The discussions

Computer won't read recovery disc

Solved

Hello, My computer crashed. It's a Toshiba Satellite Laptop A130 When I tried to use the recovery disk the thing says BOOTMGR is missing resta...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
Rookie

Laptop not starting.

Solved

I have a Lenovo G500 laptop and I'm having no luck in getting it to switch on. After pressing the power button, the 'LENOVO' logo comes on the screen ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Usb

Hello, sir, my usb have some important file..my friend is use this usb they r collected windows 10 setup file..my before data is lost ..plz help me...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop hard disk

Hello, my laptop hard drive is not working.i want data from it. i have tried many times but failure. i also used external hard drive.suggest me. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Lost my files

Solved/Closed

Hello, I haven't used folder lock in over a year. After downloading the latest version, I locked some files as I was heading to Saudi Arabia on a bu...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
ivyleaguer

Windows 7 recovery media - toshiba l755-s5256

Hello, Laptop is currently at Geek Squad. Failed a hard drive test, so we replaced it. They offered to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 (FREE) but c...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

How do i recover a corrupt powerpoint 2013 presentation?

Closed

Basically, I have three separate presentations with the same problem and I have read the other thread regarding this and have tried to load the presen...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
lizanolse3

How to format sd card when cmd and window fail to format it

Hello, window and cmd fail to format to my sd card and also various formatting software fail to formay my sd card.help me and give me better soluti...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How to recover deleted files in usb drive due to windows 10

I was saving windows 10 on my 32GB flash drive, I had several documents, downloads and images on it too. When the windows download ended my USB flash ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
sanayajefferson

Lock box

Hello, my pc started to become slow, so my father sended it to repair. it camed backwith the well, with the same files, with a diferent hard drive...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Recover or delete the files

hi. by mistake some files on my pendrive got hidden. i then copied the disk using Computer(windows explorer) and pasted it in D: . but it didn...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
johnallen56

Corrupted canvas- can you restore to a previous date?

Hello, I am a computer animation student and recently I was working on a project in Paint Tool Sai (it was saved as photoshop canvas) and because ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Outlook express address book, first names disappeared

Solved

I have a client who still uses OE6 for his pop emails. For some reason SOME of the first names in his address book disappeared. That wouldn't be so b...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
teuvolehtola

Recover all skype pictures

i have deleted my skype pictures from skype gallary and recycle bin what i do how i get back them

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
fretz

Forgot my folder lock 7 password

Hello, Hello sir i have lost my master password on folder lock 7 trail version, i am using windows 7 64 bit. And i also installed folder lock soft...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
nilesh

Best "hardware" diagnostic downloads

Solved/Closed

Evening: I would like feedback on the best/most comprehensive downloadable software to thoroughly check/test the MoBo, CPU, VGA card and other h...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
69Rixter

I am having a problem trying to open a cdr file that i think it

Solved

The file still shows up in my external drive but has an icon next to it which it did not have before (a green pencil, like the icon in my program file...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
goverklark

Files lost from my thumbdrive

I tried doing the steps suggested by faith where ..'click start, then go to RUN click then type cmd then press enter then change the directory. go to ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Keyboard

hi all.i have a laptop toshiba satellite c660.about a week ago my keyboard stopped working{partially}l thought if i do a out-of-box restore,it will fi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
adiro1

Sony vaio will not boot....

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PCG-7184L. It will not boot up at all. I have all the recovery disks and the repair disk. When I push F10 at startup, ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Repair corrupt .pst & .ost files

Closed

What methods exist to repair corrupt Outlook 2003 .PST & .OST files besides using the scanpst and scanost utilities? An Outlook 2003 user frequentl...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
kieferschild

Flash drive has files in it which is not visible

Hello, I inserted my flash drive into my brother's laptop and the antivirus software detected virus on my flash drive and the flash drive still has ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Alice_Phoebe

How to get my acer m3910 to boot up normally after factory reset

I keep getting a screen loading bios etc with a notice at the bottom with ahci port one device error then press fi to resume. afterwards it asks for ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sir my ymail id password is missing plz recover my password

My ymail password is missing plez forget my password

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba

Hello, When switch off the laptop and then restarting it comes up with no bootable device Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Corrupted pdf file

Hi I have a pdf file,which I have downloaded from internet, when I try to open it up it gives me an error that the file is corrupted and could not ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2015 by
Ambucias

How can i repair dbf file

Hello I am a visual basic programmer and I know nothing about foxPro. I am given a dbf file I do not the dbase version . I need to develop an vb appli...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2015 by
ac3mark

Flash drive

Hello, My flash drive is not opening, while trying to open it shows please insert disk to drive G. Drive G is showing in my computer. Please answer ho...

