How to get rid of personal antivirus

Solved/Closed
bubalic77 - Aug 29, 2009 at 03:55 AM
 ade161 - Jul 29, 2010 at 02:06 AM
Hello,
i emailed the PERSONAL ANTIVIRUS and they told me how to get rid of this from your computer so here it it paste thisinto your WINDOWS browser(comes up at the bottom when you click the windows flag bottom left of screen)C:\Program Files\Common Files\Uninstall\PersonalAV\Uninstall.lnk or you can do this if that dont work
1.open my computer choose disc c
2.find programme files/common files/uninstall/personal av/
3.run the file uninstall.ink
it worked and it direct from them so hope it helps
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 29, 2009 at 08:14 AM
Hello,

This is the only way to remove this fake antivirus

Thanks
I'm having the same problem with it but that way DOESN'T WORK it has written down random files on your computer and installed a HIDDEN COMPONENT i think its an exe file, anyway you can backup your personal files and wipe off your computer (contact the place where you bought it from for more info) or you can follow these steps bellow

1. Right-Click on your taskbar and it should come up with these options. It might come up with open folder if not doesn't matter it will probably come up like Toolbars>, Cascade, Show windows stacked, Show windows side by side, Show the Desktop and then you want Task Manager and then click on Processes and then there should if you look so carefully and I mean one by one pantivrus.exe then right-click on that and click on End Process Tree and then it will erase what you have done with it and it has done all except the program you now need to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Uninstall\PAV\ but if you cant understand computer lanuage it is shown below

1. Click on Start
2. Click on Computer or My Computer
3.Click on C
4. Click on Program Files
5. Click on Common Files
6. Click on Uninstall
7. Click on PAV

I am checking this page everyday so if you have any questions just post a comment and say hello ade161 I have a question and then ask