Plz tell me how change setting of ip dial.

Closed
dhoundiyal - Oct 2, 2009 at 02:14 PM
 abraham - Mar 31, 2010 at 05:31 AM
Hello sir i have eiroga E71 cell, by mistake i entered "91" (in the option of call center/General Call seating / IP Dial) so my both Sims activated and then no option to me delete this option. sir i am very big problems because i am not call any phone nos in my phone books, and not show caller id any income and outgoing calls. please help me.
Related:

3 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Oct 3, 2009 at 08:38 AM
hi there,

if you are stuck between the setting

then make a reset to factory default it will be erased

Thanks
dhoundiyal@insurer.com
Oct 4, 2009 at 03:51 AM
My Question :-

Hello sir i have eiroga E71 cell, by mistake i entered "91" (in the option of call center/General Call seating / IP Dial) so my both Sims activated and then no option to me delete this option. sir i am very big problems because i am not call any phone nos in my phone books, and not show caller id any income and outgoing calls. please help me.

Your Answer:-
Hi there,

if you are stuck between the setting

then make a reset to factory default it will be erased

Thanks

sir i reset to factory default many timesof my cell phone but not erased ???????
hi.., did you already find the clue to solved it. the best thing you have to do is, try to edit with the number phone call. example : if your frein number +62 - 812-343-545 (+62) is code area in your country.please edit "91" to "our number country".
please let me know, my email is abraham_wijanarko@yahoo.com