The discussions

Web address for g five mobile

Closed

Please give me WEB ADDRESS of g five mobile companeyConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Aircel gprs problem

Hello, i cud not acess https sites with aircel gprs on mobile. for eg gmail,facebook etc. so please help. mobile set samsung sgh j-150.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
akhil

Games

Hello, how to install games for samsung j 6oo through pc

deepbreathe

Alfatel h1

Hello, my phone model h1 alfatel i couldnt install any software and games plz tell me some tips

deepbreathe

Ringtones

Hello, i have a phone from china w002 very good phone, but i cant seen to find ringtones on mobile or how to change them any help would be appreciate...

bold1

At&t gprs configuration

Hello, I recently bought a Nokia E81 "clone" mobile phone and I need to cong=figure my MMS and GPRS in order to surf the net in my phone. Is there ...

deepbreathe

Nexus one vs iphone 3gs

Hello, Recently bought an Iphone 3GS and i know i saw the nexus one, which one of these 2 is better in terms of performances and firmware ?

deepbreathe

Cell phone games saved to mem card

Hello, I just got a new phone (Sony Ericsson W518a). I had games on my previous phone (S.E. Z750a) that had been saved to the memory card. Why are th...

deepbreathe

Lg pc suite

Solved

Hello, sir i m raj i have problem that my mobile LG KG195 i wont to connect it for PC to use internet. so i wont to download a [LG-pc-suite pc suite...

dist.urbd

Help micro sd problem on nokia 5800

Hello, Pls HELP me my nokia 5800 micro sd is asking for lock code did anyone from here knows the lockcode after a hard reset of nokia 5800? pls advis...

darwin25275

Music functions

Hello, i am using samsung mobile model GT-S5603 . I want to know which is the function in which i can hear clear music at both the early seperatly

ash_perez01

Need gprs setting

Hello, I am ANANT GAONKAR I need gprs & wap setting for my mobile sony erricsson model no. J 230i

dist.urbd

Wap and gprs settings

Hello, Could you please assist by sending the configuration settings for my china mobile phone (model VERUT V2000), to my email address at dotmark4gr...

ash_perez01

Flash player

Hello, how do i get flash player for my samsung sgh-d880

dist.urbd

Need help with security code

Hello, i have changed the security code (default 12345) for my nokia 6120c and i don't know what should i do! Who can help me? Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
hchiricescu

Aircel intnet on pc through nokia 5130

Hello, I am facing prob with net connection by using aircel through pc pl giude me,whether it requires pc suite for 5130 model

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Mobile soft ware

Hello, I am kumar I have N70 mobile . But now i need mobile soft ware for to call internationally and also better pin card....... Regard,...

deepbreathe

Activate sim application

Hello, this is rakesh. i have a china mobile handset of sigmatel fxd 3600. i have to activate sim application on my phon. so plz help me out of this...

deepbreathe

Usb cable drver not working

Hello, i have downloaded usb cable driver for micromax q3. n when i want to istall it shows, select appropraite program to open, i mean it cant be ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
sajad hussian

How to connect..

Hello, how to conect with pc suit on computer but my mobile dos't work on it?? hope to help mee

suff954

Nokia mobile phone internal memory access

Hello, I am having Nokia 6070 mobile I wanted to access its internal memory(Not external memory card). I am having Ubuntu 9.10 O.S. Mainly I wanted...

ash_perez01

Download for my smartphone

Hello, i have a new blackberry 8330 curve, I am technology challenged, can anyone tell me where to find a download for my smartphone, or how it work...

ash_perez01

Spice s8

Hello, i need pc suti for spice s8

dist.urbd

How to conected wapbrowsare

Hello, i am bharat i have mobile china tv mobile E71 pro dublicates of nokia E71 i want to conected internet so plz give me some hepl how to conect ...

dist.urbd

Pc connectivity

Hello, i have a samsung GT-S3653, i downloaded pc suite to access my photo's etc, on opening pc suite it tells me i need to update, the program searc...

ash_perez01

China n96i how can i get activat in india

Hello, china n96i how can i get activat in India

dist.urbd

Update problem

Hello, my mobile phone is SAMSUNG GT-B3210, i have problem with text messages, actually i cant read text messages on my phone. I just want to update...

dist.urbd

Apple iphone 3gs 32gb (unlock)

Hello, Features Improved performance 3-megapixel autofocus camera Video recording Voice Control Digital compass Cut, Copy & Pa...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Game on china mobile e71

Hello, how can i install the game in china mibile e71 please give me a advice plssssssss

deepbreathe

Restarting of 3110nokia

Hello, my phone 3110 nokia is restarting in 3sec i cannot format it

deepbreathe

How can i call to any mobile from internet

Hello, how can i call to any mobile from internet for free

deepbreathe

Blackperry 8100

Hello, hi , sorry i think its a stupid question , but can i download the softwear of the BB 8120 for the BB 8100??? thx a lot

deepbreathe

Manufaturer

Hello, I want to know about manufacturer of this mobile ?

deepbreathe

Pocketinernet

, activated pocetintert setting in my mobile Nokia 7610

deepbreathe

About manual and pin

Hello, my sigmatel lephone A3 chineese make I have not get user manual I want to know the Factory stting pin No. and user manual kindly help me.

suff954

Setting of nokia n72 with operamini

hellow,i have aproblem of setting operamini with my handset nokia n72 ,but before i was accesing but was aburted.

suff954

For airtel gprs in micromax q3

Hello, sir i hv micromax q3 mobile and i wanna gprs setting for my phone so can u tell me abt ur gprs setting how to addj..with my mobile ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
raj

Mobile

Hello,how i can connect internet to aircel.

ramesh2412

My memory card

Hello, i had to get a new LG dare from verizon i took out my memory card out of the old phone and put it in the new one and it wont recogniz...

dist.urbd

Micromax x310 mobile setings

Hello, can u tell softwares to connect urs mobile to system and tell me the procedure to connect. Thanks Chandrashaker

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
gattuchandu

Windows 7

Hello, i would like to know if, is there a software for windows 7 for s5233 star?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Country lock

Sir, I have a phone Nokia 2720.My uncle live in australlia sent me the set.I live in Bangladesh.I can not unlock the country code would you tell me ...

deepbreathe

To know the lock code

Hello, i would like to know what is the security code ,phone lock code,and sim1code and sim2 code ........ please..... thankyou

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
salmanmo

Gprs

Hello, need help in setting of internet on this phone i am living in South Africa.

suff954

Know free sms sending softwear for lephone a1

Hello, Hello, Sir i wanna know were can i get pc suite for Lephone A1 as i wanna transper my mobile contact list from pc to mobile and Sending sms ...

suff954

Where did my old songs go?

Hi, for the first time in my life I have an iPhone and it is the older 3G model, I bought it second hand just to give it a try and then later decide i...

rossdavid

I want to use my friends computer

Hello, i have a 80gb apple ipod and i wantto use my friends computer to get songs will i lose all my songs that i alrady have on there

rossdavid

Can yal help me

Hello, I bought a verizon cdm8950 phone i can bluetooth everything but music from my laptop a dell latitude e5400 mhy is that and what can i do cuas...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
phoneswesell

Knowledge

Hello, i want to now,how to download an anti virus software for G-five china mobile ????????

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
sensei.moore

Enable javascript

Hello, I purchaged eiroga e71 china mobile last week. the big problem in it as bellow 1. how can i enable javascript in this phone browser 2. how...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
sensei.moore
Results 14451 - 14500 out of a total of 15,586