to get mobile wallpaper, mobile ringtones and mobile animation to my mobile phone.
I have access to 1 discovery prominantely discovered for Indian cell consumers where consumers can download Mobile wallpapers, mobile ringtones and mobile animation direct to consumers mobile phones. I wish it helps to whosoever who wishes to download mobile wallpaper, ringtone and animation. provided that the twistcontent.com have method for downloading all mobile wallpapers straight to mobile phones but looks like it is no help for any downloaders, if they belong to any country but ofcourse other than India.
So, if you are an Indian, you can <a href= "www.twistcontent.com"> Download mobile wallpapers, mobile Ringtones and mobile animation direct to your handset.</a>
2#
kindly tell me I want to download ms office in micromaxq5fb
kindly let me know
yes you can download FULL SCREEN SIZE and game&softwear via wapking.in forFULL SCREEN SIZE,wapfevar.comforgames&softwear