I want to update my avast

Solved/Closed
Ken - Aug 28, 2009 at 05:25 AM
 KornmonGrim - May 18, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Hello,
Plis i want to update avast 4.8 on my pc at home but i am not connected to the internet,plis help me with something,thank u in advance.
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2009 at 07:17 AM
Hello Sir,

You must be connected to the internet to update your antivirus,

There's no other way to do this

Thanks
Technically, there is but that depends on ether on the fact that the user wants to update the virus definitions or the program to 5.0. One of the easiest ways would be to get a Internet Connection or you can go to a computer that has a Internet Connection and download it onto a flash drive or something, then update to Avast 5.0 or get the latest virus definitions.
Troubleshooter
Mar 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Hi... you had mentioned here that you want to update your avast 4.8 but you're not connected with an Internet. I guess, you really have some problem, because it is impossible to have and update ANY Anti Virus w/o being connected with the Internet. You can install different types of anti viruses, you can a FREE or a Trial Version but still you need to update it from Internet, otherwise it is USELESS. Almost everyday there are new types viruses and you need to update also your anti virus. Hope I have enlighten you with your problem. Good luck.
Anonymous User
Apr 14, 2010 at 01:45 PM
thanks
Simply go to www.avast,com and follow the links. Make at snepy, and welcome to club "VIRUS FREE"