The discussions

Sims 3 launcher downloading bug problem

Hello, I have the Sims 3, world adventures and ambitions expansion pack.Everything was perfect until I tried to download some items from the exchang...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
ashamer

Does the sims 3 play the sims 2 expansion pack?

Hello, does the sims 3 play the sims 2 expansion packs? help me out, somebody, please?

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
ashamer

Sims 3 closed when i want to save my party

Hello, I don't know if its just me or if this is happening to anyone else, but I have a Samsung gravity and I thoroughly enjoy playing Sims 3, but...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
bionik

Sims 3 launcher won't download?

Closed

Hello, I played my sims 3 for a really long time and it startted getting boring so I uninstalled it and trtied reinstalling it 2 monthbs later. it ins...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

The first game of the sims

hey. name's courtney. haha. what's up??? anyhow.....i have a DELL INSPIRON laptop. GREAT LAPTOP. to the question now.... is there any website where...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
CoolCourtney16

How to install the sims 2 onto macbooks

Closed

Hello, I dont know how to download the 4 discs onto my mac laptop cuz it says that it cannot open the autorun application cuz it is not compatable.....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Highest level in cooking (sims 3)

Closed

Hello, i tried to reach the highest level in cooking in sims 3 but im having difficulty. There was no problem reaching to level 4. But as i try to...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Cheat code the sims 3

Solved

Hello, Can I have the cheat code for money please?Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
bionik

It wont let me play the sims 3 ambitious

Closed

Hello, i have downloaded the Sims 3 (original). And later during Christmas time i got Sims 3 late night. When i would want to play the Sims 3 (ori...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

The sims testingcheatsenabled true

Hello, Since I startet using this cheat, my computer has this ''bluescreen'' a lot of times (For thoose of you who dont know what that is, it is a b...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Does the sims2 seasons need 2 disks

Hello, i just bought the sims2 seasons from instant cash i then when on to try to install it but when it reached 63% it showed a message saying ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
Super Nova

Sims 3

Hello, I want to know how to have a baby for the Sims 3. NOT Sims ambitions because i already know. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET PREGNANT ON ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2011 by
timmy

Sims 3 moving.

Hello, I moved 2 of my sims out of the house they were orignally in. When I did this I clicked active household so they would have money. After th...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
SRP-Usagi

My sims are stuck!

Used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat, worked great..i got extra lifetime happiness points and made my sims constantly happy but about 20 min later...

SRP-Usagi

Money on sims 3

Hello, need money ... help!!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

SRP-Usagi

The sims2 will not install on my xp computer

Hello, i just got a desktop for my room from my aunt today its a dell with windows xp and everything works fine on it(internet, microsoft office, ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
XevenSecond

Sims 3 updates

Aye , I was starting up the launcher for the sims 3 like I usually do and then I saw new updates were available so I updated it but then as soon as ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2011 by
Jey

The sims 3 ambitions babies on the iphone

Closed

Is the sims 3 ambitions for the iphone completely different to the PC one because everyones on about they've had triplets and they can take there kid ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 blackberry...need help!!

Closed

When I buy new furniture on the Sims3 Blackberry game, it gives me the option to pick where I want the new furniture placed...but I have no idea how t...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
VincentVonDarkness

Sims 3 rejected?

Hello, I have been playing the Sims 3 game for iPod touch/iPhone for a few hours now, and for the past few hours, whenever I invited my friends to my ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2011 by
Sims player

The sims 3 put on cd

Hello, I bought the sims 3 on the internet and downloaded it from the ea site. All works fine, i was just wondering how do i put it on a cd 4 a ha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 (iphone) cooking help

Hi, I got recipes from Corsican Bistro. Now is my question: How you know what ingredients you need? Please help me.

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2011 by
Unknown

Sims 3 world adventures expansion pack

Hello, the sims 3 works on my computer but every time i try to downlode the sims 3 world adventures expansion pack my computer says that the sims 3 i...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

Cannot play sims 3

i just bought the sims 3 2day and i installed it. after that when i pressed play a sign came up that said " device 0 cannot run this title. your video...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Tabbybabbyboo

The sims2 double deluxe wont install...

