The discussions

No tasks?

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi.. i can see my start button and the taskbar..but i dont see the windows that i have opened.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
ramesh2412

Fn key got prob

My keyboard has a prob. It is like the fn key stuck. I know many said that it can be solved by fn+f11 or numlk or scrlk, but I tried, and I don hv num...

ramesh2412

No english in my computer

i have no english in my computer how can i get that Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Windows vista and xp won't recognize wd hard

Hello, I have a Western Digital external hard drive (500 GB) and it won't show up in either windows vista or XP. It still lights up when it's plugged...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Diisi

Windows xp can not see me usb memory

When I insert my USB memory stick in to my Windows XP laptop its brings up a icon (Safely remove hardware) but the USB is not seen in my computer unde...

ash_perez01

How can i change my windows 7 home premium

How can i change my windows 7 home premium which is in Dutch language into English language Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

I am unable to go my inbox and read my mail

I am unable to go my inbox and read my mail at yahoo, though I am able to use my messenger. I am getting a message stating "Network Error (tcp_error) ...

dist.urbd

Transistion-effect tutorial

Anybody know how to make a transistion/effect for Windows Movie Maker?

dist.urbd

Hp p6230y has a black screen

My HP desktop has a completely black screen with a small flashing light in the top left corner. It will turn on, but the only screen I am able to get ...

dist.urbd

Windeows vista hp pav

windows vista pavilion a1720n black screen after loading, i dont know what to do i let it sit a day and maybe should i air can it? to clean it? loa...

dist.urbd

How to use block sites

My Gmail is blocked from the server. How can we use that site in the LAN.

ash_perez01

Laptop freezes when right click on screen

Hello, I'm using Windows XP sp3 on laptop.. starting today, my laptop always freezes whenever I right click on the screen or wen I try to start video...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Juglares

How to install xp in vista supported laptop?

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.8 how can i install win xp in vista supported laptop?

ash_perez01

Limewire

How do i download ALL my songs from LimeWire 5.5.8 to windows media player? Please help! Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Autorun

i created an autorun file for counter strike pc game setup . i write those files on cd .after that whenever i put any cd in my drive all of them are r...

ash_perez01

Cant get my laptop unlock

Hello, i cant get my laptop unlock

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
Yung_A

Request driver of sm bus controller

Hi I am Chong . I need to help for complete my win xp . how to i get driver of PCI bus 0 , device 31 , function 3 for win xp . my laptop model...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

I can;t login to face book

Hello, i can't login to face book. when i trying to login facebook site it dosen't display o my screen. if you know a solution please reply.............

vanessa

Trying to activate norton on to second pc

Hello, can not activate product key on second pc.

Geeky

Vista .exe files names problems

My problem is that a friend of mine could make 2 txt documents on his desktop and he named it War3Unin.dat and War3Unin.exe , so he changed to extensi...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't set program defaults

Every time I go to open an application the "open with" box pops up. For every single application, including running something on a cd or dvd. I can't ...

xpcman

Cannot run/watch online movie

i can watch you tube clips but cannot watch online movies. what is wrong?\my flash player and java script are in order. java already enabled new...

DD

Caps lock

Hello, can anyone tell me how to turn off the caps lock on screen notification on my laptop, it appears in the bottom right hand corner when typing, ...

snorkles

I cant play high quality video

Hello, I can't play high quality video of my pc.but play sound properly.vedio run slowly.pleace help me.

Bhaskar

Transfering data from a drive with windows...

My desktop's motherboard crashed & I have a lot of important info on that hard drive. I have another computer running XP as was the desktop that cr...

gadow21

Windows live messenger

i cant reset my password as my alternate email is the one am trying to get into.. also it asks for my secret question and i have no idea what that is ...

closeup22

Shutdown problem

i am using windows xp. when i try to shut down my pc it automatically restarts.please give me a solution

closeup22

No sound in laptop toshiba m600

I lost sound on my Toshiba M600 laptop after it had woken up from sleep mode. It says no audio input device is installed, eventhough it is in the comp...

dist.urbd

Black screen and continuous restarting

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 ok, My desktop PC - It starts up fine, then when you attempt to restart it, it powers off, then s...

dist.urbd

My computer randomly shuts down when watching

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Recently My laptop started shutting down whenever i was playing a game online or watchng videos t...

Sandslash

Receive an error message every time buted.

Error loading C:PROGRA~1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Acer aquire one a150

The computer is not booting up. I see the on button is green and the battery light is orange but I don't hear anything winding up or a fun? Any ideas...

ash_perez01

Dual screen to one screen

I booted up this HP Mini 1101 netbook and it is showing a split or dual screen. How do I get it to show only one screen on it. Configuration: Wind...

ash_perez01

No sounds? reinstall your service pack, fixed

Computer guy here, I see hundreds of thousands of people that are eally pissed off due to loss of sound(s). I understand believe me! Here you go...

ash_perez01

Hp laptop windows vista

my hp laptop wont boot it says compressed disk, restart, but wont boot up just the same message

closeup22

How do i create a tool menu

how do i create a tool menu Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Cd rom cant deduct on my pc

CD ROM cant deduct on my PC also boot device i change CD ROM but still getting same problem

closeup22

Audio

Hello, Myself Sandy. Just wanted to check as i'm using 4.1 ch surround speakers but only 2.1 are working but the other 2 speakers are not worki...

dist.urbd

Problem logging in friendster account

Hi! I forgotten my email and password to log in my friendster account. please help me i only can find from my friend my url address http://profiles.f...

ash_perez01

Vista boot error hours to boot!

i have problem with my pc. it take several hours to boot to the desktop what do i do

ash_perez01

Vaio laptop keyboard

I hit the keys and no characters come out. Does some body have the same problem? Thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

My inspiron 6400 the sound doesnt work

Hello, my laptop model inspiron 6400 the sound doesnt work.......

snowbaby13

Restoring factory settings in vista

Hy i'm wondering if any one of you know how to restore a Toshiba Satellite M505-S4975 Special Edition. All these viruses are attacking my computer. I ...

xenxay

Missing address bar

Hello, About half of the time that I open Internet Explorer, the address bar does not show: a section of the desktop is frozen in its place. The o...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
hell554

Codes

Solved

i need a code to sign in where do i get one for facebook.com Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Computer speakers and magic jack

Hello, i can't listen my computer speakers now. OS vista.

ravi

Full screen doesn't work

I installed windows 7 and now when I stream movies or go on youtube, i can't watch them in full screen. The only thing I see is moving colored stripes...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
Vikas

Boot up problem with with my inspiron e1505

Boot up problem with with my Inspiron E1505 laptop. Screen blackout, no DEll booting screen, but the fan and the harddrive were running. I tried swapp...

Vikas

Hard drive

Solved

Hi, my hard drive broke a pin on it so i put another hard drive in. The hard drive i put in use to be a slave so i could clean everthing of and i did ...

dav

Korean characters doesnt show up correctly

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 I hope u guys can help me. Ive tried changing my keyboard input to Korean (microsoft IME) as what peop...

kentboy
Results 12001 - 12050 out of a total of 24,659