Installing Firefox on Windows Vista

Closed
jd projecta2c Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 20, 2009 - Jun 20, 2009 at 06:54 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 27, 2009 at 01:40 PM
Hello,
I have tried installing Firefox after downloading it but got this message that Firefox is not a valid Win32 application.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 20, 2009 at 07:04 AM
Please download the latest version of firefox here:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Then install it it will definitely work!
jd projecta2c
Jun 21, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Thanks a million, olfo81!! It worked perfcetly well, directly from the link that you gave me. I have Firefox up and running on my laptop. But the main reason why I downloaded Firefox was to be able to log into my school's webpage where we have our online teaching modules. And this was after trying to log in via Internet Explorer. For past twenty four hours, I have been trying to log and I have tried all sorts of recommnedations: cleared out the cookies and cache, allowed cookies for that site alone and as well cleared profile and other private data, and also deleted all cookies.sqlite file and cookies.sqlite-journal files, yet I still have been unable to sign in. What else can I do please? :-(
Blocked Profile
Jun 27, 2009 at 01:40 PM
Hello if you are having problem to access your school website that means its under construction or they are updating the website!