The discussions

Can some one assist me please!!

i some how am entering the wrong password and now i tried resetting it and it is saying the email address is wrong help!! Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Mr ivan

I have windows xp sp3 on my computor. After startup it just turn black. no windows running Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

No space in c:/ disk

Hello, I have to increase my c: disk size in window xp . without formating an without clean up disk. So please give me tips that how I can increase ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
satish

Windows xp automatic updates not working help

Hello, I choose In The Automatic Updates To Update AutoMatically And Then I Saw The Update Icon In The System Tray, Suddenly It Dissapear, What is T...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
DonB

Confused

will a recovery disk restore my drivers i lost after reformatting my computer? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
tonny

Certificate error

Solved

I just started getting a certificate error message when trying to access a password protected care page. The main site is fine. The info shows the ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
micwu

Desk top freezes when search is used.

Whenever I use Search companion, my desktop freezes if I try to stop it or try to close it. I am using XP Pro dualcore cpu and 4gb RAM DDR2. What is...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
VRS

Issue

what is the used of chkdsk /p Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

<config>windows xp / firefox 3.6.3</config>

pls help!!my farmville is loading but its not playing..after loading the load bar will be gone and the game is now playing..plss help me..asap! Con...

closeup22

How to delete more than one reg key at a time

is there any way possible that i could delete more than one key at a time out of my reg edit on windows 7

closeup22

Hp dv6-1407 drivers for xp

Please i need help, i need dv6 -1407 wireless drivers for xp cos i just removed windows 7 to put win xp. Please help.\ \Thanks Configuration: Win...

closeup22

Help, my laptop shutsdown by itself

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 my laptop shutsdown everytime i watch videos on youtube or play FLV files on the net. and my laptop shu...

closeup22

Sharing reliance ymax internet connection

Hello I have a reliance Ymax multiple user internet connection I have taken switch for sharing the connection but I don't know the procedure can some...

dist.urbd

Wd external

Hi could someone please help me. I have 2 computers and old one has windows xp and the new one has windows 7. I have transferred all my stuff such a...

closeup22

Windows xp bsod - machine check exception

My computer was restarting abruptly. I changed the settings to prevent restart. Now it shows a BSoD "Machine check exception" 0x0000009C System...

Awadhesh

Cannot find log file restore log

Hello, please help me!! my system is xp and for some reason i get a message when i try to restore or recover"cannot find log file restore log pleas...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
RON

Vgn-c13g

Hi, I am trying to get the audio driver for Sony VGN-c13g . I am using windows XP . I tried the original audio driver from Sony's website but cou...

littel

How to fill dropdown list box in asp net

Hello, This forum solving lot of problem. I am doing a project for last sem. can you tell the example of dropdown list box fill the data and li...

shubhangi

Xp crashing almost everyday

Hi All, I have a PC with XP and recently the OS crashed due to a power failure. The UPS was not adequately charged and the PC turned off. When I s...

Adi

Compaq presario v2555us mobo drivers

I have a Compaq Presario v2555us that will not recognize any hard drive. I have changed HDD 3x, Mother Board 1X, HDD adapter 1X, Memory 1X and insta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Hp media center m7067c cant boot or restore

Hello, I have an HP Media Center m7067c Desktop PC running XP. Every time i turn it on after the windows loading screen it restarts. When i try safe ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
manPC

Can't change my desktop backgroung

Hello, i want a help please, i love my laptop it windows 7 and mini laptop it is dell laptop but i have a problime i can't change my background photo...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
MercyKill

Black screen with cursor...

I've read most of the responses but have yet to find a solution that would work. We've figured out that leaving a CD in the drive is what caused the s...

godallah

Somebody hacked my girlfriend's orkut account

Closed

Hello, hiiiiiiiiiiii somebody hacked my girlfriend's ORKUT account,HER GMAIL ID IS halivatsala@gmail.com,he changed the password too,i want to get ba...

kaylee

Dollar signs appear while booting up

Closed

Hello, For the last few days when machine boots up there are lines and many dollar signs that appear on screen and although windows login screen co...

15 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Raymond

I cant get adobe flash player

Closed

Hello, hi i can not gethankst my flash player to work my browers mozilla fire fox wont enabel it help thanks

8 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
criss

Pc problems

what can I do if my pc wont boot up .it just says disk boot failure, insert system disk Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

xpcman

Automatic restart

I keep getting the following message before my computer restarts on its own: You are about to be logged off. Windows has encountered a critical pr...

xpcman

Blue screen of death

i am trying to run a copy of xp pro over my first xp pro, it keeps dumping phisical Memory.. and i do not want to lose anything on the SATA hardrive, ...

yuva

Problem related operating disk

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0why does original operating disk shows blank

closeup22

Laptop restarts after 3 or 4 hours

Hello, i have problem for my dell xps m1210 laptop my operating system windows 7 . my laptop restart after 3 or 4 hour .whit i can do? plz tell me s...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

External hd problem after formatted

I had format my WD external HD because it was infected by virus.Unfortunately,the fle system is not NTFS file anymore,the status is healty,the capacit...

closeup22

I have an hp mini and a windows/system32/....

ok so last night i turned off my HP MINI via the menu, which also mentioned that their are "New updates installing on my computer. I go to school the ...

closeup22

Windows media player

When i want to play a song in windows Media Player, there is somethng coimig up says(Windows Media player canot play the file becaus there is a proble...

simn2703

No audio device

when I am opening the music file, it says no audio device found. kindly advise. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6

closeup22

Ms.zoe

hey i have just taken some important photos on my olympus fe-190 camera now when i turn it on it says that i have to format and delete all of my pho...

closeup22

Lazy ass notebook

when i press the on button on my notebook the light stays lit for about 8 seconds the screen stays black and then proceeds to shut its self off i dont...

closeup22

Dell inspirion 6000 won't boot.

Dell inspiron 6000 is the laptop i have it has windows Vista on it.and it wont let me boot its asking for a system password or administration passswo...

closeup22

Pls help windows 7 helpppp u must read

i have windows vista home premium but iupgrade it to the pc too many times now i cannot use that product key to activate my computer anymore,it's not ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
sumana soh

Unwanted re-appearing shortcuts.

Hi, I keep getting shortcuts to media like photos, music and video apperaing on my external hdd's, after i delete these shortcuts on a system rest...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Mr Bendy

Dell dimension power problems

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension 9100. After being unplugged for 3 weeks it has started to have problems starting. It loads occassioanlly and can stay ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
adamlayzell69

<product key>

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 ok so.. i got a new laptop from a boot sale. got it home all fine works ect but the girl who i got it from...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
hazard

Like it

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 i want to download it

shane

How can i make windows xp cd with use of nero

how can i make windows xp cd with use of nero strtsmarter? i have download widows xp setup. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Change "wellcome" sereen text

sir i want to the method of change WELL SEREEN TEXT plzzzzzzzz tell me method of change wellcome screN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give m...

closeup22

Need 4 speed most wanted

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 need for speed most wanted is not running with xp sp3, why?

closeup22

How to setup windows

hi plaese tel me i hawe windows home edision prodak key idont hawe insulasion cd what can i do Thank you

closeup22

Imei : 355781024388866 how to unlock

IMEI : 355781024388866 micromax x225 how to unlock pls mail me

yyhu

Can't delete any file

I run a Windows 2000 Server. There is only 12 Kb of free space on my C drive. I want to free some space but I can't. I have tried deleting some files ...

ash_perez01

Itune error message

recently when i try and start itunes n my pc i get the following error message' cant open i tunes. dont have write access to dir'. but i do have write...

ash_perez01
Results 12351 - 12400 out of a total of 24,656