Hello, On this laptop ive installed the sims 2 double deluxe on it before but then it got deleted off the computer. Ive now tried to reinstall it an...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Becky

My sims cheat bar wont come up on sims 2

Hello, My cheat bar on sims 2 double duluxe wont work.It just takes pictures. Please help as my friend is coming over today to play on it with m...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
kitty kat

The sims 2 university but not the sims 2

Solved

Hello, I have the sims 2 university but not the sims 2 and it say i have to have the sims 2 to play the sims 2 university does anyone know how i co...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
chic

How do i install the sims 3 on my pc?

Closed

Hello, i bought The Sims 3 like a few months ago and the sales lady was kind enough to install it for me. I love playing the game but then a month ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
misscedrine333

Sims 3 nokia 5800 fishing problem

Hello, I am using my nokia 5800 xpressmusic to play sims 3. And am having some problems fishing. There are no ok buttons on the touch screen and i c...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
charledome

Sims delux edition wont install

Solved

Hello, I have the sims delux edition for PC and when I insert it into the disk drive it gives me a window saying "Open folder to view files" and tha...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
sadgurl

Sims 2 pets installation problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with the sims 2 pets expansion pack, which is starting to get really frustrating. I only have that expansion pack an...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
blessy

Cant install sims

Hello, I have uninstalled sims and want to insall it again. But nothing is coming up.please help. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Sims 3 launcher problems

My launcher has issues. I have all the extention packs installed and the game runs perfectly but I want to download some custom stuff for it. I can op...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
dkvkdmr

The sims 2 cheats not working on win7 help??!

Heya,can you help me i have recently installed windows 7 and have installed my sims 2 game,but for some reason cheats like, maxmotives and testingc...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
xfurustrationx

The sims 3 mobile

Closed

Hello, how do u sell furniture...i bought a better fridge and sofa but i cant find out how to sell my old furniture and thne pawn shop is still clos...

12 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Sims 2 deluxe

Hello, IVE GOT THE CD OF THE SIMS 2 DELUXE BUT THE CODE GOT LOST AND I TRIED TO FIND ON THE INTERNET BUT STILL NO ANSWER...ALL THE CODES I FO...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
BALOOGAALOOGA

Sims 3 compatibility with win7

Solved

Hello, I got a Sims 3 game for my computer and it has windows 7, will it work?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
phillip

Need help: sims 2 nightlife installation

Alright, so apparently I've managed to lose the first disk of the The Sims 2 Nightlife expansion pack after not having played it in... god only knows ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Sims 3 world adventures mobile traits egypt

Closed

Hi, can someone tell me the traits of everyone in egypt please. Thanks :o)

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
k i

I can not find my code for the sims 2 !

Hello i need HELP! i need help because i cannot find my code for the sims 2 double deluxe, so i can't install it, please help! bye!

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
meggan

I hyave probleme installing the sims 2

Hello, i wANT TOO PLAY THE SIMS 2 BON VOYAGE but it tell's me that i have too install the requiered copy of the sims 2 and i d 'ont no hoy too i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
Admin

Can't install sims 2

Hello, I have all the system requirements but still I am unable to have the game installed, help please, i am a real addict of the game, i know I...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
lol

The sims 2 freetime won't load up

Hello, The sims 2 freetime won't load up.It comes up with after I press play it comes up with 'Please insert the original The sims 2 Freetime C...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Sims3 mobile pawn shop opening?

Closed

when does the pawn shop open?? when ever I go there it said wait until further notice. and I wait for very long but it still said the same thing I got...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Kris11235

Sims 2!

Hello, i have no idea how to put a cheat on sims 2 can u plz help :( Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.18.5

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Sims 3 furniture

Hello, I have had the sims 3 game for a week, and have downloaded some furniture. But I have no clue how to add it to my house, could someone ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Sims 3 launcher help!!

OK so i had the sims 3 for like 4 months but three months ago the launcher stopped opening. So........ i tried everything that everywhere said to do b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
brianwhitt77

The sims 3 crashes

Hello, The graphics card on this computer was just updated today, but still the game is ALWAYS crashing before it even loads the family. It seems ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
tanginamobaboy

The sims 3 won't switch to live mode

Hello, ok so i made a new town and a new person after i bought the sims 3 world adventures. i finally finished making my house and it won't switch to...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
missemily1997

Sims 3 mobile - how go to build mode

Closed

Hello, for the sims 3 mobile I saw an earlier post that said to sell furniture go to the build mode. I can't find the build mode. When my sim goes ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
ouw
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 502