4 replies Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
Computertech

Winzip error folder is invalid or corrupt

I am using WINZIP to compress files. After it is done I can right-click on a Zipped file and click "explore" and see the files. But some zipped files ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
Computertech

Forgot my yahoo mail password

Dear concerns. this inform you that i have forgotten my yahoo mail password and also forgot alternative e-mail and security question, please help ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
Computertech

Flash drive does not show anything in it!!!

Hello, Today, at my working place, I used my USB and then when I came back to my personal computer, I could not find anything in the Flash drive. Al...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2015 by
Amir

Secure folder software uninstalled the software by mistake

I locked one folder in secure folder software, but i uninstalled the software by mistake, the locked folders are not visible in my laptop, i need that...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

How to restore this type of file

how do I recover my file folder on my usb flash. I recently save a file folder on my usb flash but when i try to open it the file folder became YouTub...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Update "folder lock " loss my files

Hello, When I update "folder lock " then my lock files had loss. How can I find it? Please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 36.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2015 by
jollym124

Vaio recovery something like error 305

Hello, Due to slow performance of my system I have deleted the partition to install a fresh OS with custom size. I tried install with my recovery wh...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2015 by
BrianGreen

Folder sunddenly folder name changed to #s1

Hello, i m using alpha folder lock v1.0 and i lock my folder and in my folder i have data more thn 10 g.b. and after i lock d folder sunddenly folde...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

Toshiba factory reset

Yes howdy after I was done with updates it went into safe mode I would like to wipe it clean factory reset can you helpI need the software for win.8...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

How to format a memory card

Hello, i am sunil chandel and i want to know that if memory card is not formatting, so how to format memory card. iska koi softwear h kya ? if softw...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Toshiba black screen how do i boot up the computer whit out a di

Hello, my computer is on the black screen how do i boot up the computer whit out a disc i put my hord drive in and it wont boot up Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

How can i get the data from the corrupted cd?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help...am having an issue with a CD that has very important data in it. And now the CD is corrupted. It's really very important!! ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Folder lock free v1.1

Hello, i did installed the folder lock free v1.1 successfully and locked files but to my surprise the folder lock software is throwing error message...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Memory card cant read by samsung mobile and pc

Solved

my memory card cant open in mobile and card reader in PC. can u help

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
shani

Recovery media dis

Hi there, I replace my satellite P755 hard drive and now loss everything. I have no backup or recovery disk. I have already install fresh window 7 64...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

How to recover corrupted rar .archive?

Solved

Hi, I just downloaded a .rar archive with video data, but when I extract the .rar file using WinRAR, I received an error message: "CRC failed....th...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
wiktorlissow

Lap top

Closed

Hello, forgot my password how can I get into my laptop Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.82

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Recovery dvd/c packard bell

Hello, I have a packard bell easy note ts11sb. I have lost my recovery dvd. Can I download this or get they from any places from ? Configuratio...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

External files lost..

A co-worker of mine, ask if he could copy some movies on my external drive which i brought to work, he transfered the movies in the laptop which we us...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
PIShiegne

Dell notebook

Hello, I im anna im trying to friqure out why my dell noteebook isn't turning on at all it only show a black scrren Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Lost my disc to set up my laptop

Hi all, I would really appreciate some help if possible. I've somehow lost my laptop box whist moving house and therefore have lost my disc to set u...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Recovery software for .rar files

Solved

HI all. I am looking for a FREE (at least as a time limited demo) recovery software that will enable me to find and recover a few deleted .rar files. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2015 by
robertadams
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 504